What is amnesia?
Brain cells can even work well at an older age if it is not affected by diseases and disorders. Neurons, units of the brain and the hub of information transformation, don’t die with age, yet shrink. Memory loss may be temporary or permanent. However, with age, memory loss is common. Here, some Naturopathy remedies and treatments are mentioned for better functioning of the brain as well as improved memory.
- Verbal Amnesia: Here, the patients forget words and names.
- Short-term memory loss: The person forgets their name, identity, age, place, etc.
- Irritation with noise
- Concentration problems
- Impairment of mental faculties
- Injury or harm to brain cells
- Brain weakness
- Alcohol Consumption
- Excessive use of drugs
- Late-night sleep
- Stress and tension
How is memory loss (amnesia) treated naturally?
- The breakfast should consist of fruits, milk, nuts, and seeds
- Steamed vegetables, whole wheat chappati, and buttermilk should be part of your lunch.
- At dinner, thrust should be given on Salads, sprouts, and buttermilk.
- Foods such as cereals, pulses, nuts, fruit juices, and milk should be given more weight.
- Use phosphorous-rich foods like milk, nuts, apples, grapes, etc.
Home remedies for memory loss (amnesia)
- Take 7 grams of Bacopa Scrophulariaceae, 7 grams of almond, 3-4 grams of pepper, and ground in water. Honey may be used. The mix should be taken on an empty stomach for 15-20 days for a good result.
- Almond is excellent for brain weakness. It can remove brain debility and strengthen and enhance brain function. Almonds should be kept in water overnight and make a fine paste for eating.
- Inhaling 10-15 drops of almond is also good for the brain.
- Eating Walnuts invigorates the brain function. For better results, walnuts may be taken with figs or raisins.
- Fruits rich in phosphorous, such as figs, grapes, dates, oranges, and apples, should be taken in more and more quantity as these are beneficial in memory loss.
- The fine powder of pepper, honey, and Coke may also stimulate the brain.
Memory loss (amnesia) prevention
Persons at an advanced age should avoid the following food products:
- Beverages such as Coke, Pepsi, etc.
- White flour
- White rice