List of super fruits with wonder benefits
Pomegranate is known as Nature’s Power Fruit. Some of the wonder benefits are:
- Pomegranate is an excellent fruit for heart disease patients due to the presence of antioxidants.
- The antioxidants like Tannins, Flavonoids, and unsaturated fatty acids are present in the fruit that check free radicals, thus slow the aging process.
- Pomegranate is also good for lowering blood sugar, enhances digestion, and arrest cardiac problems.
- It contains vitamin C, which protects the skin from free radicals.
Kiwi fruits are having an adequate amount of vitamins, flavonoids, antioxidants, and minerals. It is plenty of vitamin C, folic acid, micronutrients, and potassium.
- Eating Kiwi is good for eye vision and muscular degeneration.
- Kiwi is known to have more vitamin C than oranges, and also has a good source of antioxidants, thus reduces the anti-aging process.
- The high fiber content helps in diabetes.
- It is also useful in diseases like asthma, wheezing, coughing, colon cancer, etc.
- It has an adequate amount of micronutrients such as calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
- Mangosteen is effective in preventing many diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and cancer.
- It is known as Queen of Fruits.
- Known for a variety of biochemical compounds such as catechins, polysaccharides, quinones, stilbenes, polyphenols, xanthones, etc.
- Goji Berry is filled with plenty of anti-oxidants and other biochemicals that help to prevent cancer, cardiac disease, and lower bad cholesterol.
- The presence of vitamin A boosts the immune system, and good for eye vision.
- It prevents the damage of brain cells thus protects from Alzheimer’s disease.
- The polysaccharides of it are beneficial to make you look younger.
- Goji is also known for weight loss, longevity and reduces blood pressure.
- It also has side-effects and may interact with anticoagulants.
- Cranberry is good for heart diseases by lowering bad cholesterol and preventing the formation of a fatty layer in the arterial walls.
- Cranberries are good for weight loss as they are packed with anti-oxidants that smooth metabolism and digestion.
- New research has also shown that these berries prevent the multiplication of breast cancer cells.
- It is also useful for kidney stone problems because of the presence of citric acid.
- Regular intake of Noni juice helps to grow hair faster, makes one energetic and useful in sound sleep.
- Noni juice makes the skin tone, improves memory, and increases the sex life.
- It is good for IQ and ADHD children.
- It helps to reduce the progression of cancer and minimizes the impact of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- In the case of AIDS patients, it may be used as a health promoter and immunity developer.
- It is also useful for diabetic patients as well as skin diseases.
- Avocado is abundant with lutein, a natural product that prevents muscular degeneration, thus, good for eye diseases.
- Beta-sitosterol helps to lower the level of cholesterol.
- Eating Avocado is good for preventing cancers such as prostate, oral, and breast cancer.
- Avocado contains folate, vitamin E, monounsaturated fats, and glutathione, all lower the incidence of heart disease.
8. Sea buckthorn
- Sea buckthorn is packed with vitamins C, E, K, folate, carotenoids, sterols, flavonoids, and fatty acids.
- Recent studies have shown that Sea buckthorn is beneficial in Cancer.
- The presence of flavones prevents the checking of blood flow to the heart, thus good for cardiovascular disease.
- It contains palmitoleic acid, which may be used in case of burns, wound healing, and skin diseases.
- Having enough Vitamin C thereby strengthens the immune system.
- Blueberries are rich in anti-oxidants, especially Anthocyanin, which helps to boost the immune system of the body.
- The numerous anti-oxidants helps to neutralize the free radicals and reduces the aging process.
- Blueberries contain carotenoids, flavonoids, vitamin C, E, A, minerals like selenium, zinc, and phosphorous that are beneficial for the eyes.
- Rich in antioxidants, omega fatty acids, protein, and fiber.
- Acai berry is known as an immune booster and energy enhancer.
- Acai acts as anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic.
- It is one of the best superfruits, aids in weight loss.
- Due to the high amount of anti-oxidants, it is beneficial for healthier glowing of skin.