Most eaten fruits of USA
- Apple is rich in vitamins-A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, vitamin C and has numerous minerals like calcium, zinc, iron, potassium and magnesium.
- Apple prevents tooth decay and dental caries. Apple cider gargling improves teeth whitening.Image courtesy of By Grant Cochrane at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Apple is associated with anti-cancerous properties due to the presence of triterpenoids.
- Apple has plenty of fibre, so eating apple reduces the desire of more and more eating thereby helpful in preventing of obesity.
- Apple prevents cholesterol accumulation on arterial walls and good for healthy hearts.
- The presence of anthocyanins reduces the risk of diabetes type 2.
- The phenolic compounds reduce the risk of asthma with new born babies.
- The quercetin compound in apple control blood sugar.
- Banana is abundant with potassium which is extremely beneficial in lowering of high blood pressure.
- Banana has antacid effect, helps in thickening of stomach layer thus prevents from peptic ulcers.
- Banana is good both for weight loss and weight gain. When it is taken with milk helps in weight gain. Solely, eating banana fills your stomach that reduces the desire of more eating.
- The ripe banana is having glucose, fructose, sucrose and fibre, which is helpful for instant energy.
- Potassium in banana maintains smooth flow of oxygen to brain thus good for brain and learning abilities.
- The presence of bromelain enzyme in pineapple aids in digestion by breaking down proteins into simpler forms and provides antacid effect by neutralising acids.
- Pineapple helps to reduce joint pain, muscle pain and arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory in nature.
- Pineapples help in strengthening of bone owing of manganese content. At younger stage, manganese is beneficial in growing of bone while at the older stage; it is helpful in strengthening of bone.
- Pineapple maintains eye health as it contains beta-carotene and vitamin A. These bio-chemicals prevent macular degeneration and loss of eye vision too.
- Papaya eating is recommended in treatment of nausea, morning sickness and motion sickness.
- Papaya is effective expelling of worms from the stomach. To remove worms from the stomach and intestine, one should take 1-2 tsp of papaya seeds along with honey twice a day.
- Papaya is a sexual booster fruit. The enzyme arginine in papaya regulates blood movement around penis and enhances sexual energy of the person. Papaya also helps to overcome erectile dysfunction.
- The phyto-chemicals such as alpha-hydroxy, vitamin C, E, and carotenoids prevent pre-mature aging and help in glowing of skin.
- Enzymes like papain and chymopapain helps to reduce inflammation.
- The paste of peeled papaya, banana, curd (each 100 gram) molasses and coconut oil (1 tsp each), apply on your hair and left it for 30 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water. It is good in overcoming of dandruff.
- Papaya opens up clogged pores which are beneficial in getting rid of wrinkles and pimples.
- Strawberries are called nutrient powerhouse because of its packed nutrients content.
- Strawberries are beneficial against diseases like cardiovascular disease, arthritis, blood pressure, cancer and gout.
- Strawberries are having more vitamin C than citrus fruits thus boost immunity and strengthens the immunity system of the body thereby prevents from many diseases.
- Rubbing of strawberries over teeth helps to remove tartar and good for gum healing. Teeth stain can be removed when tooth are washed strawberries and half tsp of baking soda.
- The phyto-chemicals like vitamin C, flavonoids, anthocyanin, elagicin and phenolic compounds help to give relief from many eye disorders.
- Strawberries are beneficial for glowing skin as it helps to enhance skin’s elasticity and resilience.
- It is also good for pregnancy, strengthening of bone, controlling dandruff and hair loss.
- Blueberries are storehouse of antioxidants, phyto-chemicals, vitamins and minerals.
- Blueberries are good in contending of abdominal fat as these help to lower triglycerides and cholesterol.
- Blueberries are packed with vitamin A, B, C, E and other important minerals. All these bio-chemicals are considered as good for brain health. This is one of the best fruits for healthy brain.
- Blueberries antioxidants activate the brain protective enzymes-catalase and superoxide dismutase thereby helps in improving of memory loss.
- The problems of Alzheimer can be reduced to a greater extent if a person developing the habit of eating blueberries regularly.
- Blueberries are also good for eyesight, prevent heart diseases, help in anti-aging, cure constipation, and prevent cancer and urinary tract infection.
- Raspberries contain anthocyanins and polyphenol compounds which help in alleviating inflammation in case of arthritis, gout and rheumatism.
- Raspberry ketone enzyme controls metabolic activities through adinopectin thus control obesity and weight.
- Raspberry is having lutein which control macular degeneration, acts against cataract, glaucoma and good for healthy eyesight.
- Raspberries help to prevent cancer, heart diseases, and slow down aging.
- Raspberries are full of vitamin C and other important phyto-nutrients which help to strengthen the immune system.
- When applied the paste of raspberry and yogurt over the face, help to cure wrinkles, pimples and blemishes. The paste should be washed after 20 minutes.
- Plums are one of the few fruits which are low in fat, low in glycemic rating and low in calories.
- Savour plums as plum pickles, plum jams, plum dishes and plum wine.
- Plums help in preventing of cancer, regulate blood sugar and control weight loss.
- Plum is a natural laxative and helps in curing of constipation.
- Helps in formation of RBCs due to plenty of iron and potassium.
- It is good for healthy eyesight and prevents macular degeneration.
- It combats cholesterol by inhibiting LDL.
- Peaches are excellent source of antioxidants, increases longevity and contending free radicals fittingly.
- Peach is packed with vitamin A and B-carotene, which improve eye vision and good for healthy eyesight.
- Peaches are beneficial for heart diseases, high blood pressure and weight loss.
- Peaches are rich in vitamin C, B1 and B2, these help in strengthening of immune system.
- Peaches improve skin complexion and skin glow due to the presence of vitamin C and potassium.
- Abundant with fiber and potassium which promote kidney cleanser and detoxification.
- Peach prevents stomach disorders and abdominal problems owing of fiber which absorb excess water and clears waste products from the body.
- Pears reduce blood pressure as it contains glutathione and potassium which regulate blood pressure and stroke.
- Pear rich in dietary fiber which is insoluble in nature that facilitate smooth bowel movement.
- The presence of excess fiber, high level of pectin and binding capacity of bile salts lower cholesterol levels in the body.
- It is helpful in breathing problems and acts as immunity booster.
- Pear prevents cancer, osteoporosis and down fever.