Jacqueline Fernandez was born on August 11th, 1985, a Sri Lankan actress and winner of the 2006 Miss Universe Sri Lankan pageant. She has finished her graduation in Mass Communication from the University of Sydney and worked as a television reporter in Sri Lanka. Now, she is the leading Bollywood actress and a part of many blockbusters. Her fitness mantra is “eating right, sleeping right, and exercising regularly”
Jacqueline Fernandez fitness secrets
Jacqueline Fernandez, the Sri Lankan beauty is known for its beautiful leggy, sizzling & sexy figure, gorgeous looks, and stunning beauty, all are the outcome of a rigorous workout fitness regime and diet plan. The Bollywood diva is very impressed with the workout of Deepika Padukone and Shilpa Sheety. Jacqueline’s sizzling figure is the outcome of hard work and disciplined life. The fitness freak Sri Lankan queen and Bollywood diva has managed to keep her sizzling figure, fit & slim body with diet and exercises. Before entering into Bollywood, she was not so enthusiastic regarding fitness workout but become more conscious of her fitness, weight, and nutrition after joining movies. Her fitness mantra is neither extreme diet nor extreme workouts but to follow the middle path.
Jacqueline Fernandez diet plans
Once, she disclosed in an interview that she couldn’t sleep if she imagines getting over-weight. The dusky beauty has told that Jacqueline manages to keep herself lean and slim with her diet plans, workout fitness regime, and yoga exercises. She divides her meal into three categories-carbohydrate, proteins, fat, and vegetables that she eats in a fair amount. For carbs, she likes to take veggies, fruits, brown rice, quinoa, oatmeal soup. She is very fond of Nutri-balls, which she prepares at home from nuts, seeds, and dry fruits. Sushi and Salmon are also part of her diets. Post workouts, she likes to take a protein shake. She hardly touch sugar. She is obsessed with chocolate and sometimes pizza. Her dinner is light and eats only when she feels hungry. She drinks lots of water.
- Day start: Her day starts with a warm glass of water with honey or lime
- Breakfast: Boiled eggs, fresh raw fruits, and Green tea
- Lunch: Brown rice, lentil and much more salads
- Dinner: She likes to keep dinner right
Jacqueline Fernandez workout regime
Jacqueline Fernandez’s fitness formula is a mix of cardio, strength training, martial arts, dance, and Yoga exercises. Jacqueline is a fitness freak actor, who has shaped his toned and sporty body through gym, controlled diet, Yoga, and discipline life. Jacqueline Fernandez’s workout regime comprises:
- She gets up at 7 in the morning and do some yogasanas and stretching exercises.
- To improve her strength, stamina, and stability; she likes to perform cardio exercises.
- Uses lightweight training.
- She also likes to do dancing to keep her fit and shed her flab.
- Stretching exercises are an integral part of her workout regime.
Jacqueline Fernandez fitness tips
- Jacqueline’s fitness revolves around flexibility, stamina, and strength.
- For stamina, she focuses on cardio exercises.
- For flexibility, she solely relies upon Yoga and stretching exercises.
- For strength, she performs stretching exercises and weight.
- For toning, she does weight and yoga.
- Drink a sufficient quantity of water as it helps to hydrate the body.
- She likes to take green or herbal tea twice a day.
- She takes carbs.
- Her fitness tip is don’t push beyond a certain limit.
- Eat fresh, healthy, and nutrient-enriched foods.
- Dancing helps to shed extra calories if failed to attend the gym.
Jacqueline Fernandez’s Yoga exercises
Initially, the Bollywood diva was not so inclined towards Yoga, but after coming to India, she fully embraces it. The gorgeous lady is very fond of Yoga, Asanas, Pranayama, and Meditation. Yoga is very rooted in the workout and fitness regime of the svelte beauty. She not only does Yoga but also suggests her friends and family to practice it. She has been training herself under Yoga Instructor Anuskha Parwani. She starts her yoga with Suryanamaskar followed by varied yogasanas like Sirsasana, Utkatasana, Hanumansana, Virksasana, etc. to maintain her toned and flexible body. She performs about 20-40 Suryanamaskar. She also likes to perform various Pranayamas. According to the dusty beauty, to achieve flexibility, Yoga is the best exercise. Yoga also slows down your stress level. She practices yoga five times a week.
Jacqueline Fernandez dance exercises
Jacqueline Fernandez is a great lover and an enthusiast of dance. Dance is an integral part of her fitness regime. She is enjoying dance and her role model for this exercise is Madhuri Dixit.
Jacqueline Fernandez’s height and weight
- Jacqueline Fernandez height: 5ft 7 inch/170 cm
- Jacqueline Fernandez weight: 56 Kg
- Jacqueline Fernandez body stats: 34-25-35 inch
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Dark brown
- Sun sign: Leo
- Place of birth: Manama, Bahrain
- Home town: Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Film debut: Aladin (2009)
- TV debut: Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 (Co-judge, 2016)
- Hobbies: Travelling, gymnastics, swimming, dancing
Jacqueline Fernandez’s favorite things
- Favorite color: white
- Favorite perfume: Issey Miyake
- Favorite actor: Shahrukh Khan and Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favorite actress: Angelina Jolie
- Favorite holiday destination: Italy
Jacqueline Fernandez’s Bollywood journey
Her debut film was “Aladin” in 2009, a disaster but she become a stunner after Murder 2. She has given many hit films. However, after Kick with Salman Khan, she has achieved a level, which she had liked to adore.