Litchi is one of the important juicy, yummy and delicious summer fruit, which is widely acceptable among all the age groups. Its beauty is also beyond description when one sees it in bunches, especially in the orchard. If one able to get litchi from Muzaffapur, Bihar, India its deliciousness can’t hold anybody’s longing. Mango is known as King of fruits whereas lychee is known as the queen of fruits because of its tastiness, scrumptious and abundance of nutrients. Since, it is full of minerals, vitamins and other nutrients, it is also termed as Super fruits.
7 wonder benefits of lychee juice
- Litchi for weight loss: Litchi is full of fiber, water and roughage. It has no fat and with least calorie. Eating litchi discourages the longing of more foods and gives you the feeling of full stomach. If you desire certain weight loss, we suggest you regular eating of litchi and its juice.
- Litchi for glowing skin: Its juice has profuse amount of bio-chemical substances such as polyphenols, oligonols, beta-carotene, vitamin C and other antioxidants. All these anti-oxidants are helpful in removing of black spots and acne. These are also known for slowing the aging process. The paste of litchi and banana is helpful in curing of blemishes when applied over it.
- Litchi for hair growth: Litchi is effective in hair growth and hair promotion because of the presence of copper. Method: Take 2 tbsp juice of litchi and aloe vera each. Mix it well and massage the same upon your hair follicles and left for sixty seconds. After then wash it with natural shampoo.
- Litchi juice for sexual life: You can enjoy your sex life in a more content manner if you take litchi juice regularly. It enhances your sex stamina and sexual drive.
- Anti-cancerous: The different phyto-chemicals substances such as flavonoids, polyphenols, vitamin C and proanthocyanides restrict the growth of free radicals and helpful in defeating cancer, especially the breast cancer.
- Litchi juice for healthy heart: Litchi juice has adequate amount of oligonol, polyphenols and vitamin C, which inhibit the formation of bad cholesterol and encourages good cholesterol. While satisfactory amount of potassium balances the level of sodium and copper helps in the formation of RBCs.
- Litchi juice for digestion: Its juice is known for pectin and fiber. It cleanses your bowel and improves colon health. It also acts against acidity and heartburn.
Litchi juice side effects
- The diabetic patient shouldn’t take litchi juice because of its sugary contents.
- It comes under warm fruit so one shouldn’t take more amount of litchi, which may lead many disorders.
- Extra doses of litchi may lead to nose bleeding, fever and sore throat.
- One shouldn’t take more than 10-12 litchi daily.
- Excess eating or drinking of its juice may cause breathing problems.
- Headache may also caused.