How coconut water is good for you?
Coconut is considered as the most pious fruits because of its diversified features and characteristics. Coconut water is one of the vital thirst quencher, appetizer, calming provider, and extremely good for kidney-related patients. Its milk is good for itching, and alopecia areata when applied locally. Its oil is good for hair and used as a tonic for proper hair growth.
10 amazing health benefits of coconut water
- The fresh juice of coconut is very effective for people who have kidney problems because of its diuretic in nature. It imparts coolness to the body and cleanses the urinary bladder.
- In urinary problems like painful micturition, coconut water is highly beneficial. It is recommended to take 100 ml. of its freshwater after every 2-3 hours.
- After recovering from disease, the patients feel tiredness, weakness, loss of appetite, loss of weight, quencher, etc., for all these remedies, coconut water acts as a panacea for regaining health if it is taken at the dose of 40-50 ml per day.
- In case of scorching summer, fever, burning sensation, acute viral infection, chickenpox, measles, the coconut juice should be taken because it gives a soothing and extra cooling effect.
- Coconut water pacifies the vitiated Pitta Dosha, acts as an appetizer, bladder purifier, and thirst quencher.
- Coconut water should be given to pregnant mothers every day in a small dose as it acts as a complexion improver for mothers as well as children.
- Coconut shell oil is extremely useful for diseases like ringworm, infection, and eczema. For pimples, a paste of coconut shell powder + ginger should be applied. Fungal infection of the skin can be prevented with the application of coconut milk along with black cumin seed powder.
- Fresh coconut is the best solution for hyperacidity and also useful as a body bulk promoter, cooling agent, facilitate menstrual flow, aphrodisiac, and diuretic.
- It is a good substitute for Cod liver oil because it contains vitamins A and D. Therefore, it is widely used among children.
- The liquor prepared from the juice of the flowers is used to prepare medicine, jaggery, and alcohol.