Wonder hair prevention tips
Hair loss prevention should be given more importance than hair loss treatment. Hair loss prevention is cost effective solution than treatment which may drag you in trouble both financially and emotionally. Having healthy hair is one of the best gifts you are giving to your personality, so care it sensibly before arising an awkward situation. Here, are the some important tips are being mentioned to prevent hair fall and hair loss prematurely.
- Yoga for hair loss control and management: Yoga is the best therapy to combat stress, anxiety, depression and tension. These negative domains of health play important roles to suppress the body and also contribute to hair problems. Yoga such as Shirsasana (Headstand pose), Sarvangasana (Shoulder stand pose) and Viprit Karni increases blood supply to the scalp region and prevents thinning of hair. Meditation, Pranayama and relaxation yogic techniques greatly help to ease stress.
- Ayurveda prevents thinning of hair: Use simple ayurvedic technique and formulations to prevent hair loss. Massage with ayurvedic oil such as coconut oil or brahmir or bhringaraj or vitamin E oil, all helps to reduce thinning of hair. Using ayurvedic herbs like Dashamoola, Bhringara and Jatamamsi are effective to strengthen the hair follicles. Rubbing your scalp with the mixture of camphor & coconut oil or castor, mustard & coconut oils or honey & egg yolk helps to strengthen your hair shaft.
- Hair care with homeopathic medicine: Homeopathic medicine is useful to prevent hair loss and hair fall. Such medicine are also beneficial in reducing of hair thinning, controlling of dandruff and baldness. The following medicine can be used for prevention of hair loss after the consultation of homeopathic physician. Medicine like Arsenicum Album, Graphites and Thuja, Silicea, Phosphorous, Lycopodium and Kali carbonicum are effective in this direction.
- Naturopathy hair prevention tips: Do gentle massage to your scalp as it helps to improve blood circulation thereby ensures hair growth and re-growth. Give more and more weightage to fresh fruits and vegetables. Morning walk should be preferred and going out in the scorching sunlight should be avoided.
- Best home remedy tips for hair grows: There are many home remedial measures to fight hair fall. Massage your scalp with lemon juice is effective in fighting baldness. Covering your head with squeeze hot water towel helps in this regards. Applying the mix of curd, lemon and mustard on the scalp and leave for half an hour is helpful in treating the condition. The application of boil the hibiscus leaves extract in water on the scalp reduces hair thinning. Rubbing the scalp also energizes the sebaceous glands, which ensures smooth blood circulation to the scalp region.
- Eat fruits and vegetables: Take those fruits and vegetables, which are rich in vitamin A, B, Iron and protein. Examples: carrot, spinach, lentil, milk, cheese, dark green vegetables, fortified cereals, etc.
- Use herbal Shampoo: Do shampooing your hair regularly. While using shampoo, it should be clear enough that more focus should be on your scalp and hair follicles as it help to strengthen your hair shaft and ensure healthy hair growth.
- Braids and pony tails: Avoid doing braids, buns and pony tails as these may root out your hairs.
- Avoid chemical treatment: Avoid using chemical treatments such as straightening, hair dyes, hot oil massage, styling, hot ironing, etc.
- Combing on wet: Don’t comb your hair when it is wet as it may root out your hair shaft.