How coconut water is good for you?
Coconut is the most pious fruit because of its diversified features and characteristics. Coconut water is a vital thirst quencher, appetiser, calming provider, and extremely good for kidney-related patients. Its milk is good for itching and alopecia areata when applied locally. Its oil is good for hair and is used as a tonic for proper hair growth.
10 amazing health benefits of coconut water
- The fresh juice of coconut is very effective for people with kidney problems because of its diuretic nature. It imparts coolness to the body and cleanses the urinary bladder.
- In urinary problems like painful micturition, coconut water is highly beneficial. It is recommended to take 100 ml. of its freshwater after every 2-3 hours.
- After recovering from the disease, the patients feel tiredness, weakness, loss of appetite, loss of weight, quencher, etc.; for all these remedies, coconut water acts as a panacea for regaining health if it is taken at the dose of 40-50 ml per day.
- In case of scorching summer, fever, burning sensation, acute viral infection, chickenpox, or measles, coconut juice should be taken because it gives a soothing and extra cooling effect.
- Coconut water pacifies the vitiated Pitta Dosha and acts as an appetiser, bladder purifier, and thirst quencher.
- Coconut water should be given to pregnant mothers daily in a small dose as it acts as a complexion improver for mothers and children.
- Coconut shell oil benefits diseases like ringworm, infection, and eczema. A paste of coconut shell powder + ginger should be applied for pimples. Fungal infection of the skin can be prevented with the application of coconut milk along with black cumin seed powder.
- Fresh coconut is the best solution for hyperacidity and is also helpful as a body bulk promoter, cooling agent, facilitating menstrual flow, aphrodisiac, and diuretic.
- It is a good substitute for Cod liver oil because it contains vitamins A and D. Therefore, it is widely used among children.
- The liquor prepared from the juice of the flowers is used to prepare medicine, jaggery, and alcohol.
Best time to drink coconut water
The best time to drink coconut water is early morning, which will help the stomach to clear correctly, prevent overeating and ensure the feeling of a full stomach for a long time. Besides this, coconut water is low in calories and digested hassle freely.
How is coconut water good for the stomach?
Coconut water is full of vitamins, minerals and nutrients. It is a beautiful liquid to soothe the stomach and is especially suitable for those suffering from diarrhoea and other stomach infections. It is also a great source of potassium and sodium.
Side effects of coconut water
- It might cause stomach upset in some people.
- It may also make potassium levels high in the blood, which leads to kidney problems and irregular heartbeat.