How to gain weight naturally?
There are many persons who are quite anxious about weight loss and weight reduction. There are also people who are wondering how to gain weight or put weight. One of my colleagues was worried a lot about how to gain weight. I suggested him to follow natural and healthy foods to gain weight fast. To my surprise, he put on weight safely and fast as per her height and body requirements by following the Indian diet plans and diet chart. Here is the list of diets that are helpful to gain weight naturally and safely.
15 best foods to gain weight
A number of people start following unhealthy habits to put on weight that may lead to severe consequences. Taking artificial supplements and capsules for gaining weight is also not a wise step. Gaining weight is simple and easy. Let’s know the best 15 diets to gain weight without any side effects.
- Barley for weight gain: Soak barley in water for 10-12 hours. Now, spread it to make it dry. Grind it properly. Make Kheer by adding milk and sugar in it. Take it regularly in the morning and you will feel the changes within a few weeks in your body.
- Banana shake for weight gain: Banana is one of the important fruits that are extremely helpful in weight gain. Make a habit of eating banana regularly. The drinking of banana shake on regular basis is helpful for weight gain. Banana shake for weight gain is famous among the people who are feeble, weak, and thin. Eating two or more bananas daily followed by 200 ml. of hot milk for three months lead you to gain weight.
- Pomegranate for weight gain: Pomegranate and its juices help to raise blood level and make the body strong because of the presence of important nutrients, powerful biochemical substances, and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Weight gain by Coconut: Eating coconut or using coconut oil helps a person to put on weight because it contains useful fatty acid, makes you healthy, kills the germs inside the body, and raises your cholesterol level.
- Dried dates for weight gain: For weight gain purposes, dates are used since ancient times. Dried dates with milk are beneficial to put on weight. Dates are a good source of protein, sugar, energy, and vitamins. It makes blood, provides strength and
- Peas for weight gain: Fresh and natural peas increase blood and muscle thereby strengthen the body.
- Mango for weight gain: Mango plays a vital role to increase your body and weight. It is not necessary to eat mango throughout the year, yet eating the fruit only in mango season enables you to put on weight. Mango contains an adequate amount of carbohydrate, sugar, and proteins, all of these help to increase your body mass.
- Peanuts for body weight: Peanuts are a good source of fatty acid, proteins, minerals, and vitamins. Eating a few peanuts daily helps in gaining weight.
- Black grams for weight gain: If you want to increase your muscles, eat black grams as muscle food. Eating black gram daal with husk increases the muscle of the body.
- Clarified butter for weight gain: Clarified butter is a good source of carbohydrate, fatty acid, proteins along with other nutrients. Eating clarified butter with sugar enables one to gain weight and helps in muscle building.
- Carrots juice for weight gain: Carrots juice is a good source of vitamins, minerals, and other phytochemicals. The regular use of carrot juice enables one to gain
- Almonds for body weight gain: Soak seven almonds in water overnight. Peel them in the morning and grind into a paste. Mix 30 gms. of butter with it and add sugar to taste. Spread it on bread and eat it. Follow it with 250 ml. of milk. Continue with this treatment for six months. It will not only enable you to gain weight but will also sharpen your intellect.
- Honey for body weight: If you want to increase your weight naturally and safely, taking honey with milk regularly is beneficial to increase your muscle mass and bodybuilding.
- Water and natural drinks for weight: Take more and more quantity of water as it helps to flux the toxins from the body and enables your body systems to work smoothly and efficiently. Slimmer persons should take plenty of water and
water-based drinks. Put fresh water in the sun for four hours. Use
this water to bathe children daily at a fixed time. It will strengthen
- Massage for weight gain: Though, massage is not the aspect of food, but regular massaging of the body with oil makes a weak body strong by developing your muscles. Therefore, it is recommended the regular massage of newborn babies.
6 thoughts on “List of Top 15 Healthy Foods to Gain Weight Fast”
I want to know which ayurvedic medicine is helpful in treating hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism in women.
Real food is the way to go. You achieve your weight goal even if you won’t depend on supplements. I always use almond flour in making cookies.
Your own messages are Superb. Very Very useful.
Thank you for this amazing list of weight gain foods, Team!
Banana shakes and dried fruits have always been my go to foods for weight gain. Liquid calories are indeed great to put on weight and not feel full all the time.
Thanks for your nice article.
this is a great full information & thank you so much…………..