Hamdard Joshina overview
If you want to get rid of your stuffy nose, respiratory congestion, nasal blockage, and many other consequences of cough and cold, bring Joshina to overcome all these problems. Hamdard has a suitable quotation for Joshina: “Sardi Se Pehle Hi Sardi Ka Tod”(Fight Cold Before the Onset of Cold) against cough, cold and sore throat. Joshina is a purely Unani herbal remedy product, having the ingredients of 12 Unani herbs. This herbal and Unani product is widely used irrespective of age throughout the world, especially in South Asia. Its significance in fighting colds and coughs is fantastic.
Source: Hamdard. in
Wonder benefits of Joshina
- Stuffy nose: Joshina is the best bet for a stuffy nose. If you complain of nasal congestion due to the common cold, taking Joshina thrice daily, i.e. morning, afternoon and night, is suggested.
- Scratchy throat: One can take Joshina syrup if having the problem of scratchy throat due to coughing.
- Cold: One of the best herbal remedies for cold treatment and prevention. In the cold, its remedial impact is unparalleled and, above all, without any side effects.
- Cough: If you want to cure yourself with a cough, it is better to use joshing. It not only treats cough but also helps treat chest congestion, stuffy nose, nasal blockage, etc.
- Fever: One may suffer from fever while having a cough and cold. Taking Joshina will help in minimising the ferocity of fever.
- Sneezing: It gives you relief from sneezing during a cold.
- Immune system: It helps to strengthen your immune system, thus protecting you from weather fluctuations consequences like cough, cold, and flu.
- Nasal blockage at night: Children suffer from nasal blockage, especially at night, due to cold. Giving them Joshina will help in overcoming this problem.
- No drowsiness: It doesn’t lead you towards tiredness. Thus, it is good for students as well as the people who are office goers.
- Good for all age groups: This Unani herbal syrup can be given to all ages.
Joshina consists of 12 important herbal ingredients, pivotal in preventing and treating cough and cold.
- Tulsi: This is one of the essential ingredients of Joshina, which protects you from cough and cold due to seasonal fluctuation.
- Mulethi: Mulethi combats throat infection and acts as an expectorant.
- Amaltas: It is good for easing chest congestion and preventing cough.
- Unnab: It relieves you from a cough and helps to soothe your irritating respiratory tract.
- Saplstan: One of the essential components of joshina for cough and cold.
- The other ingredients in Joshina are Alsi, Maghz, Burge Bansa, Burge Gawzaban, Dama Booti, Sate Podina, Tukkm Khatmi, Rube Mulethi, Tukhm Khubbazi, and Naushadar powder.
- Hamdard joshina syrup has the following features.
- It is without side effects.
- It has no sign of drowsiness.
- It is alcohol-free.
- It has 12 herbal ingredients.
- It is ready to use.
- It is the advanced version of Joshanda.
- It is 100% herbal.
- Joshina can also be given to babies. It is better to skip Joshina during pregnancy.
How do you think you could use Joshina?
One tablespoon of Joshina can be taken twice or thrice a day. But, it can also be taken with water. When you are taking it with water, first, you have to boil one cup of water and mix 1 tbsp of joshina in it. Now, could you drink the same sip by sip? It is said that taking Joshina with lukewarm water is considered more effective.