Top benefits of mango shake and mango juice
- Weight gain: Mango shake is highly beneficial in gaining weight because of the presence of an adequate amount of protein both in milk and mango. The underweight people can drink mango shake regularly during summer. 150 grams of mango has about 86 calories, and starch easily converts into sugar thereby helps in weight gain. This is the most important health benefits of mango shake. However, obese people should avoid drinking mango shake. Also read: Mango for glowing Skin
- Good for anemia patient: The mango shake is the most delicious shake and filled with important nutrients like iron, protein, and beta-carotene. It is good for anemia patient and those have protein deficiency. One of the important benefits of mango shakes is to increase red blood cells count in the body. Mango juice also has a significant amount of iron. Regular drinking of one glass of mango juice is enough to provide the necessary amount of iron to the body. Mango juice is also beneficial for pregnant mothers as far as iron content is a concern. A number of studies have shown that iron content is beneficial in the reduction of muscle cramps, anxiety, stress, and heart-related problems.
- Good for eyes: Mango contains vitamin A, which is beneficial for the eyes and skin. A sufficient amount of vitamin A helps the eyes against dryness, night blindness along with facilitating good eyesight.
- Strengthen bones: Milk, which is an integral part of mango shake, is having vitamin D and calcium, which helps in strengthening bones.
- Maintains blood pressure: Mango juice is rich in potassium and magnesium, which helps to keep blood pressure under control. Potassium assists the heart and regulates blood pressure as well as balance fluids in your body. Mango juice also lowers blood pressure due to tinnginya fiber, pectin, and vitamin C. Pectin and vitamin C reduces the serum cholesterol levels, especially the low-density lipoprotein
- For heart health: Mango in mango shake has a high amount of pectin, dietary fiber, and helpful in lowering cholesterol from the blood. Pectin is also beneficial in the prevention of prostate cancer.
- Control acidity: Due to its alkaline in nature and the presence of abundant fiber, mango shakes helps in the prevention of indigestion, excess acidity, and contribute to the smooth functioning of the digestive system. The presence of tartaric acid, malic acid, and citric acid help to maintain the alkaline nature of the body. These acids are good for the digestive tract and enzymes present in the milkshake break the protein into a simpler form.
- Beneficial in pregnancy: Mango shakes are having important health benefits during pregnancy due to the presence of iron both in milk and mango. Iron is an important mineral required during pregnancy.
- Prevents cancer: New research has shown that mango contains phytochemicals and antioxidants like quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, and gallic acid, astragalin, methyl gallate, fisetin, which helps the body against colon cancer, breast cancer, leukemia, and prostate cancer. Pectin present in mango is also beneficial against cancer.
- For better sex: Both mango and milk contain enough amount of vitamin E, which is good for sexual urge and increase in sex drive.
- For skin glowing: Drinking mango juice is good in the prevention and management of acne, pimples, wrinkles, blemishes, black spots, etc. The application of mango pulp for ten minutes followed by washing it with fresh water is beneficial for fair complexion.
- Diabetes prevention: Mango juice has the ability to control sugar levels by normalizing insulin levels. It is also helpful in combating high blood pressure and cutting down bad cholesterol.
- Improves digestion: By controlling acidity and maintaining the ratio of acid-alkaline, mango provides soothing effects to digestion. It is also helpful in easing chronic constipation.
- Boosts immunity: Mango juice has a reasonable proportion of vitamin C, vitamin A, and carotenoids. All these are helpful in boosting your immune system.
- Nutrition facts: One cup of mango juice contains calories (128), protein (<1 gm), carbohydrate (0.8gm). It is also loaded with vitamin C, A, B, E, & K. Minerals like potassium (61gm), calcium (43 gm), magnesium (8 gm), phosphorous (5 gm), iron (0.9 gm), selenium (1 mcg), sodium (13 gm). One cup of mango juice contains about 60% of your daily requirement of vitamin C and 40% of the daily requirement of vitamin A.
Mango milkshake recipes: Easy way to make
Before making mango milkshake recipe, let’s discuss the type of mango shake
- Mango milkshake
- Mambazha Pulissery
- Peach Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie
Simple way to make mango milkshake
For three servings, take ripe mango (1 piece), milk (300 ml), and sugar (1tbs). First of all, peel of the mango and cut it into small pieces. Now put it into the grinder and mash it properly. Now, put sugar as required into the grinder and again mash it. Finally, put milk into the grinder and mash it suitably. Few cubes of ice can also be added. Mango shake is ready to serve, But before serving, one can also put vanilla or strawberry ice cream to make it more tastier one.