Ayurveda beauty herbs
Everybody desires of glow skin and shining hair. But stressful life and faulty living standard in a cut throat environment ruin the very essence of smooth and fair complexion. Getting of shining and dark hair is also a tough aspect. However, ayurvedic herbs have well known remedy for shining hair, fair complexion and curing of pimples, acne, blemishes etc. Herbs combat pimples alleviate scabies and ringworm, cure blemishes, patches and blacckishness.Image courtesy of marin at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Some ayurvedic herbs are also used as deodorants, cosmetic aids and cosmetic oil preparation. Thus, shining and glow hair with smooth and fair complexion is possible through Ayurvedic herbs.
Ayurvedic herbs for healthy skin and shining hair
Mango ginger to get rid of pimples
• When the paste of mango ginger is applied with milk, helps to prevent pimples.
• Face application of mango ginger improves the complexion.
• Application of warm paste reduces edema and arrests the bleeding on the affected parts.
Babchi cures leucoderma
- Babchi is known since the ancient times for its skin disease treatment like leucoderma, psoriasis, non-healing wounds, etc.
- Babchi’s functions are include anti-dermatosis, mild laxative, appetizer, nervine, relives fever, and promotes wound healing
- Promotes hair growth.
- An effective agent for fair skin.
- Topical application of its seed oil is helpful in hypo-pigmentation scars in leucoderma.
- Its seed powders reduces scabies and ringworm when apply with butter milk.
White Sandalwood good for skin irritation
• Reduces skin irritation when Chandan is applied over the body.
• Good remedy for prickle heat and profuse sweating.
• Healed inflamed skin.
• Mix of chandan, camphor and khus is given for extreme burning sensation.
• Excellent deodorants and improves skin complexion.
Indian Barberry prevents itching
• Its gargles alleviate mouth and throat ailments.
• Beneficial for ear and eye diseases.
• Its application is useful for skin ulceration.
• Massage of it with butter relieves the itching of the scalp.
Coriander as mouth deodorant
• Powerful mouth deodorant.
• The paste of coriander fruits, vacha and lodhra minimizes pimples and give fair complexion.
Bermuda grass to cure blemish
• Herb’s pulp improves the complexion.
• Known for shining skin.
• Has cure of blemishes, patches and blackness.
Saffron improves vision
• Mix of saffron powder + rose water when instill into eyes daily, improves the vision.
• An effective remedy for fair skin, pimples and freckles.
• Used for cosmetic preparation like body and face salve, bath powder, hair washes, etc.
Costus useful for skin diseases
• Its root paste is extremely useful for skin diseases like leucoderma, leprosy, ringworm, purities, etc.
• Mix of Amalaki + Costus + Jatamansi and Bala is beneficial for silky and luxuriant hair growth and hair promoter.
• Give fair complexion to the face.
• Good for mouth odorant.
Henna for hair growth
• Sesame oil + henna leaves are useful for hair growth.
• Ease from burning sensation when applied to the affected parts.
• Used as natural hair dyes
Indion Madder reduces pimples
• The root powder of Indion Madder + Ghee reduces pimples.
• Imparts smoothing effect to the skin with honey.
• Paste of Arjuna, the root powder of Manjishtha and honey removes blemishes and improves the fair complexion.
Fenugreek to get rid of wrinkles
• Applications of fenugreek seeds and honey are useful to clear pimples, blackheads and wrinkles.
• Hairs wash with seeds powder result in silky and lustrous hair.
• Anti dandruff agent.
Nutgrass good for skin disease
• Its paste relieves from skin disorders.
• Prevent foul body odour due to excessive sweating.
• Use as bath powder and fragrant hair wash.
Cobra’s Saffron prevents sweating
• Control excessive sweating
• Good deodorants.
• Used as hair dye.
Coconut for hair growth
• The coconut oil + ginger paste prevent pimples and eczema.
• Massage with coconut oil is helpful for hair growth.
• For skin rashes, its oil is also used.
Indigo is a natural hair dye
• Use of indigo leaves darken the hair.
• Its seeds powder is an effective agent for eye disease.
• Leaves juice are used as the best natural hair dye.
Lemon as natural shampoo
• Skin irritation is reduced after using lemon juice.
• Lemon oil is used for multiple purposes like shampoo, bath, conditioners massage oil, aroma therapy, etc.
• Lemon oil is used for face massage.
• It alleviates the oiliness, improves the circulation and prevents the wrinkling.
Birdcherry used as natural deodorants
• It is one of the best deodorants.
• It gives fair complexion and also responsible for skin glow.
• It is one of the important ingredients in cosmetic oil and complexion promoters.
• When it mix with ghee and applied on the face, cures blemishes, darkens, blackish patches and imparts soothing and glow.
• Its seed powder imparts fair complexion.
• Application of its paste reduces foul body odour due to profuse sweating.
• Petals application on the face imparts glow to the skin and cures blemishes and dark patches.
Khus for herbal cosmetic oil
• Mix of Khus and Cahndan paste is applied in burning sensation.
•It is beneficial for fair complexion.
• It is use as deodorants
• Helps in making of Cosmetic oil.