What is wheatgrass?
What’s the use of wandering here and there for your ailments? There is a unique juice in the lap of nature, which is known as the destroyer of diseases. It is none other than wheatgrass juice. Very few people know about the relevance and significance of this juice. It has the power to cure and treat more or less all diseases and disorders directly or indirectly. Wheatgrass juice is considered the wonder medicine of nature and a beautiful gift to humanity. It increases your strength, vigor your health, and promotes overall well-being.
Nutritional facts of wheatgrass juice
It has plenty of nutrients. It is surprised to know that the juice contains 98 of 102 earth elements found in soil. It has all minerals, which are known to us. It has double vitamin A as carrot and double vitamin C as an orange. The juice is rich in vitamin B complex and a great source of protein including 17 amino acid, calcium, iron, phosphorous, magnesium, sodium, potassium, and 70% chlorophyll. Due to the presence of chlorophyll, its medicinal benefits reached the zenith. It is a 100% Natural Food Supplement and reservoir of nutrients. That’s why it is known as a superfood or miracle food. It has enough amounts of antioxidants, phytonutrients, and enzymes.
How to use wheatgrass?
Both wheatgrass and its juice should be consumed immediately i.e. within 10 to 15 minutes. Its juice shouldn’t contain the ingredients of other matters. It is recommended to use its empty stomach in the morning so as to absorb the maximum of its nutrients in the bloodstream for extracting its benefits. One shouldn’t use the powdered or the refrigerated form of it.
Wonder Benefits of wheatgrass juice
- Boosts the liver health: It just acts like a panacea for the overall health of the liver and a great detoxifier.
- Cleanses the body from pollutants: Wheatgrass contains powerful enzymes and bio-chemical substances that help to neutralize pollutants, toxins, heavy metals, radiation, substances causing cancer. It also purifies and cleanses your blood due to the presence of excess amounts of chlorophyll.
- Best source of chlorophyll: The grass is the best source of chlorophyll in nature. Chlorophyll is the lifeline for the plant kingdom. Chlorophyll plays a vital role in the overall smooth functioning of blood, the cardiovascular system, and other organs.
- Helps in slow down the aging process: The juice of it contains enzymes that break down super-oxide dismutase into simpler compounds thus helps in slowing the aging process.
- Antibacterial: The juice is antibacterial in nature and prevents the growth of unfriendly bacteria in the body.
- Skincare: It is good for skin health as it discourages itching, burning, eczema when the wheatgrass is used as ointments. It reduces the probability of acne, pimples, and wrinkles.
- Toxins neutralizer: It is one of the best means to neutralize toxins in the body due to the presence of chlorophyll.
- Manages diabetes: Chlorophyll helps to improve the problems of sugar in the blood thus good for diabetic patients.
- Healthy heart: The juice smooth the function of the heart due to chlorophyll, thus ensures better cardiovascular mechanism.
- Good for the lungs: It minimizes the negative impacts caused by acidic gases in the lungs as chlorophyll facilitates hemoglobin production.
- Brain health: The juice is beneficial for the brain as it releases more oxygen to the head region on account of chlorophyll.
- Improves sex power: The presence of an adequate amount of magnesium in chlorophyll ensures proper functioning of certain enzymes thus restores sex hormones in the body. It increases your libido and sexual power. Regular intake of it gives you more confidence and stamina.
- Dental care: Wheatgrass juice prevents tooth decay and may do away with a toothache. It is also helpful to release toxins from gums.
- Haircare: It prevents greying of hair due to the presence of abundant minerals.
- Weight Loss: It reduces appetite and longing for foods thus helpful in the management of obesity and fat burning.
- Control dandruff: Massage the juice over your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes followed by washing it with fresh water.
- Cures constipation: It regulates the functioning of bowels, on the other hand, magnesium keeps the bowel smooth. All these help better digestion and absorption, which ultimately good for easing constipation.
- Treats joint pains: Chlorophyll fights inflammation and helpful in treating arthritis.
- Enhances the beauty of your nails: The adequate amount of iron in wheatgrass helps in better circulation of oxygen and gives a new life to your nails.
- Prevents body odor: It washes out toxins and waste products from the mouth, skin, and the entire body. It acts as a natural deodorizer.
- Stabilizes lipid levels: It helps to manage cholesterol by stabilizing lipid percentage in the body.
- Reduces fatigue symptoms: It supplies an adequate amount of oxygen into the body and helps in the proper functioning of cells, tissues, organs, and organ systems. It fresh and refresh the body mechanism that reduces the intensity of fatigue.
- Body de-stress: It manages your stress to a certain extent due to vitamin B, which is helpful in overcoming anxiety. Iron presence helps to combat depression, especially in women.
- Prevents painful menstrual cycles: It is the reservoir of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, which gives you an added advantage during the MC period when the body seems to be exhausted from nutrition.
- Get rid of bad breath: It is beneficial to prevent bad breaths.