What is a Hamdard Sualin tablet?
Hamdard Sualin is an herbal and natural Unani medicine, quite an effective remedy for cough, cold and bronchitis. This Unani formulation’s importance increases manifolds, especially during the winter season and seasonal changes. Sualin tablet has been prepared considering the conditions and problems related to the respiratory system. It gives the best relief from cough, sore throat and itchy throat. One bottle of Sualin contains 60 tablets and is offered at a nominal price.
Sualin tablet price
One bottle of Sualin contains 60 tablets. It is available more or less in all the medical stores. The price of 60 tablets is Rs. 60. It can also be procured online viz one mg.com, Amazon, Flipkart, need, etc.
Nine wonder benefits of Sualin tablet
- Sualin tablet is a beautiful remedy for cough, cold & bronchitis treatment.
- patients suffering from frequent sputum should take Sualin as it helps clear sputum from the lungs.
- It relieves sore throat and throat irritation.
- It is also beneficial in making a hoarse voice soothing as it acts like an expectorant.
- It can also be taken in case of breathlessness.
- Running nose
- Respiratory infections
The essential ingredients of this herbal & natural formulation are Bansa, Tulsi and Mulethi. The herbal composition of the tablet includes extract Morus nigra (50 mg), Dry Extract Liquorice (8.571 mg), dry extract Adhatoda vasica (5.714 mg), dry extract Ocimum basilicum (5.714 mg), Menthol(0.00171 mg), Oil Anisi (0.00054 µl), Oil Eucalyptus (0.00053 µl), Oil Pine(0.00043 µl), Oil Cubeb (0.00016 µl)and Oil Cinnamon (0.00011 µl).
Functions of Sualin ingredients
- Extracts of Morus nigra and Liquorice are good to treat cold, cough and sore throat.
- Dry Extract Adhatoda vasica is beneficial for cough, cold, asthma and throat infection.
- Dry Extract Ocimum basilicum is effective in case of headaches, cough and common colds.
- Menthol is known for its cooling effect and impacts throat soreness.
- Oil Anisi is a good expectorant.
- Oil Eucalyptus: beneficial in case of mucous membrane inflammation.
- Oil Pine: It is helpful in cough and nasal congestion.
- Oil Cubeb: It is good to fight against cough and hoarseness of voice.
- Oil cinnamon: Since it has a stimulating impact on the respiratory system, it is beneficial in the case of expectorants.
Directions of use
One tablet four times a day. However, in case of severe conditions, it is better to consult a physician.
Sualin tablet side effects
Though the Sualin tablet is an herbal and natural product, it may show some side effects, though not severe consequences. If you have any of these conditions while taking the tablet, it is better to consult your doctor.
- Abdominal cramps
- Sleep disorder
Under the following conditions, it is better to consult your doctor before starting the course of Sualin.
- Cancer viz. breast, ovarian and uterine
- Alcohol consumption should be restricted.
- Uterine fibroids
- It shouldn’t be taken in case of hypersensitivity, seizures and renal calculi.
Taking a Sualin tablet may interact with other medicines. It can interact with the following medications.
- Antidiabetic drugs
- Birth control pills
Hamdard Sualin review
I have gone through 100 reviews of the uses of the Sualin tablet. More than 95% of studies have given a thumbs-up to the product. People have also shown good remarks regarding the pill’s packaging and airtight condition. Few of them have delivered negative comments, too, because of the tablet’s dampness and discolouration.