Pachnol Tablets benefit those with digestion-related problems such as indigestion, lack of appetite, acidity, vomiting, etc. If one sees the reviews of this Unani medicine, only some people have given negative feedback in negative. To a larger extent, it is without side effects.
Image credit: Hamdard
Pachnol Tablet ingredients
The natural digestive Pachnol Tablet is constituted of the following essential and valuable chemical ingredients
- Myrtus caryophyllus
- Sanchal salt
- Ammonii chloridum
- Lake salt
- Zingiber officinale
- Piper nigrum
- Potassi carbonates
- Calotropis procera
- Sodii biboras
- Ferula asafoetida.
Pachnol Tablet benefits
- The tablet is digestive and carminative, thus improving appetite and increasing digestion and is suitable for the health of the bowels.
- It is also effective against indigestion and hyperacidity.
- It is also beneficial if somebody lacks appetitive and stomach heaviness.
Direction for use
- two tablets can be taken as and when required, considering the abovementioned conditions.
- Children can take one tablet at a time.
- It is better to use these after consultation with the doctor.
Pachnol Tablet price
The price of Hamdard Pachnol (Pack of 2) is Rs. 80 inclusive of all taxes.
Pachnol tablet details
- Manufacturer : Hamdard India
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 8.5 cm
- Weight: 150 Grams
- ASIN : B01IQDYE86
- Country of Origin : India
- Net Quantity : 200.00 count
- Overdose should be avoided.
- Keep it away from children’s access.
- It should be kept in a dry and cool place.
- Self-medication is not prescribed.
- The cap of the bottle should be closed tightly.
Best uses Pachnol tablets
- Chest burning
- Lack of appetite
- Stomach pain
There are no such side effects of school. However, it seems to be salty. Therefore, overdose should be avoided, and it is better to use it as per the direction of the physician.