Fruit juices overview
Fruit Juices are excellent dietary habits for overall health and well-being. If we see the nutritional facts and nutritional values of various fruit juices, they seem full of health benefits. Several scientific research has been shown that fresh juice recipes are good for heart functioning, preventing cancer, lowering blood pressure, enhancing the level of HB, RBCs, etc. Also, new, natural fruit drinks help ward off many seasonal ailments and keep one fresh and rejuvenated.
7 health benefits of pomegranate juice
- Pomegranate juice contains Vitamins A, C, E and Folic acid.
- It is perfect for the heart; it prevents heart attack and blockages in arteries and is a promising agent for bad cholesterol.
- It helps to remove worms from the body.
- Reduce the pace of cancer in the prostate and lungs.
- It is suitable for enhancing Haemoglobin content too.
- It is excellent for pregnant women.
- It is also known for anti-ageing.
Also Read: Uses of Pomegranate Juice
8 best benefits of Avocado juice
- It is suitable for pregnant women because of its higher Folic acid content, thereby helping in the growth and development of the unborn baby’s brain.
- It enhances the formation of HB and Red Blood Cells (RBCs).
- It is prescribed for anaemic patients.
- Avocado is good for combating cholesterol-related heart diseases as it contains Oleic acid that lowers cholesterol.
- It gives relief to patients with breast and prostate cancers.
- It acts as an anti-ageing agent.
- The juice of it is also beneficial for stroke patients.
- It maintains blood pressure due to the presence of potassium.
8 excellent health benefits of Apple juice
- Apple Juice contains quercetin, known for its anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The juice reduces insufficient cholesterol levels, blood pressure and blood sugar.
- It reduces heart problems more prominently.
- It is suitable for arthritic and rheumatic patients owing to its potassium content.
- Due to the presence of pectin helps to remove dirt present in the gut.
- Helps to release toxins from the body, thereby improving digestion.
- It is suitable for nerves related problems when taken with milk and honey.
- Good for pregnant women as it helps to ease anaemia.
Please read: wonder benefits of Apple Juice.
7 potential benefits of drinking Strawberry juice
- Strawberry juice contains antioxidants named ellagic acid, which check free radicals entering the body and is also known as an anti-cancerous agent.
- It helps check lousy cholesterol levels in the body and prevents heart diseases.
- It is known for skin cleansing juice, which minimises the impacts of pimples, wrinkles, etc., on the face.
- Helps to minimise cancer impacts on lung, breast and cervices.
- Helps to remove tartar from gums.
- It can cleanse the digestive system, thereby strengthening digestion.
- It reduces Joints pain too.
8 surprising benefits of Orange juice
- Orange juice contains an adequate quantity of Vitamin C that, strengthens the immune system and is suitable for preventing colds.
- It helps reduce bad cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Abundant with antioxidants and can check prostate and breast cancers.
- It has potassium and is good for joint pain.
- Helps to clear blockages and enhances the heart’s functions.
- Due to the presence of foliate, it acts like a rejuvenating agent.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent suitable for arthritis patients.
- It also increases appetite.
6 unknown benefits of drinking Kiwi juice
- Kiwi juice contains enough Vitamin C, improves immunity, protects the body from cancer, helps in iron absorption and is good for anaemia.
- It is suitable for constipated patients due to the presence of fibre.
- Helps to lower bad cholesterol and maintain blood pressure, thereby being good for the heart.
- Regulate blood pressure due to the presence of Potassium.
- It is known for ant-ageing.
- It also gives relief from colds and flu.
5 Nutritional facts of Tomato juice
- It is known for ant-ageing.
- Tomato contains an enzyme called Lycopene that is useful in controlling prostate cancer.
- It enhances appetite, thereby helpful in gaining weight.
- Contains adequate fibre, so helpful for constipated patients.
- Glycogen of it helps the proper functioning of the liver.
5 surprising benefits of Guava juice
- Guava juice removes bad cholesterol and lowers blood sugar and blood pressure.
- It is highly beneficial in the case of chronic constipation.
- Contains vitamin C, suitable for cold, flu and cough.
- It has an astringent that is useful for diarrhoea patients.
- Also suitable for bone-decaying patients.
6 unexpected health benefits of Mango juice
- Mango juice has adequate fibre; therefore, it is highly beneficial for chronic patients related to constipation. Please read: medicinal benefits of Guava
- It helps to cleanse the blood and acts as a disinfectant.
- Having adequate carotenoids, which helps to check colon cancer.
- Having rejuvenating capacity.
- Due to significant fibre content, aged people should take less of it.
- Also prevent odourless bacteria.
Is Noni juice beneficial for health?
- Noni juice is good for diseases like Hypertension, Diabetes, Vaginal discharge, etc.
- It helps to develop the immune system.
- Its juice also acts as anti-cancerous.
- Lower blood pressure by clearing blockages in the arteries.
- It is good anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic due to the presence of scopoletin.