Wonder hair prevention tips
Hair loss prevention should be given more importance than hair loss treatment. Hair loss prevention is a cost-effective solution than treatment which may drag you into trouble both financially and emotionally. Having healthy hair is one of the best gifts you are giving to your personality, so care for it sensibly before arising an awkward situation. Here, are some important tips that are being mentioned to prevent hair fall and hair loss prematurely.
- Yoga for hair loss control and management: Yoga is the best therapy to combat stress, anxiety, depression, and tension. These negative domains of health play important roles to suppress the body and also contribute to hair problems. Yoga such as Shirsasana (Headstand pose), Sarvangasana (Shoulder stand pose), and Viprit Karni increases blood supply to the scalp region and prevents thinning of hair. Meditation, Pranayama, and relaxation yogic techniques greatly help to ease stress.
- Ayurveda prevents thinning of hair: Use simple ayurvedic technique and formulations to prevent hair loss. Massage with ayurvedic oil such as coconut oil or brahmir or bhringaraj or vitamin E oil, all helps to reduce thinning of hair. Using ayurvedic herbs like Dashamoola, Bhringara, and Jatamamsi are effective to strengthen the hair follicles. Rubbing your scalp with the mixture of camphor & coconut oil or castor, mustard & coconut oils, or honey & egg yolk helps to strengthen your hair shaft.
- Haircare with homeopathic medicine: Homeopathic medicine is useful to prevent hair loss and hair fall. Such medicine is also beneficial in reducing hair thinning, controlling dandruff, and baldness. The following medications can be used for the prevention of hair loss after the consultation of homeopathic physicians. Medicine like Arsenicum Album, Graphites and Thuja, Silicea, Phosphorous, Lycopodium, and Kali carbonicum is effective in this direction.
- Naturopathy hair prevention tips: Do gentle massage to your scalp as it helps to improve blood circulation thereby ensures hair growth and re-growth. Give more and more weight to fresh fruits and vegetables. Morning walk should be preferred and going out in the scorching sunlight should be avoided.
- Best home remedy tips for hair growth: There are many home remedial measures to fight hair fall. Massage your scalp with lemon juice is effective in fighting baldness. Covering your head with a squeeze hot water towel helps in this regard. Applying the mix of curd, lemon, and mustard on the scalp and leave for half an hour is helpful in treating the condition. The application of boil the hibiscus leaves extract in the water on the scalp reduces hair thinning. Rubbing the scalp also energizes the sebaceous glands, which ensures smooth blood circulation to the scalp region.
- Eat fruits and vegetables: Take those fruits and vegetables, which are rich in vitamin A, B, Iron, and protein. Examples: carrot, spinach, lentil, milk, cheese, dark green vegetables, fortified cereals, etc.
- Use herbal Shampoo: Do shampooing your hair regularly. While using shampoo, it should be clear enough that more focus should be on your scalp and hair follicles as it helps to strengthen your hair shaft and ensure healthy hair growth.
- Braids and ponytails: Avoid doing braids, buns, and ponytails as these may root out your hairs.
- Avoid chemical treatment: Avoid using chemical treatments such as straightening, hair dyes, hot oil massage, styling, hot ironing, etc.
- Combing on wet: Don’t comb your hair when it is wet as it may root out your hair shaft.
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Unknown Natural Tips for Hair Loss Prevention”
The best way to prevent hair loss is to not abuse your hair by going through different treatments.
Hair loss problem is major problem these days and hundreds of thousands of people are facing this problem all over the world. Hair gain treatment is a big business these days but it is good that there are some home remedies and solution for preventing hair loss.