Weight loss without dieting
There are many ways to lose weight without dieting. Dieting is not necessary to shed extra calories. Here, there are some of the diet tips for weight loss.
- After lunch or dinner, it is better to take fruits instead of sweets.
- Cereals and high calorie grains should be mixed with fresh vegetables.
- Take pulse but cooked it with fresh vegetables.
- Instead of sugar, artificial sweeteners may be taken.
- Use skimmed or fat free milk.
- Give more thrust to salads before your meals as salads contain roughage, vitamins and anti-oxidants which is good to lose weight fast.
- Cooking of vegetable without oil is desirable.
- Boiled vegetables and soup should be preferred at dinner time.
Weight loss without exercise
- Fasting once a week with juices is preferred as it helps to shed weight.
- Bottle gourd juice is also beneficial for weight reduction.
- Low calorie juices like orange, watermelon and pomegranate should be preferred.
- Have sprouts of Alfalfa, moong, gram, etc.
- Fruits like papayas, oranges, watermelon are recommended.
- Drink a glass of water about 20 minutes before your meal as it helps to fill your stomach.
- Fruits should be preferred between meals.
- Practice Yoga
- Adopt Ayurvedic way of lifestyle.
- Control your diet and follow diet regimen.
- Take your food as per diet chart.
- Lemon and citrus fruits in water are preferred in the morning.
- Optimum busy schedule is desirable.
Best fat loss foods for tummy
There are array of foods, which can be used as belly fat burning for one’s diet plan. Here is the list of some best diet and super foods are given that is helpful in burning fat and losing weight because of its thermogenic effects and being of high metabolism features.
- Green tea: Green tea contains catechins, which is great to shed extra fat and burning of calories.
- Hot peepers: It enhances metabolism process.
- Almonds and nuts: eating almonds means slimming your tummy as it felt full longer.
- Avocados: It staves you off hunger due to abundance of fiber.
- Pine nuts: It keeps you losing weight as these contain numerous phyto-nutrients, which reduces your appetite.
- Avocado: Eating avocado regularly indicates that you are shedding your extra calories and moving towards slimming and trimming.
- Peanut butter: It helps in burning of belly fat. It also satisfies your carvings.
- Salmon: Salmon contains Omega-3 fatty acid, which is unsaturated in nature and effective in burning of tummy fat.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar: The enzymes in apple cider smooth the digestive system and ensure weight loss. It reduces the cravings too.
- Greek Yogurt: It has adequate amount of protein with lesser percentage of sugar.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is a wonderful ingredient in comparison to other bad oil and help a lot in burning of tummy fat.
- Sprouts: It full the stomach, having multiple nutrients and extremely good for tummy fat reduction.
Vegetables and spices for weight loss
- Green Vegetables: are full of fiber and satisfy your hunger. Take it in salads form too.
- Lentils: Beans and legumes are adequate with protein and fiber that provides tonicity to your body.
- Olive oil: Keep your cholesterol check and also fulfill your cravings.
- Berries: More or less, all the berries help to break fat and sugar in the body.
- Eggs: It contains vitamin B12 that regulates fat metabolism.
- Tomatoes: Besides lycopene, which prevents many diseases and disorders, Tomatoes give you full feeling as it contains good amount of fiber.
- Oats: it boosts your metabolism because of fiber content and lowers the cholesterol levels.
- Spices: Three are many spices that work in lowering of fat and burning of extra calories such as turmeric, black pepper, ginger, ginseng, etc.
- Beans: It regulates blood sugar levels and having good amount of fiber to satisfy your more carvings.
- Mushrooms: Mushrooms are high in vitamin content and low in calories, so taking fresh of it helps to drop some weight.
- Broccoli: Broccoli helps to shed some of your pounds due to fabulous fiber content and enriched nutrients.
- Spinach: Spinach is an effective way to lose weight without adding extra calories.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is quite effective in regulating your glucose level. Maintaining glucose level means lesser cravings for foods.
- Asparagus: Asparagus has multiple health benefits. It helps in releasing toxins from the body make the digestion smooth by keeping the good bacteria in the stomach.
- Flax Seeds: It is full of Omega-3s and fiber and may be used as fat burner supplement.
- Enova oil: Encourage fullness and discourage fat accumulation.
- Garlic: It helps to shed weight by burning fat and spiking metabolism
- Onion: It breaks down fats and increases the process of metabolism.
Soups for weight loss
The list of soup, which is beneficial in reducing of weight are:
- Cabbage soup
- Black bean
- Tomato soup
- Mixed green vegetable soup
- Pea soup
- Spinach soup
- Broccoli one
Foods to burn belly fat
- Whole grains: The carbs are good for you and satisfy your cravings.
- Fish: Fish like salmon and tuna are full of Omega-3s discourage fat formation in the body.
- Low-fat dairy products: The calcium presence of it prevents fat formation.
- Oatmeal: make your stomach fill for hour.
- Protein Powder: Due to amino acid, it helps to burn fat.
- Apples: Apple, especially the green apple is low in fat, sodium and having lesser amount of calories but full of fiber.
- Orange: Low intake of orange is beneficial to contend belly fat as its fiber helps to channelize the blood sugar content.
- Brown rice: It has comparatively more fiber.
- Lean meats: Go for organic lean meats as they are full of protein and without fat.
- Pears: Eating pears make you feel full and in some studies, it has been shown that the fiber of pears is more powerful than the apples.
Weight Loss Precautions
- Avoid junk foods, ice-cream, fatty products, sweets etc.
- Lesser importance should be given to bananas, mangoes, cheekus, and grapes.
- Your stomach should fill with 50% by rice or chappati, 25% by water and 25 % should be empty.
- Oils should rarely used while cooking foods.
- One should not take chappati by using ghee.
- Avoid eating pasta or gratin as they have high calorific value.
- Don’t prefer the things made up of refined flour.
- Avoid eating of breads and sandwich.
- Butter is having high calorie content, so avoid it in any form.
- Butter or cream should be avoided in soup.
- Pizzas are also having very high calories. So keep yourself away from it.
- Cold drinks are having high calories, so checks it and replace it with juice.
- Condensed milk should be avoided.
- Starving leads to more eating, so avoid it.
- Losing weight 2-3 Kg. in a month is recommended, don’t exert for more.
- Fruits like cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts should avoid because of more fat contents.
- Avoid taking all coconut products in your foods.
- Chocolate is not good for losing weight.
- Don’t use short techniques to lose weight.