What is Hamdard Joshanda?
Joshanda is a world-famous Unani herbal medicine, known for its benefits in cold, cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, flu & influenza, etc. Joshanda ingredients are unique of its nature for cough and cold. It is beneficial for asthma, chronic bronchitis, whooping cough, catarrh, and other seasonal changes. Joshanda is used as herbal tea, quite effective for catarrh, cough, cold and physical fatigue. Joshanda powder helps to fight allergy and seasonal changes. If you wanted to purchase Joshanda online, it is better to shop Hamdard joshanda or Patanjali joshanda, especially the hamdrad joshanda ingredients are very famous across the globe. Because of its lesser or no side effects, Joshanda is also recommended for babies.
Meaning of Joshanda
Basically, Joshanda is a Persian word derived from Joshanidan means boiling and Andah indicates prepared by. So, the meaning of Joshanda is the decoction, which is prepared by boiling or it is also known as ‘essence of boiling stuff’.
Joshanda is comprised of seven Unani medicinal herbs. The constituent ingredients of Joshanda are Seeds of Khatmi (Althea officinalis)-6grams, fruits of Sapistan (Cordia latifolia)-5grams, dried rhizomes of mulethi (Glycyrriza glabra)-3grams, seeds of Khubbazi (Malva rotundifolia)-6grams, leaves of Gaozaban (Onosma bracteatum)-3 grams, flowers of Banafsha (Viola odorata)-3 grams and dried fruits of Unnab (Zizyphus jujuba)-6grams.
Top benefits of Joshanda
There are many benefits of Joshanda, some of the important benefits of this important Unani herbal medicine are:
- It is extremely beneficial for cough, cold, nasal congestion, and sore throat.
- For cough, it shows instant results.
- It works against bacteria, germs, and allergy because of its anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-allergy properties.
- It gives great relief in the case of expectorant.
- It soothes your inflammation thus acts as an anti-inflammatory substance.
- It reduces nasal congestion thus goods for respiratory-related problems.
- It works wonder against allergy. If you have the problems of allergy or seasonal allergy, the Unani herbal formulation is the best bet for you.
- Babies suffering from coughs and cold may be given one spoon Joshanda twice or thrice a day.
- If you are suffering from fever during coughs and cold, you can take these ingredients for fast recovery.
- Joshanda tea is the remedy for all fevers, cough, and cold due to seasonal changes.
Wonder uses of Joshanda
- Joshanda is used to have relief against cold, cough, phlegm, and other respiratory congestion.
- It is used to treat flu, influenza, and sore throat.
- It is used to clear nasal congestion and relieve in case of asthmatic condition.
- It is used to make herbal tea, which is effective in case of cold and coughs.
- It is used against sneezing and watery eyes.
How to make Joshanda?
The preparation of Joshanda is quite easy. Anybody can make it at his place. For this, you have to take 5 grams of Joshanda and add 225 ml water to it. Now, boil it until it becomes half of its original quantity. It is suggested that one should take it lukewarm before going to bed.