Siddha for hair-an overview
Siddha medicines for hair growth and hair loss treatment are known since ancient times, having no side effects and used by a large number of people for hair health. It’s used is quite popular as home remedies to prevent hair loss. Siddha medicine helps to control hair fall, hair thinning, baldness, dandruff as well as hair growth and re-growth. Siddha formulations are used as effective traditional shampoo. As per the Siddha system of medicine, hair problems are caused due to mismanagement in Pitha. Pitha problems are happened due to the intake of fried foods, spicy diet, oily foods, tea, coffee, alcohol smoking, etc. Anger, stress, anxiety, and depression are also responsible for hair loss.
Siddha for hair loss treatment
The word Siddha has been derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Siddhi’, which means perfection. The use of its therapy shows positive impacts on the prevention of hair loss and benefits in hair re-growth.
- Siddha hair oil: If you want to prevent hair loss forever, one of the best ways is to use Siddha hair oil on regular basis on the scalp. It helps to strengthen the hair follicles and good for hair growth and hair problems. Siddha hair oil is made from the combination of sesame oil, coconut oil, rose, and fenugreek seeds.
- Siddha Vaithiyam: It is good for hair growth and hair re-growth. First, heat the lotus leaves to extract its juice. Now, add 500 grams of sesame oil and heat the mixture for 5 minutes. Cool it and use the same on the scalp for hair loss treatment.
- Aloe Vera juice: It is used for faster hair growth. Take a mixture of aloe vera juice (100 ml), fenugreek powder (3 tbsp), and coconut oil (1/2 litre) and boil the same for 3 minutes. Make it cool and apply the paste on hair for hair fall treatment.
- Shikakai and Hibiscus: The powder of Shikakai, Hibiscus, and Fenugreek seeds are the wonderful Siddha combinations to prevent hair loss. Take the mixture of Shikakai (100gram), hibiscus (10 gram), and fenugreek seed (100 gram). Now, roast them and make a powder to use the same on the hair scalp.
- Curry leaves and coconut oil: The massaging with curry leaves and coconut oil is helpful for hair growth. Method: Take the mixture of coconut oil (1 litre) and curry leaves powder (50 gram). Boil it for 5 to 10 minutes and use it on your hair scalp once or twice a week to prevent hair fall and treating hair growth.
- Gingilee oil: Make a mixture of coconut oil (100 gram), gingilee oil (50 gram), and castor oil (25 gram). Now, massage your scalp with the mixture, which is helpful to prevent hair fall.
- Olive oil: Massage with a mix of almond, castor, and olive oil is helpful in treating hair problems.
- Pancha Kalpa Kuliyal Choomam: It’s the amalgam of five herbs that helps to deal with hair fall.
- Onion Paste: The paste of onion, pepper, and salt when applied on the scalp is good for hair.
- Nervalam juice: The paste of Nervalam juice and lemon juice ensures to reduce hair fall.
Why Siddha medicine for hair loss?
Siddha medicine for hair loss prevention and treatment is important as it treats hair naturally. It is showing no side effects and good for the overall health of hair. It is suggested to use for its various benefits for hair i.e. strengthens the hair follicles, helps to grow re-growth of hair, prevents hair fall, rejuvenates the scalp, controls dandruff, prevent your hair from graying, etc.
Natural tips to prevent hair fall
- Diet rich in vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc is important for healthy hair.
- Take an adequate quantity of water.
- Eating nuts are beneficial.
- Massaging the scalp is helpful.
- The application of egg white over the scalp acts as conditioning.
- The application of Dhaniya leaves juice is also beneficial.
- Artificial shampooing should be avoided.
- Coloring, drying, straightening, hair spray, blow dryers should be avoided.
Siddha medicine for hair fall (Thalai Mudi Uthiral)
The following Siddha medicine is useful in the prevention and control of hair fall. But, it is better to take after the consultation of the Siddha physician.
- Thriphala Karpam
- Thriphala Karpa tablets
- Karisalai Lehyam
- Nellikai Lehyam
- Sathavari Lehyam
- Aya Bringa Raja Karpam
- Aya Chendooram