Hamdard Cinkara syrup overview
If you feel fatigue after office work or household activities, use Cinkara syrup to overcome lethargies, it will keep your energy level high. This multivitamin tonic is one of the effective remedies to overcome weakness and weariness. Hamdard Cinkara Syrup is a well-known Ayurvedic cum Unani tonic enriched with vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts. It is known for many uses and health benefits such as restoring lost energy, increases appetite, improves debility and alleviates conditions of fatigue. It is very beneficial in the patients of convalescence. Though, it’s not a medicine, it can be taken as a dietary supplement to all members of the family particularly to expecting and nursing mothers.
10 wonder benefits of Cinkara
- Known for multivitamin supplements
- Enhances stamina
- Increases your appetite
- Stress booster
- Good for children growth
- Beneficial for people who are having acute illness
- Speeds up recovery with patients.
- Helpful for expecting and nursing mother
- Enhances mental performance
- Beneficial for liver
- Six vitamins (Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D3 and niacin)
- Nine minerals (calcium lactate, sodium ascorbate, etc.)
- Five natural extracts viz. Aniseed, cassia oil, santalum album oil, orange oil sweet and syrup base.
- Ayurveda and Unani herbs: Cardamom, Clove, Coriander, Cinnamon, Cinnamon cassia, Rosa damascene, dried orange peel and Jatamansi.
Uses of Cinkara
- Helps to restore energy
- Improves debility
- Overcome convalescence
- Stimulates nerves and muscles
Direction for uses
- It may be taken twice a day. However, it is better if one consult a physician.
- It should be used after meal.
- Dose: 2 Tablespoon
- Dosage form: Syrup
- Frequency: twice a day
Side effects and safety
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Keep out the reach of kids
- Don’t exceed the prescribed dose.
- Brand: Hamdard
- Ingredients: full of vitamins and minerals
- Veg./Non-Veg.: Vegetarian
- Weight: 500 ml
- Dimension: 20x5x16 cm
Hamdard Cinkara price
For 500ml, the price is Rs. 75