Deepika Padukone was born on January 5th, 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The fit and gorgeous lady is the daughter of Prakash Padukone, the famous badminton player. Initially, the heartthrob was a model before entering into Bollywood. Though the gorgeous lady started her modeling career quite earlier, she came into the limelight with the advertisement of Liril soap in 2004.
Deepika Padukone fitness secrets
The dazzling beauty and flawless body are due to her hard work, strict diet regime, and disciplined life. The fitness freak Bollywood diva has managed to keep her fit and slim with diet and exercises and looks ravishing in every outfit. Her fitness mantras started even before coming into the tinsel town. The sexy curvaceous heroine was a badminton player, which shows her fitness consciousness nature. In her early days, she likes to play badminton from 5 to 7 am every day. In the Bollywood fraternity, the dusky beauty is known for beautiful leggy, sizzling figure, gorgeous looks, sexy curvaceous figure, and above all stunning beauty. All these are credited to her disciplined workout and strict diet plan.
Deepika Padukone diet secrets
She manages to keep herself lean and slim with her diet and exercise. She is known for her strict and controlled diet. She likes to take a fresh healthy diet and avoid junk, spicy and oily foods. Her diet plan and diet routine include:
- Breakfast: Two eggs + low-fat milk or South Indian food i.e. upma, idli, dosa
- Lunch: 2 chapattis, grilled fish, and varieties of fresh vegetables.
- Evening snacks: nuts and filter coffee
- Dinner: Chapattis, veggies, and green, fresh salads
- She prefers to take fresh seasonal fruits (grapes and mangoes) or natural fresh juices or coconut water after every two hours
- She avoids non-veg. at nights
- She is obsessed with dark chocolates.
Deepika Padukone workout regime
Deepika’s fitness formula is a mix of cardio, weight training (gym), dance, and Yoga exercises. She is a fitness freak actor, who has shaped his toned and sporty body through sports, Yoga, gym, controlled diet, and discipline life. She is a fitness enthusiast dazzling queen who follows a strict lifestyle regimen to maintain herself fit and healthy. Deepika Padukone’s workout regime comprises:
- She got up at 6 in the morning and yoga asanas and stretching exercises followed by walking for half an hour.
- To improve her strength, stamina, and stability; she likes to do pilates daily. Push-ups pull- ups, crunches, and squats are also the core component of her workout regime.
- Uses lightweight training.
- She also likes to do dancing to keep her feet and shed her flab.
- Stretching exercises are an integral part of her workout regime.
Deepika Padukone fitness tips
- Deepika’s fitness mantra is “Make fitness your way of life”.
- Eat fresh, healthy, and nutrient-enriched foods.
- Fitness doesn’t mean to be skinny or slim, in fact, one has to be healthy from inside.
- A workout regime should be an integral component of your daily routine to keep oneself fit and healthy.
- To be fit and healthy, one shouldn’t only rely upon diet and exercise; one must also incorporate some sports in their workout regime.
- Dancing helps to shed extra calories if failed to attend the gym.
- Intake of plenty of water along with a balanced diet and adequate sleep are the secrets of the awesome fitness of the svelte beauty.
Deepika’s Yoga exercises
The gorgeous lady is very fond of Yoga, asanas, pranayama, and meditation. Yoga is very rooted in the workout and fitness regime of the svelte beauty. As per the sizzling beauty, Yoga plays a great role in refreshing as well as revitalizing the mind and soul of the body. Yoga also gives her a toned body. It develops her stamina and concentration. Her Yoga session is a comprehensive module that comprises Surya Namaskar (10 cycles), followed by Marjariasana (Cat pose), Sarvangasana (Shoulder stand), Virabhadrasana (The warrior pose), Deep breathing, Pranayama, and Meditation.
Deepika Padukone dance exercises
Deepika Padukone is a great lover and enthusiast of dance. Dance has played a lot in her fitness regime. This is the dance fitness schedule that makes her something different from her contemporaries. When she doesn’t hit the gym, she loves to do a variety of dances i.e. Bharat Natyam, Kathak, Jazz, and so on.
Deepika’s height & weight
Deepika Padukone’s gorgeous outlook and stunning body figure are the outcomes of a rigorous workout regime, hard work, and strictly disciplined life. That’s why; she is a perfect epitome of beauty with brain, strength, and fitness. Her physical stats are as follow:
- Height: 5ft 9 inch/175 cm
- Weight 60 Kg
- Body stats: 34-26-36 inch
- Nickname: Deepi, Deep
- Hair color: Black
- Date of birth: 5 January 1986
- Sun sign: Capricorn
- Place of birth: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Personal trainer: Yasmin Karachiwala
Deepika’s favorite things
- Favorite color: white and mauve
- Favorite perfume: Hugo Boss
- Favorite Book: Little Women
- Favorite holiday destination: France
- Favorite food: Dosa and Upma
- Favorite movie: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, The color of Paradise, Cinderella Man Mary Poppins
- Favorite actor: Amir Khan, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, and Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite actress: Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit, and Sridevi
Deepika’s Bollywood journey
She has started her Bollywood career with the blockbuster ‘Om Shanti Om’ opposite Shahrukh Khan and directed by Farah Khan in 2007. Since then the beauty queen has given many blockbusters. In 2013, all the films of the leggy beauty have crossed the 100 crores figures. She got the Filmfare Awards for best actress for the movie Goliyon Ki Raas Leela Ram-Leela in 2013, which was directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. She was also nominated for many awards because of her decent acting.