Best home remedies to lose belly fat
Belly fat means a reservoir of problems. Belly fat is associated with increased waist size, bulging of the tummy, and many dreadful diseases and disorders. If somebody has belly fat, there is a greater probability of having fats in the other regions of the body, like the neck, thighs, and arms. To reduce belly fat is a challenging task. One must undergo rigorous exercise regimes like weight lifting, gym, running, swimming, etc. However, belly fat problems can be tackled with simple home remedies. Not only belly fat but the fat of thighs, arms, and neck can also be prevented through natural remedies. In this section, I will mention some simple means which are helpful to solve the problems of tummy fats.
Surprising natural remedies for belly fat
- Barley and gram flour: Instead of wheat flour, one should use gram and barley flour as it helps to shed not only fats from the belly but also from other parts of the body. How could you use it? Milled barley and gram in the ratio of 1:5.
- Water: Water is good to reduce fat. Water helps to remove toxins and waste products from the body. It ensures active metabolism, thereby burning extra calories. Method: Drink 4 to 5 litres of water every day.
- Water and honey: Water and honey effectively lose belly fat. How do you think you could use it? Add two tbsp of honey to 1 glass of cold water and drink it in the morning.
- Water, lemon, and honey: It is helpful to dissolve extra fat from the stomach. One has to use it daily. How do you think you could use it? Drink lukewarm water along with honey and lemon on an empty stomach.
- Use of Triphala: Ayurvedic medicine like Triphala is good for burning and removing body fat. It tones muscles and gives the required shape to the body. How do you think you could use it? Use Triphala powder both in the morning and evening.
- Change eating habits: Taking heavy foods at a time should be avoided. Method: It is suggested to take a small quantity of food but increase the number of rounds as and when one feels hungry. It expedites your metabolism and lessens the chances of storing fat in the body.
- Reduce sugar absorption: As the age increases, one should avoid using sugar. 1 tbsp of sugar contains about 50-60 calories. Taking sugar with tea or coffee twice or thrice may increase the sugar level in the body. On the other hand, our food products like rice, chappa, potato, etc. also contain sugar. All these things may increase the body’s sugar level and can cause diabetes and other diseases. More sugar quantity in the body is also responsible for obesity.
- Gourd juice: Gourd juice positively impacts the burning of fats from the body. How do you think you could use it? Try to extract fresh gourd juice from about one glass and habitually drink the same in the morning.
- No fast foods: One should restrict fast foods and soft drinks like pizza, burgers, chow mien, bakery products, and cold drinks, as these foodstuffs help accumulate fats in the body and cause many diseases and disorders.
- Eat Sprouts: Melting belly fat is comparatively a challenging task in comparison to other fats of the body. So, its management should be systematic and holistic. Sprouts are full of fibre and roughage. It makes your stomach full for a more extended period and discourages more eating. It makes a habit to eat sprouts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Focus on fruits: Eat seasonal fruits. Fruits have adequate fibre, roughage, vitamins, and minerals. They not only prevent you from diseases and disorders but stop you from eating more.
- Use lukewarm water: One shouldn’t drink water just after taking foods, as water discourages the action of enzymes on foods that may lead to malfunctions. However, drinking lukewarm water just after taking food helps burn fat, especially from the abdominal region.
- Papaya burns fat: Both raw and ripe papaya help you lose fats from the body and flatten your stomach. Papaya contains papain that acts on fat.
- Green tea for belly fat: Green tea is full of antioxidants and helpful in burning stubborn fat in the stomach. Taking green tea without sugar increases its benefits manifolds.
- Apple cider for belly fat: Taking apple cider with water or juice is beneficial to shed extra calories and is suitable for tummy fat.
- Peppermint for tummy fat: Take 1 tbsp peppermint juice and 2 tbsp of honey. Please do it for one month.
- Drumstick for tummy fat: To reduce belly fat, drink the juice of the drumstick (2 tbsp) every day for one month. You will observe positive results.
- Ajwain for belly fat: The powder mix of ajwain (20g), rock salt (20g), cumin (20g), and black pepper (20g) when taken with buttermilk on an empty stomach helps to burn tummy fat.
- Reduce intake of carbohydrates: Regular use of carbohydrates increases the amount of insulin in the body, which may lead to obesity and its associated problems.
- Stress for belly fat: When you are stressed, your body starts the production of cortisol, which facilitates the accumulation of fats in the body. To combat stress, one should use Pranayama like Sitali Pranayama, Sitkari Pranayama, Anulom Vilom Pranayama, and Bhramri Pranayama.
- Yoga for tummy fat: Yoga is also quite effective in burning extra calories from the belly and the entire body. Yogasana makes your body toned and flexible and also develops immunity. Yoga for weight loss are Bhujangasana, Dhanurasana, Chakrasana, Warrior pose, Katichakrasana, Uttanpadasana, Naukasana, Pavanmuktasana, Kapalbhati, and Bahstrika Pranayama.
Prevention for belly fat
- Don’t use more salt in foods as it enhances body water retention, which may lead to weight gain. For people with lifestyle-related disorders, using salt should be avoided or restricted.
- Avoid using wheat flour and its products to eliminate belly fat.
- Avoid sugar
- Avoid stress
- Maida (flour) should be restricted.
- Eating mutton should be skipped.
Top 10 medical tips to lose belly fat
- Drink dandelion tea
- Use of Cranberry juice
- Eating hot pepper
- Taking of chia seeds
- Regular use of coconut oil
- Develop the habit of drinking ginger tea
- Using fish oil in recipes
- Drinking lukewarm lemon & honey water
- Drinking of lukewarm water
- Take Jeera water in the morning.