Enhance your look naturally by applying curd. Curd is an excellent tonic for the improvement and quality of hair and genuinely prevents Hair loss. Curd is one of the best conditioners for hair. In-home curd is used in different forms, such as Curd Recipes, Curd Dishes, Curd raita, etc. However, for shining hair and dandruff control & prevention, the curd is used with any given herbs or spices-gram flour, pepper, methi powder, henna, egg, lemon, and so on.
Top 8 Benefits of Curd for Hair Shining
- Apply the curd and gram flour paste into the hair roots. This prevents hair loss and dandruff problems.
- The mix of pepper with curd, if used for head wash twice or thrice a day, provides shining, soft hair and is also helpful in overcoming dandruff. This mixture strengthens the hair and prevents hair fall.
- Curd is responsible for healthy hair, silky hair, smooth hair, and overcoming dandruff.
- Apply the curd cord on the scalp and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it; it helps to give shining and free dandruff hair. Curds provide many nutrients for silky hair.
- Apply the curd and methi powder paste over your scalp, leaving it for some time, and wash it. It is suitable for your shining hair.
- If somebody needs shining hair, it is advised to use the paste of curd, henna, and eggs.
- To overcome the problem of dandruff, you may use the paste of curd and lemon. Leave the scalp for 20 minutes and get shiny hair.
- Yogurt & Anti-aging: Yogurt is good for anti-aging and skin beauty.
Curd for Natural Skin Care
Curd is one of the brilliant natural home remedy beauty tips for fair and natural skincare. Yoghurt not only enhances the beauty of the skin, but it aids good makeover to the personality. Using curd regularly helps remove tan, acne, blemishes, and scars from the body, providing an original complexion. Applying curd on the face offers refreshing beauty to facial appearance. For a refreshing look, one has to apply curd over the face, then wipe the face with a towel made available after lukewarm water squeezing. Yoghurt also acts as a home remedy skin cleanser. Curd prevents the sun from burning if applied to the face after making a paste of besan and curd. Could you wash the paste after 15 minutes?
How to use curd for healthy hair
Using curd in hair has many benefits, such as protecting the scalp from infection, reducing dandruff and itchiness, and making your hair smooth and shiny.
Use of curd for dandruff: First, make a paste of curd (1 cup), fenugreek seed powder (3 tbsp), and lemon juice (1tbsp). Apply it over your hair and cover it with a towel for 30 minutes. Wash it with a light shampoo. Do it twice a week for one month to see an excellent result.
Curd for shining hair: Make a mask of curd (1 cup), neem leaves (10), hibiscus flowers (10), and orange juice (1/4 cup). Mix neem leaves and hibiscus flowers properly. Add curd and orange juice to it. Apply it over the hair and wash it with shampoo after half an hour. Do it once a week. It makes your hair shiny and also adds lustre.
Curd for the strengthening of hair: Prepare a mix of curd (1 cup), egg (1), olive oil (2 tbsp), aloe vera gel (2 tbsp), and curry leaves (2 tbsp). Apply it over the hair and leave for an hour. Wash it with shampoo.
Curd for hair conditioning: Using curd and honey is an excellent moisturiser. Massage your scalp with the mix and wash it off after 30 minutes.
Minerals present in curd
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin D
- 7 Easy Home Remedies to Cure Hair Loss
- Top Health Benefits of Curd
- Yogurt for Weight Loss
- Amazing Health Benefits of Eating Curd (Yogurt)
- Best Indian Curd Recipes and Dahi Dishes
- Kalonji oil for Hair Loss Prevention