Unani Medicine for hair re-growth
Hair loss is not untouched by anyone. There are so many reasons and causes for hair loss. Generally, people are experiencing 50-100 strands of hair break up every day, which often replaced by newer ones. Hair symptoms like thinning of hair, horseshoe-shaped hair feature, unexpected hair loss from a certain region of the head, Alopecia Areata , slowly loss of hair from the top, etc. can be prevented and managed through Nigella sativa oil, a product of Unani medicine.
Unani medicine has in-depth potential in controlling and treating hair loss damaged. Kalonji oil is the finest offshoot of Unani medicine for hair loss prevention, treatment, and hair re-growth. Kalonji oil can be mixed with any of these herbal products i.e. lime juice, olive oil, apple vinegar, Mehandi powder, etc., which helps in the treatment of hair fall.
Figure : Kalonji Oil
How black seed oil prevents hair loss?
Due to fast-paced life, stress, anxiety, wrong dietary pattern, people are experiencing premature hair fall and hair loss. Baldness is a common problem these days. Dandruff is also vexing the people. Kalonji oil is beneficial in the prevention and treatment of hair loss and hair fall. This nigella Sativa oil is effective in hair growth too. The black seed oil has the solutions of baldness and dandruff too.
Black seed oil for hair loss
To prevent hair fall before the time, it is suggested that one should massage one’s head with lime juice and leave it for 15-20 minutes followed by washing it with shampoo, preferably herbal one. Dried your hair completely and rub Kalonji oil on the head. This procedure should be continued for five weeks. There is a greater chance of reducing hair loss.
- Rubbing the head with black seed oil helps to strengthen hair follicles thus prevents loss of hair.
- Massage with kalonji oil is also good to prevent hair loss.
- To control hair loss, a mix of nigella sativa seed, black seed oil, olive oil, and apple vinegar can be used. Initially, crush the Nigella sativa seeds and heat it for a few minutes till it gets brown. Now, put black seed oil and olive oil. When it becomes cool, mix the apple vinegar and massage the head with the mix. Leave it for 1 to 2 hours and wash your head with fresh water. Continue it for two weeks to prevent premature hair fall.
- Loss of hair can also be managed and prevented by massaging the scalp with lemon and leave it for 20 minutes followed by washing it with shampoo. Make it dry and apply black seed oil on the scalp. Continue it for 1 week for better results.
Kalonji oil for baldness treatment
The condition of baldness fears everybody, especially the youth. Black seed oil plays an important role in the treatment of baldness and also helps in recovering damaged hair.
- Make a mixture of Kalonji oil (20 gms), Mehandi powder (20 gms), and vinegar (60 gms), now, rub the paste on the bald head. Leave the paste for about one hour followed by washing it with fresh water. Use this procedure once a week for one month. It will help gradually in the growth of hair.
- Rubbing of Kaloji oil twice a day is helpful in overcoming baldness.
- Another mixture of Kalonji (10gms), Olive oil (30 gms), and Mehandi powder (30 gms) can also be used to treat dandruff. First of all, heat this mixture and make a paste. Use the cool paste on the head for a good result. The rest of the procedure is the same.
Hair fall symptoms
- Thinning of hair
- Horseshoe-shaped hair feature
- Unexpected hair loss from a certain region of the head
- Alopecia Areata
- Slowly loss of hair from the top
- Hair loss due to stress
Hair fall causes
There may be the following causes of hair loss
- Coloring of hair
- Hair bleaching
- Hair fall is common during pregnancy
- Birth control medicine
- Polycystic ovaries
- Nutritional problems
- Hyperthyroidism & hypothyroidism
- Contraceptive pill