What is Hamdard Jigreen Syrup?
Jigreen is an important Unani herbal medicine, known for its benefits and uses for the liver. In fact, if you want to cleanse your liver and to see it in good health, it is advisable to take Jigreen on a regular basis after the consultation of the physician. Jigreen ingredients are also beneficial for liver, hepatitis, promote digestion, etc. Its formulation is clinically proven. It is having useful natural extracts with no side effects. If you wanted to purchase Jigreen online, it is better to shop at Hamdard. One can also purchase it from Amazon or Flipkart.
Photo courtesy: Hamdard
Jigreen ingredients help to keep the urinary tract cleanse, purify blood, overcome jaundice, increase appetite and boost immunity.
The major ingredients of Jigreen are:
· Revand chini
· Kalmegh Naushadar
· Tukhm Kasni
· Berg Jhao
· Berg Kasaundi/Kasamarda
· Berg Sambhalu
· Tukhm Kasoos
· Biskhapra/Trianthema Decandra
· Bhao Khamba
· Berg Bartang
· Gul Surkh/Rosa Damascena Linn
· Kateli Khurd/Yellow Berry Herb
· Filfil Siyah
· Kushta Jast
Top benefits of Jigreen
There are many benefits of Jigreen, some of the important benefits of this important Unani herbal medicine are:
- It is the panacea for the liver as it protects the liver against drugs, alcohol, spicy food and polluted water. It acts as anti-hepatotoxic for the liver.
- If you are complaining about indigestion, it is better to take this Unani formulation as it promotes digestion and is also good for appetite.
- The use of this medicine is also beneficial for hepatitis disease.
- One of the ingredients is Kasani, which helps to reduce inflammation or swelling caused due to injury or infection. It is also good for cardiac health.
- It helps to control pain and also prevents loss of consciousness.
- It should also be taken by those who are having constipation issue.
Wonder uses of Jigreen
- It is used in case of kidney problems, alcohol poisoning, itching and muscle pain.
- It is beneficial in spleen disorders and bleeding disorders in females.
- It can be taken in case of heartburn and swelling.
- It helps to increase bile production from the gallbladder.
- Helps to remove toxins from blood thereby ensures body immunity.
- It is also used as laxatives.
Direction for use
- It should be taken after the consultation of the physician.
- In case of adult, three tablespoons can be taken twice a day.
- In child, one tablespoon thrice a day.
- Take the doses as per the recommendation of the doctor.
- It should be kept out of the children’s reach.
- Before use, the label should also be ready carefully.
- It should be avoided by pregnant ladies.
- Breastfeeding mothers should avoid it.
Side effects of jigreen
- Abdominal pain
- Skin burning
Its retail price is Rs. 90/-
- Brand: Hamdard
- Model: Jigreen Syrup /Herbal formulation
- Ayush License Number: U-212/78/2014
- Treatment: Immunity Booster
- Quantity: 200 ml
- Pack of: 2
- Prescription required: No