Watermelon is the best summer fruit
- Having 92% of water, with Zero calories, Zero fat and Zero cholesterol.
- Watermelon contains Potassium that helps to release kidney toxins.
- It is a rich Vitamin C and A source, enabling the skin to heal wounds and injuries.
- Enhance your immunity due to containing vitamin C.
- Having thiamine, known as an appetiser, thereby helps indigestion.
- Watermelon is abundant with water, fibre, and lycopene that minimise the impact of Ultra Violet rays.
- Watermelon is known as the best thrust quencher.
- Watermelon is the enemy of summer and heat.
Sunburn remedies through coconut
- Coconut water is a thirst quencher and appetiser and provides excellent calm.
- Being a diuretic, effective for kidney problems.
- Coconut provides coolness to the body and cleanses the urinary bladder.
- In scorching summer, with fever and burning sensation, coconut juice provides an extra cooling effect.
- Coconut water is a bladder purifier and thirst quencher.
- Coconut water is good for hyperacidity and is an effective cooling agent.
- It is the most pious fruit.
Mango prevents sunburn
- Mango contains vitamins, nutrients, fibre, carotenoids, antioxidants, omega-3 and 6, etc.
- Develop your immune system because of having vitamin C.
- It is rich in Vitamin A, which helps glow skin and rubs its pulp over the skin, making its complexion fair.
- It contains enzymes like mangiferin, catechol oxidase and lactase that aids in digestion.
- Mango is the king of fruit.
Gooseberry (Amla) protects against sunburn.
- Gooseberry, due to its high vitamin C content, develop your immunity, balance stomach acidity, and strengthen the liver.
- Gooseberry is good for the skin, promotes healthy hair and is suitable for hair pigmentation.
- Due to Amla’s powerful cooling effect, it is an efficient remedy for Diarrhoea and Dysentery.
- Since it contains 80% water, along with vitamin C, fibres, proteins, etc., it is used as a remedy for fever, indigestion, liver disorders, and gastro problems that are generally common in summer.
- Amla reduces acidity and digestive problems.
- Amla is a good appetiser.
- Gooseberry is the Indian sacred tree.
Soybeans as a natural coolant
- Abundant protein helps to ward off summer and scorching.
- Soybeans and soy foods reduce LDL cholesterol and coronary artery disease risk.
- Soy-protein shakes help to achieve fast weight loss.
- Soybean contains isoflavones that prevent damage to cells caused by sunlight.
Corn is full-fibre
- Corn reduces stress because it is rich in Vitamin B.
- Corn is famous as a fibre that firmly solves the problems of constipation, piles and haemorrhoids.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), which helps with physiological functions
Buttermilk removes suntan
- Buttermilk contains lactic acid, which helps soften, brighten and exfoliate the skin.
- It protects you from sunburn when the mix of buttermilk and tomato is applied over the skin Buttermilk improves digestion and reduces Kapha and Vata.
Home remedies for pimples
- Apricot helps your skin and face from acne, pimples and skin breakouts due to the presence of iron, vitamin C, potassium and fibre.
- Apricot is a rich source of dietary fibre and antioxidants.
- Raw apricot should be avoided strictly.
Cardamom (Elaichi), an instant cooler
- Cardamom acts as a good coolant.
- Elaichi is a tonic for the digestive system and has detoxifying properties, thereby cleansing the body.
- Improves digestion and helps those who suffer from gas and Flatulence.
- Cardamom gives relief from acidity, heartburn and an appetiser.
Peaches good for a fair complexion
- Peaches are good for stomach ulcers, colitis and kidney disease because of their high fibre content.
- Peaches make your skin healthy and give add a fair complexion.