Know about Safi
Safi is an ayurvedic tonic comprises of Neem, Tulsi, Chirata,Chobchini, Keekar, Brahmi, etc. It acts as a natural blood purifier. Safi, the herbal healthcare product, helps in cleansing blood impurities thus good for skin glowing by removing skinissues. Safi is known to remove toxins from the body thus helpful in minimizing the impact of acne, pimples and blemishes. As per Hamdard, it is good for the digestive system and ensures to treat constipation, cures boils, pimples and skin eruptions. It is bitter in taste.
Benefits of Safi
Photo credit: Hamdard
- Skin glowing: Safi is helpful in removing toxins and harmful substances from the body, thus good for skin glowing, skin care and prevention of pimples, acne and skin rashes.
- Blood purifier: It acts as a natural blood purifier by removing impurities from blood as well as the body thus provides radiant skin.
- Digestion: It is beneficial for digestion and helpful in curing of constipation.
- Nose bleeding: It helps to cure nose bleeding.
- Liver: As per hamdard, it is good for liver.
- Thyroid: Use of Safi is also beneficial in case of thyroid.
- Skin diseases: The presence of Neem in Safi, helps to protect from many skin diseases.
- Stomach clear: The presence of Senna ensures to clear the stomach.
- It is used to remove impurities from blood.
- Blood cleansing
- Prevents pimples and acne
- Skin glowing
- Skin diseases
- Reduced appetite
- Sore throatHeadache
Safi as a blood purifier
Safi is a Hamdard product, used as a blood purifier. The Unani aqueous extract cleanses blood impurities by removing toxins from the body thus helpful in treating of acne, pimples and blemishes. It is also good for smooth digestion thus prevents skin eruptions.
Safi side effects
- The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency of the United Kingdom Department of Health said in 2005 that Safi contained high level of arsenic.
- The health department of Canada also warned that Safi is having arsenic 40 times more than the allowable concentration of drugs.
- Metal arsenic may cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, cancer, muscle cramps, hair loss, blood in urine and skin pigmentation.
- Muscle fatigue
- Burning of skin
Safi online price
- Hamdard Safi Blood Purifier Syrup-200 ml (pack of 2): Rs. 155
- Hamdard Safi Blood Purifier Syrup-500 ml : Rs. 170
- Hamdard Safi Syrup for pimple free skin -200 ml : Rs. 95
- Hamdard Safi Blood Purifier Syrup-200 ml : Rs. 95
- Safi Natural blood purifier-100 ml: Rs. 55
The various ingredients of Safi contain the mix of Unani and Ayurvedic herbal medicines. Its 5 ml contains the ingredients as given below:
- Revand Chini
- Qand Safaid
- Shora Desi
Is Safi safe?
Safi is a Unani herbal product, with least side impacts. Since it’s the mixture of so many herbal ingredients, therefore, its positive aspects for health purposes can’t be denied.
Safi shouldn’t be taken in the following conditions.
- Organ transplant
- Infertility problems
- Breast feeding
- For adult, 10 ml may be given while for children 5 ml is ok.
- It may be taken twice a day.
- It is better to take it after meal.
Where to buy Safi
- Apollo Pharmacy