What is Hamdard Imyoton?
Hamdard Imyoton is a wonder Unani herbal medicine or formulation comprising 15 unique ingredients which naturally boosts immunity boosts boost boosts boosts immunity. It fights free radicals due to anti-oxidant activity. It is associated with many beneficial uses. The article covers all the aspects of the Imyoton capsule, including its benefits, uses, side effects, dosages, etc.
Photo courtesy: Hamdard. in
10 wonder uses of Hamdard Imyoton capsule
- The critical Imyoton capsule considerably enhances the body’s immunity across all seasonal changes.
- It is an effective herbal medicine to fight against viruses and bacteria.
- It is an excellent herbal blend to ward off free radicals, preventing many diseases.
- It acts as an effective natural defence for the body.
- Using it as prescribed by the physician develops resistance against diseases, thus beneficial to control diseases and disorders.
- It is used to protect one from environmental stressors.
- It contains Giloy, which helps in revitalising and longevity.
- Imyoton contains neem, which purifies blood, removes toxins, and is suitable for skin complexion.
- It is also one of the effective remedies to control stress.
- It is also used against allergies like itching.
Imyoton capsule ingredients: What Imyoton made?
Each capsule of Imyoton contains the following:
- Arjun(Terminalia Arjuna) : 10mg
- Satavari(Asparagus racemosus): 20 mg
- Safed Moosli (Chlorophytum arundinaceum): 20 mg
- Peepal Kalan(Piper longum): 10 mg
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans): 5 mg
- Ilaichi Safed (Elettaria cardamomum): 5 mg
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa): 40 mg
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia): 25 mg
- Tukhm-e-konch (Mucuna prurita): 100 mg
- Amla Khushi (Emblica officinalis): 10 mg
- Berg-e-Neeb (Azadirachta indica): 25 mg
- Tukhm-e-methi (Tingonella forum-grace): 10 mg
- Laung (Syzygium aromaticum): 5 5 mg
- Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus niruri): 20 mg
- Kushta Jast: 10 mg
- Asgand(Withania somnifera) : 35 mg
Benefits of Imyoton capsule
- It boosts metabolism and thus helps to make smooth digestion.
- The presence of Mulethi helps to fight various diseases.
- Using it helps free your skin from acne, pimples and blemishes.
- It is known for its fast-responding immune system.
Direction of dosages
- Two capsules of it may be taken in the morning with water.
- It should be used as per the direction of the physician
- Feeble immunity
- Stress & infections
- Fight against free radicals
Safety and precautions
- It is better to take it as recommended by the physician.
- Use as per the recommended dose.
- One shouldn’t overdose on the medicine.
- Store in a dry and cool place
- Self-medication is avoided.
- The cap should be tight after every use.
- It should be kept off light
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Manufacturer: Hamdard Laboratories
- Item weight: 160 g
- Net quantity: 60 counts
- Package dimension: 15X11X7 cm
- Dosage form: capsule
- Model name: Imoton capsule (Pack of 2)
- Treatment: Immunity Booster
- Food Preferences: Vegetarian
- Maximum Shelf life: 36 months
- Prescription required: No
This medicine shows no such side effects. However, it is better to take it after a physician’s consultation.
The pack of 2 is available at Rs. 220.
It is available on
- Amazon. in
- Apollo Pharmacy