What is Hamdard Imyoton?
Hamdard Imyoton is a wonder Unani herbal medicine or formulation comprising of 15 unique ingredients, which boosts immunity naturally. It fights free radicals due to anti-oxidant activity. it is associated with many beneficial uses. The article is covering all the aspects of Imyoton capsule including its benefits, uses, side effects, dosages, etc.
Photo courtesy: Hamdard.in
10 wonder uses of Hamdard Imyoton capsule
- The important Imyoton capsule is used to enhance immunity considerably of the body across all seasonal changes throughout the year.
- It is an effective herbal medicine to fight against virus and bacteria.
- It is a good herbal blend to ward off free radicals thereby prevent you from many diseases.
- It acts as an effective natural defense for the body.
- The use of it as prescribed by the physician, develops resistance against diseases thus beneficial to control diseases and disorders.
- It is used to protect one from environmental stressors.
- It contains Giloy, which helps in revitalizing and longevity.
- Imyoton contains neem, which purifies blood, remove toxins and also good for skin complexion.
- It is also one of the effective remedy to control stress.
- It is also used against allergy like itching.
Imyoton capsule ingredients
Each capsule of Imyoton contains:
- Arjun(Terminalia Arjuna) : 10mg
- Satavari(Asparagus racemosus): 20 mg
- Safed Moosli (Chlorophytum arundinaceum): 20 mg
- Peepal Kalan(Piper longum): 10 mg
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans): 5 mg
- Ilaichi Safed (Elettaria cardamomum): 5 mg
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa): 40 mg
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia): 25 mg
- Tukhm-e-konch (Mucuna prurita): 100 mg
- Amla khushk (Emblica officinalis): 10 mg
- Berg-e-Neeb (Azadirachta indica): 25 mg
- Tukhm-e-methi (Tingonella foenum-gracum): 10 mg
- Laung (Syzygium aromaticum): 5 5 mg
- Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus niruri): 20 mg
- Kushta Jast : 10 mg
- Asgand(Withania somnifera) : 35 mg
Benefits of Imyoton capsule
- It boosts metabolism thus helps to make smooth digestion.
- The presence of Mulethi helps to fight various diseases.
- The use of it helps to make your skin free from acne, pimple and blemishes.
- It is known for fast responding immune system.
Direction of dosages
- Two capsule of it may be taken in the morning with water.
- It should be used as per the direction of the physician
- Feeble immunity
- Stress & infections
- Fight against free radicals
Safety and precautions
- Better to take it as recommended by the physician.
- Use as per the recommended dose.
- One shouldn’t overdose the medicine.
- Store in dry and cool place
- Self-medication is avoided.
- The cap should be tight after every use.
- It should be kept off light
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Manufacturer: Hamdard Laboratories
- Item weight: 160 g
- Net quantity: 60 counts
- Package dimension: 15X11X7 cm
- Dosage form: capsule
- Model name: Imoton capsule (Pack of 2)
- Treatment: Immunity Booster
- Food Preferences: Vegetarian
- Maximum Shelf life: 36 months
- Prescription required: No
There is no as such side effects shown by this medicine. However, it is better to take it after the consultation of a physician.
The pack of 2 is available at Rs. 220.
It is available on
- Apollo Pharmacy