Enhance your look naturally by applying curd. Curd is an excellent tonic for your the improvement and quality of hair. Curd is one of the best conditioner for hair. Image courtesy of Master isolated images at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Top 7 benefits of Curd for Hair Shining
- Apply the paste of curd and gram flour into the hair roots. This prevents hair loss and dandruff problems.
- The mix of pepper with curd, if use for head wash twice or thrice a day, provides shining, soft hair and also helpful in overcoming of dandruff. This mixture strengthen the hair and prevent hair fall.
- Curd is responsible for healthy hair, silky hair, smooth hair and overcome dandruff.
- Apply curd cord on the scalp and left it for 20 minutes. Wash it, helps to give shining and free dandruff hair. Curds provides many nutrients for silky hair.
- Apply the paste of curd and methi powder over your scalp, left it for some time and wash it. It is good for your shining hair.
- If somebody needed shining hair, it is advised to use the paste of curd, henna and eggs.
- To overcome the problem of dandruff, you may use the paste of curd and lemon. Left over the scalp for 20 minutes and get shining hair.