Health benefits of pomegranate juice
Pomegranate is known as Nature’s Power Fruit. Some of the wonder benefits are:
- Pomegranate is an excellent fruit for heart disease patients due to the presence of an adequate amount of anti-oxidants.
- The anti-oxidants like Tannins, Flavonoids, and unsaturated fatty acids are present in Pomegranate that check free radicals, thus slow the aging process.
- Pomegranate is also good for lowering blood sugar, enhances digestion, and arrest cardiac problems.
- The fruit treats acne by making the digestive system strengthens.
- It contains vitamin C, which protects the skin from free radicals.
- Drinking pomegranate juice tones skin and enhances its elasticity thereby helps in skin anti-aging. It also helps in skin repair and cuts.
Unexpected health benefits of kiwi
Kiwi fruits are having an adequate amount of vitamins, flavonoids, antioxidants, and minerals. It is plenty of vitamin C, folic acid, micronutrients, and potassium.
- Eating Kiwi is good for eye vision and muscular degeneration.
- Kiwi is known to have more vitamin C than oranges, so a good source of anti-oxidants, thus reduces the anti-aging process.
- The high fiber content helps in diabetes.
- It is also useful in diseases like asthma, wheezing, coughing, colon cancer, etc.
- It has an adequate amount of micronutrients such as calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
- Eating of kiwi offers benefits in the case of cancer, depression, immunity, hypertension, impotence, stress reduction, and weight control.
How mangosteen helps in Alzheimer’s disease?
- Mangosteen is effective in preventing many diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and cancer.
- It is known as Queen of Fruits.
- Mangosteen contains a variety of biochemical compounds such as catechins, polysaccharides, quinones, stilbenes, polyphenols, etc.
- It is full of Xanthones, which are powerful anti-oxidants to contend with free radicals.
- Mangosteen is good for many diseases and conditions such as anti-aging, allergy, arthritis, cataract, obesity, inflammation, fatigue, osteoporosis, hypoglycaemic, and so on.
Potential health benefits of Goji juice
- Goji Berry is filled with plenty of anti-oxidants and other biochemicals that help to prevent cancer, cardiac disease, and lower bad cholesterol.
- The antioxidants like carotenoids and zeaxanthin helps to improve eyesight.
- The presence of vitamin A boosts the immune system, and good for eye vision.
- It prevents the damage of brain cells thus protects from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Regular taking of Goji is beneficial for sound sleep, and calmness.
- The polysaccharides are beneficial to make you look younger.
- Goji is also known for weight loss, enhancing longevity, reduces blood pressure, etc.
- Goji is one of the best examples of superfoods.
- However, it also has side-effects and may interact with anticoagulants.
Cranberry for beauty aids
The benefits of Cranberries are numerous. It may be eaten as a berry or taken in the form of Juice.
- Cranberry is good for heart diseases by lowering bad cholesterol and preventing the formation of a fatty layer in the arterial walls.
- Cranberries are beneficial for weight loss as they are packed with anti-oxidants that smooth metabolism and digestion.
- New research has also shown that these berries prevent the multiplication of breast cancer cells.
- It is also useful for kidney stone problems because of the presence of citric acid.
- The free radicals get checked by cranberries anti-oxidants, thus reduces the process of aging and helps to glow skin.
- Blemishes, wrinkles, acne also reduces after the use of cranberries.
- It is also effective for urinary tract infections.
Noni juice benefits for skin & hair
Noni has many benefits for the overall health of the body but its impacts can be seen after the passing of a certain time.
- Regular intake of Noni juice helps to grow hair faster, makes one energetic and useful in sound sleep.
- Noni juice makes the skin tone, improves memory, and increases the sex life.
- It is good for IQ and ADHD children.
- It helps to reduce the progression of cancer and minimizes the impact of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- In the case of AIDS patients, it may be used as a health promoter and immunity developer.
- It is also useful for diabetic patients as well as skin diseases.
- Its juice is a marvel as it helps in reducing high blood pressure, relieve arthritic pain, and plentiful with antioxidants.
Avocado fruit for the heart health
- Avocado is abundant with lutein, a natural product that prevents muscular degeneration, thus, good for eye diseases.
- Beta-sitosterol helps to lower the level of cholesterol.
- Eating Avocado is good for preventing cancers such as prostate, oral, and breast cancer.
- Avocado contains folate, vitamin E, monounsaturated fats, and glutathione, all lower the incidence of heart disease.
- Avocado is also used as a facial mask.
- Well known for its healthy monounsaturated fat which is good for cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
Sea buckthorn health benefits
- Sea buckthorn is packed with vitamin C, E, K, folate, carotenoids, sterols, flavonoids, and fatty acids.
- Recent studies have shown that Sea buckthorn is beneficial in Cancer.
- The presence of flavones prevents the checking of blood flow to the heart, thus good for cardiovascular disease.
- It contains palmitoleic acid, which may be used in case of burns, wound healing, and skin diseases.
- Having enough Vitamin C thereby strengthens the immune system.
Blueberries for anti-aging
- Blueberries are rich in anti-oxidants, especially Anthocyanin, which helps to boost the immune system of the body.
- The numerous anti-oxidants helps to neutralize the free radicals and reduces the aging process.
- Blueberries contain carotenoids, flavonoids, vitamin C, E, A, minerals like selenium, zinc, and phosphorous that are beneficial for the eyes.
- Full of antioxidants that are needed for vision and brain function. It is also a panacea for anti-aging.
Acai health benefits
- Rich in antioxidants, omega fatty acids, protein, and fiber.
- Acai berry is known as an immune booster and energy enhancer.
- Acai is rich in anthocyanin, helps to lower cholesterol, and eases blood movement.
- Acai also acts as anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic.
- It is one of the best superfruits, aids in weight loss.
- Due to the high amount of anti-oxidants, it is beneficial for healthier glowing of skin.
- This berry is good for smooth digestion, improves sexual capacity, and prevents cancer.