Fats are divided into good fats and bad fats. Good fats are generally liquid and come from vegetables and fish. Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats are the forms of good fats. Polyunsaturated fats are of great value. They help make cell membranes suitable for blood clotting and muscle contraction. Omega-3 fatty acids and Omega-6 fatty acids constitute polyunsaturated fats. These fats are beneficial in case of heart disease, stroke, arthritis, etc. Monounsaturated fats are abundant in olives, peanuts, canola, avocados, and nuts. Saturated fats are the precursor for many diseases. It increases blood cholesterol and may cause diabetes, stroke, heart disease, hypertension, etc.
Causes of fat accumulation
- Faulty lifestyle
- Lack of Exercise
- Unhealthy dietary patterns (fast foods, Junk foods, etc.)
- More thrust on Non-Veg.
- Lack of Sleep
- Medicines like corticosteroids, antidepressants, and the contraceptive pill.
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Diseases
- Breathing Problems
- Liver problems
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Gall Bladder diseases
- Skin Problems
- Kidney disease
- Back Pain
- GERD(gastroesophageal reflux disease)
Herbal fat loss tips
- Massage with dry Triphala powder helps to melt subcutaneous fats in the body.
- Massage with the fresh juice of Trailing Eclipta effectively prevents the subcutaneous fatty layer in obese persons.
- Indian Bedellium is a wonderful herbal drug to overcome fat and obesity. A recent scientific study has proved that Indian Bedellium, a potent lipid modulator, helps to reduce fat to a greater extent in obesity. Indian Bedellium also combats raised problems like serum cholesterol, triglycerides, and body weight.
- To solve the excessive fat problems, one may consume 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds daily. It is also helpful for weight and obesity problems.
- Regular massage with rapeseed oil helps overcome fat deposition in the body.
- Taking the mix of turmeric powder (2gm), ginger powder (2 gm), and 1 tsp of honey in warm water daily is suitable for melting fat from obesity. The obese person should consume it regularly.
Lose body fat through Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is quite effective for fat-related diseases. Ayurveda helps overcome fat reduction, burn of subcutaneous fats, obesity, and ease in weight loss. The dry powder massage of the sweet flag is beneficial in obesity and for obese people by reducing the subcutaneous fatty layer. Arjuna is an Ayurvedic drug that treats obesity. Trailing Eclipta may be used for lipoid melting. Consuming ginger (2gm) daily after lunch helps to lessen obesity-related signs and symptoms. Regular intake of half a tsp of garlic and ginger reduces weight. For cholesterol reduction, consuming buds of garlic and ginger is also beneficial when taken on an empty stomach in the morning.
Natural fat-melting foods
Fat-burning foods seem like exercises that help to lose the extra flab. These foods help to burn fat in the body. Many Indian foods make your body slim & trim and help winnow your waistline. Here is the list of foods that make your metabolism faster, enhancing fat burning. Body fat loss also depends on what you eat and how much you eat. Green tea contains catechins. Taking 4 cups of green tea daily helps reduce fat and is considered a super diet and one of the best fat-burning foods. Chilli Peppers contain capsaicin that helps speed up metabolism and cut fat. To some extent, it also helps to raise your body temperature and melt your belly fat. Cardamom is good for digestion and enhances metabolism, thus helping burn fat. Curry leaves are suitable for cutting extra flaps and helping with toxins’ influx. It is suggested to consume 5-10 curry leaves every morning for the naturally burning fat from the body.
List of fat-burning foods
These foods enhance weight loss reduction, reduce fat accumulation, and thus indirectly help in fat-burning. These natural fat-burning foods accelerate the melting of fat without adverse side effects. It seems they are acting like fat burners.
- Egg White
- Green Tea
- Lean Meats
- Curry Leaves
- Soya and Canola oils
- Fish Oil
How to lose belly fat?
- Belly fat is one of the factors that invite many dreadful diseases. Here, some of the essential home remedies to burn belly fats are:
- The mix of black pepper powder (1 tsp), lemon juice (4 tsp), and 1 tsp of honey are good ayurvedic remedies for belly fat burning.
- Taking lemon juice and honey on an empty stomach is beneficial to lose extra fats from the body.
- Cabbage is one of the vegetables that are highly beneficial in lowering belly fat.
- Guggul, the ayurvedic product, is highly useful in lowering cholesterol and stomach fats.
- When the mix of Triphala and Guggul is taken, it shows beautiful impacts in controlling fats from the body.
- Psyllium seed powder stirred into the water before an hour’s meal is suitable to fill your stomach and reduces the tendency to eat more. This is also quite effective in the case of stomach gas control.
- Taking the mix of apple cider vinegar and warm water throughout the day is suitable for burning extra flab from your body.
- Eating one or two tomatoes daily on an empty stomach is good for fighting body fat.
- Take ginger regularly in your diet. It is one of the ideal diets for maintaining fat percentage.
Preventive measures to lose fat
- One should make a habit of regular exercise.
- The use of barley, green gram, red gram, and horse gram is highly beneficial.
- Lukewarm water is good to flush out toxins from the body.
- For fat management, one should use spices such as turmeric, ginger, black pepper, garlic, and black salt.
- Soup of bitter and pungent smell vegetables is good for burning fat.
- Bitter gourd, drum stick, Neem, and grapefruits are suitable to overcome fat-related problems.
- Take those diets which are abundant in fibre proportions.
- Do Yoga.
- Vegetable soup is good for burning fat. It is one of the best home remedies for melting body fat.
- A glass of orange, carrot, or pineapple juice is nutritionally good for losing fat fast.
- Lunch with raw vegetables or steamed vegetables enables belly fat melting.