Diet for fast Weight Loss
Diet can play a pivotal role in losing weight or maintaining weight. Overeating leads to accumulation of fat that results to obesity and obese. So, selection of diet should be the utmost priority in today’s lifestyle. The following dietary rules should be followed while preparing or taking food.
- After lunch or dinner, it is better to take fruits instead of sweets.
- Cereals and high calorie grains should be mixed with fresh vegetables.
- Take pulse but cooked it with fresh vegetables.
- Instead of sugar, artificial sweeteners may be taken.
- Use skimmed or fat free milk.
- Give more thrust to salads before your meals as salads contain roughage, vitamins and anti-oxidants which is good to lose weight fast.
- Cooking of vegetable without oil is desirable.
- Boiled vegetables and soup should be preferred at dinner time.
Image courtesy of luigi diamanti / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
How to lose belly fat through Yoga Pose
Obesity and obese people may invite grave risk factors in the form of Hypertension, Diabetes, Heart disease, Cancer, Stroke, etc. A number of Yoga poses and yogasanas can be practiced in overcoming weight problems. The up-stretched arms yoga pose (Hastottanasana) is helpful in reducing fat from for hips and buttock. The half wheel Yoga Pose Ardhachakrasana reduces abdominal fat. The lateral angle yoga pose (Parsvakonasana) is beneficial in burning of waist, thighs, arms and hips fat. The camel Yoga Ustrasana is extremely beneficial in melting of abdom
inal fat. The boat yoga Naukasana can be practiced for Weight Loss of waist and abdomen. The Anti-flatus yoga posture- Pawanmuktasana burns and dissolves abdominal fat. The wheel yoga pose -Chakrasana is good for sliming abdomen. The cobra yoga asana (Bhujangasana) is helpful toning the abdomen. Yoga poses like Agnisara and vakrasana are also playing vital role in reducing weight.
Naturopathy for quick weight loss
- Fasting once a week with juices is preferred as it helps to shed weight.
- Bottle gourd juice is also beneficial for weight reduction.
- Low calorie juices like orange, watermelon and pomegranate should be preferred.
- Have sprouts of Alfalfa, moong, gram, etc. are helpful in managing weight.
- Fruits like papayas, oranges, watermelon are recommended in controlling weight.
- Drink a glass of water about 20 minutes before your meal as it helps to fill your stomach thereby prevents the person of eating excess food.
- Fruits should be preferred between meals.
- One should adopt naturopathic way of lifestyle.
- Control your diet and follow diet regimen.
- It is better to take food as per diet chart.
- Lemon in water and citrus fruits are preferred in the morning.
Home Remedies for Weight Loss
For weight loss, a glass of warm water along with 1 tsp of honey may be taken on empty stomach in the morning. Continuing it for 1 month, will surely show good results. One can avoid weight and weight gain, if lukewarm water is being taken throughout the day as it helps to melt fat. Ginger tea is also acts like as fat dissolver. Three white products i.e. sugar, salt and maida should be avoided, as these helps to weight gain.
Unani Medicine for Weight Loss
One gram of Luke –e-Maghsool (Lac) may be taken with water in the morning to shed weight. It is an extremely beneficial medicine, which is recommended for obesity patients. Unani medicine like Jawarish Kamooni Kabir can be used for weight loss. Jawarish Kamooni Kabir may be taken twice a day. When a small amount about 10 gram of Majoon -e- Muhazzil is taken on regular basis, helps in managing weight. Majoon -e- Muqil is also good for obesity patient. It is generally taken at bed time.
Weight Prevention Tips
- Avoid junk foods, Ice-cream, fatty products, sweets etc.
- Less importance should be given to bananas, mangoes, cheekus, and grapes.
- Your stomach should fill with 50% by rice or chappati, 25% by water and 25 % should be empty.
- Oils should rarely used while cooking foods.
- One should not take chappati by using ghee.
- Avoid eating pasta or gratin as they have high calorific value
- Don’t prefer the things made up of refined flour.
- Avoid eating of breads and sandwich.
- Butter is having high calorie content, so avoid it in any form.
- Butter or cream should be avoided in soup.
- Pizzas are also having very high calories. So keep yourself away from it.
- Cold drinks are having high calories, so checks it and replace it with juice.
- Condensed milk should be avoided.
- Starving leads to more eating, so avoid it.
- Losing weight 2-3 Kg. in a month is recommended, don’t exert for more.
- Fruits like cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts should avoid because of more fat contents.
- Avoid taking all coconut products in your foods.
- Chocolate is not good for losing weight.
- Don’t use short techniques to lose weight.
- Curd should be avoided at night.
Weight can also be prevented by following optimum busy schedule. Brisk walk for half an hour is an effective way to lose weight.
Alternative Medicine is a broad term that comprises Yoga, Ayurved medicine, Homeopathy medicine, Unani medicine, Siddha, Naturopathy treatment, Diet and Home remedies. Complementary medicine is synonymous with alternative medicine. Both complementary medicine and Alternative Medicine are helpful in managing, reducing and preventing obesity and weight.