Best home remedies to lose belly fat
Belly fat means a reservoir of problems. Belly fat is associated with an increase in waist size, bulging of tummy, and many dreadful diseases and disorders. If somebody has belly fat, there is a greater probability of having fats in the other regions of the body like the neck, thighs, and arms. To reduce belly fat is not an easy task. One has to go through rigorous exercise regimes like weight lifting, gym, running, swimming, etc. However, the problems of belly fat can be tackled with simple home remedies. Not only belly fat, the fat of thighs, arms, neck can also be prevented through natural remedies. In this section, I am going to mention some simple means, which are helpful to solve the problems of tummy fats.
Surprising natural remedies for belly fat
- Barley and gram flour: Instead of wheat flour, one should use gram and barley flour as it helps to shed not only fats from the belly but also from other parts of the body. How to use? Milled barley and gram in the ratio of 1:5.
- Water: Water is good to reduce fat. Water helps to remove toxins and waste products from the body. It ensures active metabolism thereby burning extra calories. Method: Drink 4 to 5 litres of water every day.
- Water and honey: Water and honey are effective to lose belly fat. How to use? Add two tbsp of honey to 1 glass of cold water and drink it in the morning.
- Water, lemon, and honey: It is useful to dissolve extra fat from the stomach. One has to use it on daily basis. How to use? Drink lukewarm water along with honey and lemon on an empty stomach.
- Use of Triphala: Ayurvedic medicine like Triphala is good to burn and remove fat from the body. It tones muscles and gives the required shape to the body. How to use? Use Triphala powder both in the morning and evening.
- Change eating habits: Taking of heavy foods at a time should be avoided Method: It is suggested to take a small quantity of foods but increase the number of rounds as and when one’s feel hungry. It expedites your metabolism process and lessens the chances of storing fat in the body.
- Reduce sugar absorption: As the age increases, one should avoid using sugar. 1 tbsp of sugar contains about 50-60 calories. Taking sugar with tea or coffee twice or thrice may increase the sugar level in the body. On the other hand, our food products like rice, chappati, potato, etc. also contain sugar. All these things may increase the level of sugar in the body and can cause diabetes and other diseases. More sugar quantity in the body is also responsible for obesity.
- Gourd juice: Gourd juice shows good impacts to burn fats from the body. How to use? Try to extract fresh gourd juice about 1 glass and makes a habit to drink the same in the morning.
- No fast foods: One should restrict fast foods and soft drinks like pizza, burger, chowmin, bakery products, and cold drinks as these foodstuffs help in the accumulation of fats in the body and cause many diseases and disorders.
- Eat Sprouts: Melting belly fat is comparatively a tough task in comparison to other fats of the body. So, its management should be systematic and holistic. Sprouts are full of fiber and roughage. It makes your stomach full for a longer period of time and discourages more eating. Makes a habit to eat sprouts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Focus on fruits: Eat seasonal fruits. Fruits have an adequate amount of fiber, roughage, vitamins, and minerals. They not only prevent you from diseases and disorders but stop from more eating.
- Use lukewarm water: One shouldn’t drink water just after taking foods as water discourages the action of enzymes on foods that may lead to malfunctions in the body. However, drinking lukewarm water just after taking foods helps to burns fat, especially from the abdominal region.
- Papaya burns fat: Both raw and ripe papaya help to lose fats from the body and ensure to make your stomach flat. Papaya contains papain that acts on fat.
- Green tea for belly fat: Green tea is full of antioxidants and helpful to burn stubborn fat of the stomach. Taking green tea without sugar increases its benefits manifolds.
- Apple cider for belly fat: Taking apple cider with water or juice is beneficial to shed extra calories and good for tummy fat.
- Peppermint for tummy fat: Take 1 tbsp peppermint juice and 2 tbsp of honey. Do it for 1 month.
- Drumstick for tummy fat: To reduce belly fat, drink the juice of drumstick (2tbsp) every day for 1 month. You will observe positive results.
- Ajwain for belly fat: The powder mix of ajwain (20g), rock salt (20g), cumin (20g), and black pepper (20g) when taken with buttermilk on empty stomach helps to burn tummy fat.
- Reduce intake of carbohydrates: Regular use of carbohydrates increases the amount of insulin in the body, which may lead to obesity and its associated problems.
- Stress for belly fat: When you are at stress, your body starts the production of cortisol, which facilitates the accumulation of fats in the body. To combat stress, one should use Pranayama like Sitali Pranayama, Sitkari Pranayama, Anulom Vilom Pranayama, and Bhramri Pranayama.
- Yoga for tummy fat: Yoga is also quite effective to burn extra calories not only from the belly, in fact from the entire body. Yogasana makes your body toned, flexible, and also develop immunity. Yoga for weight loss are: Bhujangasana, Dhanurasana, Chakrasana, Warrior pose, Katichakrasana, Uttanpadasana, Naukasana, Pavanmuktasana, Kapalbhati, and Bahstrika Pranayama.
Prevention for belly fat
- Don’t use more salt in foods as it enhances water retention in the body that may lead to your weight gain. For people, who have lifestyle-related disorders, using of salt should be avoided or restricted.
- Avoid using wheat flour and its products to get rid of belly fat.
- Avoid sugar
- Avoid stress
- Maida (flour) should be restricted.
- Eating mutton should be skipped.