What is Hamdard Joshanda?
Joshanda is a world-famous Unani herbal medicine known for its benefits in cold, cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, flu & influenza, etc. Joshanda ingredients are unique for cough and cold. It benefits asthma, chronic bronchitis, whooping cough, catarrh, and other seasonal changes. Joshanda is used as herbal tea and is adequate for catarrh, cough, cold and physical fatigue. Joshanda powder helps to fight allergies and seasonal changes. If you want to purchase Joshanda online, it is better to shop for Hamdard Joshanda or Patanjali Joshanda, especially since the Hamdard Joshanda ingredients are very famous across the globe. Because of its lesser or no side effects, Joshanda is also recommended for babies.
Meaning of Joshanda
Joshanda is a Persian word derived from Joshanidan, which means boiling, and Andah indicates prepared by. So, the meaning of Joshanda is the decoction, which is organised by burning or known as the ‘essence of boiling stuff’.
Joshanda is comprised of seven Unani medicinal herbs. The constituent ingredients of Joshanda are Seeds of KhKhatamiAlthea officinalis)-6grams, fruits of Sapistan (Cordia latifolia)-5grams, dried rhizomes of mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)-3grams, seeds of Khubbazi (Malva rotundifolia)-6grams, leaves of Gaozaban (Onosma bracteatum)-3 grams, flowers of Banafsha (Viola odorata)-3 grams and dried fruits of Unnab (Zizyphus jujuba)-6grams.
Top benefits of Joshanda
There are many benefits of Joshanda. Some of the essential benefits of this critical Unani herbal medicine are:
- It is highly beneficial for cough, cold, nasal congestion, and sore throat.
- For cough, it shows instant results.
- It works against bacteria, germs, and allergies because of its anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-allergy properties.
- It gives great relief in the case of an expectorant.
- It soothes your inflammation and thus acts as an anti-inflammatory substance.
- It reduces nasal congestion and thus is good for respiratory-related problems.
- It works wonder against allergy. If you have problems with allergies or seasonal allergies, the Unani herbal formulation is the best bet for you.
- Babies suffering from coughs and colds may be given one spoon of Joshanda twice or thrice daily.
- You can take these ingredients for fast recovery if you suffer from fever during coughs and colds.
- Joshanda tea is the remedy for all fevers, coughs, and colds due to seasonal changes.
Wonder uses of Joshanda
- Joshanda relieves colds, coughs, phlegm, and other respiratory congestion.
- It treats flu, influenza, and sore throat.
- It is used to clear nasal congestion and relieve in case of asthmatic conditions.
- It is used to make herbal tea, which is effective in colds and coughs.
- It is used against sneezing and watery eyes.
How to make Joshanda?
The preparation of Joshanda is relatively easy. Anybody can make it at his place. For this, you must take 5 grams of Joshanda and add 225 ml water. Could you boil it until it becomes half of its original quantity? It is suggested that one should take it lukewarm before going to bed.