10 unknown natural pain management techniques
- The massage of paste of rapeseed oil is beneficial in Vata disorders to alleviate pain.
- The paste of bird cherry works well as a painkiller in Vata diseases. It reduces pain, swelling, and burning sensation in vitiated conditions of Pitta.
- When the decoction of Sal tree bark is given orally, it helps to minimise pain and swelling in traumatic wounds. Also read: Surprise painkillers
- When applied to the pain area, • The paste prepared from the powder of fenugreek and mustard oil is very effective in curing localised pain.
- In case of pain due to injury or acute burns, a mixture of honey and ghee is applied to the affected area to manage pain.
- The fresh juice of rough chaff leaves ameliorates abdominal pain.
- To lessen stomach pain, ginger powder and sugar are beneficial.
- The paste of Indian Nightshade helps to combat pain and itching.
- The paste of winter cherry leaves and roots is good for lessening pain and swelling.
- The paste of Indian Spikenard or massage with the paste of country mallow acts as an effective pain killer.
8 best home remedies for body pain reliever
- The paste of tamarind leaves or flowers is very effective in body aches due to injury.
- For preventing and reducing the symptoms of backache and body aches, the sweets of fenugreek are especially consumed during winter.
- In case of body ache, the fresh juice of ginger should be applied to the affected area.
- For body aches, fomentation should be given with heated seeds of ajowan, fennel, and salt.
- For body pain, a poultice of green gram should be applied, and a hot infusion should be taken internally.
- Garden mint paste should be applied locally for body aches.
- The fresh juice of ginger should be applied to the affected area to reduce pain.
- hot fomentation should be given using a hot mixture of curry leaves, turmeric, and salt for body pain due to injury, sprain, or any other reason.
5 wonder Ayurveda medicine for joint pain
- Apply the paste of turmeric, red sandalwood, alum, and Indian Aloe pulp on the pain region; it helps to treat pain in traumatic swellings.
- When the garlic pulp is applied as a paste on swollen joints, it relieves pain and swelling.
- Castor oil medicated with red chillies is effective for local application in joint pain, body aches and sprains.
- Cut the lemon into small pieces. Tie them in a cotton cloth. Dip this in hot gingerly oil and foment the affected joints when bearably hot. It reduces joint pains.
- Kantola oil is applied in swollen and painful parts, beneficial to alleviate pain and swelling. The paste of Indigo leaves relieves rheumatic pains. Cinnamon oil massage reduces the pain and swelling in joints. A poultice of onion is applied to joint pain, and mustard oil alleviates pain. Decoction of fennel seeds should be taken with 5 ml. of castor oil twice daily to relieve joint pain.
5 surprising earache herbal treatment
- The fresh juice of the holy basil leaves is instilled in the ears as a home remedy. It is one of the best remedies for earache.
- For earache, fresh garden mint and honey juice should be instilled in the affected ear for relief.
- Medicated rough chaff oil is beneficial in the treatment of earache.
- To relieve earache, fresh onion juice can be used as eardrops.
- In the case of earache, a garlic bud can also be put as a home remedy to cure pain in the affected ear. Honey can also be used as an eardrop to control earache.
6 best tips to cure headache
- For a person suffering from a headache due to a cold, the paste made of ginger powder and water works well in curing headaches.
- The paste of clove buds relieves headaches when applied to the forehead. Inhaling its oil in moderate quantities is also suitable for headaches.
- The paste of cardamom is applied to the forehead, relieving the headache caused due to vitiated Kapha.
- Nasal inhalation of Kankola relieves headaches, mainly due to Kapha.
- Onion paste is applied to the forehead during a sweltering summer to eliminate headaches. The onion paste is also used on feet soles to combat headaches.
- The paste of ginger and sugar is applied to the forehead to cure headaches.
7 easy ways to control dental pain
Many natural, herbal, and home remedy treatments are available to cure dental pain.
- In case of pain due to dental caries, powder of asafoetida and clove bud should be applied. It immediately reduces pain.
- Cardamom seed oil is beneficial in toothache due to infections.
- Place a swab dipped in camphor oil to relieve the dental pin.
- If you are experiencing a severe toothache, a piece of cotton soaked in clove oil should be kept on the affected tooth to reduce pain.
- The chewing of fruits is also helpful in reducing dental pains and refreshes the mouth.
- For toothache, holy basil leaves and camphor juice should be applied to relieve pain.
- In the case of dental caries, cotton soaked in honey should be kept on the affected tooth to reduce pain.
Top 12 tips to control pain
- These techniques are helpful for chronic pain like headaches, migraines, and pain in general. Here some tips are given on how to control pain.
- Massage the pain area softly in a circular motion to relieve the affected area.
- Walking stimulates the production of endorphin’, the natural pain-killer hormone.
- Soothing music, hot bath, and visiting the nature lap also positively impact pain.
- Deep Breathing and concentrating your mind on the pain area may give you some ease of pain.
- Gently stretching your face and jaw helps to release your pain.
- Hot shower over the painful area and gentle massage relieve the affected area.
- Sleeping may give excellent results in pain relief.
- Meditation helps to overcome chronic pain.
- Do Relaxation Yoga as it helps reduce muscle tone and stress, makes you sleep, and reduces your anxiety.
- Imagine your favourite spot and the scenic beauty of nature as these alleviate your pain.
- Skin stimulation through pressure, friction, temperature change, chemical substances, etc., may relieve pain.