Hair is one of the important components in human life to enhance one’s beauty and complexion. It is the wonderful gift of nature that requires extra care and nurture. However, due to faulty lifestyle, paradox dietary pattern, junk food culture, etc., hair loss and hair fall is common among the masses, especially with women.
About 50% women faced hair loss at some stages of her life. Hair loss in women is demoralizing, may affect marital life, job opportunities, social adjustment, etc.
How to Control and Prevent Hair Loss?
- Some asanas of Yoga is quite beneficial in prevention of Hair loss and Hair fall. Yoga augment blood circulation into the head and scalp region thereby strengthen hair root internally. Asanas like Shirsasana and Sarvangasana enhances blood circulation to the head and scalp region thereby facilitate hair growth.
- Massage your head region with coconut oil or Vitamin E oil prevent hair loss.
- Massage your scalp with Camphor + Coconut oil strengthen the root hair and prevent hair loss.
- Massage with the mix of honey and egg yolk is quite beneficial in the management of hair loss.
- Slow massage of the scalp portion stimulate blood circulation and helps in re-grow of hair.
- If you want shining hair, use the mix of Amla, Shikaki powder and curd. This mixture helps to clean the pores of the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Everybody has lemon in their home, rinse your hair with lemon juice to prevent baldbess.
- Baldness can be cured if you apply the mix of curd, lemon and mustard oil on your head portion. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it after then.
- For shining and glow hair, one should eat more and more protein enriched foods such as fish, yeast, soybean, eggs and beans.
- Activities like Hair dyes, hairdryer, curling, coloring, braids, buns, ponytails, etc. should be avoided. Shampoo, Conditioners, Alcohol and Beverages should be discouraged.