Definition of amnesia
Brain cells even can work well at older age if it is not affected with diseases and disorders. Neurons, units of brain and hub of information transformation, in fact, don’t die with age, yet simply shrinking. Memory loss may be temporary or permanent. However, with age, memory loss is common. Here, some Naturopathy remedies and treatments are mentioned for better functioning of brain as well as improve memory.
Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Symptoms of memory loss (amnesia)
- Verbal Amnesia: Here the patients forget words, name.
- Short term memory loss: The person forgets its own name, identity, age, places, etc.
- Irritation to noise
- Concentration problems
Causes of memory loss (amnesia)
- Impairment of mental faculties
- Injury or harm to brain cells
- Brain weakness
- Alcohol Consumption
- Excessive use of drugs
- Late night sleep
- Stress and tension
How memory loss (amnesia) treats naturally?
- The breakfast should consist of fruits, milk, nuts and seeds
- Steamed vegetables, whole wheat chappati, and butter milk should be the part of your lunch.
- At dinner, thrust should be given on Salads, sprouts, and butter milk.
- Foods such as cereals, pulses, nuts, fruits juices and milk should be given more and more weightage.
- Use phosphorous rich foods like milk, nuts, apple, grapes, etc.
Home remedies for memory loss (amnesia)
- Take 7 gram of Bacopa scrophulariacea, 7 gram of almond, 3-4 grams of pepper, and ground in water. Honey may be used. The mix should be taken empty stomach for 15-20 days to have a good result.
- Almond is excellent for brain weakness. It has the power to remove brain debility, strengthen and enhances brain function. Almond should be kept in water overnight and make a fine paste of it for eating.
- Inhaling of 10-15 drops of almond is also good for brain.
- Eating of Walnut invigorates the brain function. For better result, Walnut may be taken with figs or raisins.
- Fruits rich in phosphorous such as figs, grapes, dates, oranges and apple should be taken in more and more quantity as these are beneficial in case of memory loss.
- The fine powder of pepper along with honey may also be taken to stimulate the brain.
Memory loss (amnesia) prevention
Persons at the advance age should avoid the following food products:
- Beverages such as coke, pepsi, etc.
- White flour
- White rice