Homeopathy for obesity
A large number of people across the world take homeopathic medicine for weight loss management. If you care about your diet and nutrition, homeopathy can play a vital role in overcoming obesity and overweight. Homeopathic medicines are natural and effective for weight loss and obesity. These are without any side effects. One of the best homeopathic medicines to fight obesity is Calcarea Carb. It also plays a significant role in overcoming the obesity issue among children. Choosing the right homeopathic medicine for weight loss is of utmost importance.
10 surprising homeopathy medicines for weight loss
By improving your digestion and metabolic activities, homeopathy shows dramatic results in losing weight and fighting obesity. Considering your physical, emotional, and mental aspects and symptoms, homeopathic practitioners prescribe medicines for obesity, overweight, and weight loss.
1. Calcarea carbonica
This medicine is quite helpful for those who weight the mid-section. The drug is prescribed to those flabby people profusely sweating, especially at night. It is also good for obese children who are fat and chubby. It is recommended under the following symptoms.
- Forehead and palm sweating
- Excess anxiety level
- Dreading at night
- Shortness of breath
- Become hungry after eating
It is good for those who gain excessive weight due to hypothyroidism. It plays a vital role in reducing weight. It is given to those with weight issues due to gastric and liver problems, leading to constipation and flatulence. The medicine is suitable for those with fat accumulation in the thighs and buttocks. Such type of people has intense cravings for sweet and hot drinks.
3. Ammonium mur
This homeopathic medicine is given to those with fat bodies, large buttocks, and thin legs. The homeopathic physicians prescribed the drug under the following symptoms.
- Abrupt anger
- Tendency of grieving but hardly weep
- Excessive pain in the heel
4. Ammonium carb
This homeopathic medicine is given in case of the following symptoms:
- Cardiac problems
- Nervous personality
- Nasal congestion
- Not satisfied with life
5. Natrum mur
Natrum mur is an effective medicine for obesity and overweight. It is given in the following conditions:
- More fat accumulation and weight in the areas of thighs and buttocks.
- Feeling of uneasiness and intolerance with heat radiation
- Obesity caused due to depression and stress
- Good for anaemic patients
- Obese people who are longing for salts
- Weeping in depression
6. Antimonium crudum
The homeopathic practitioners prescribed this medicine in the following physiological conditions:
- Obese or overweight children and young
- more sensitive People
- Tongue is thickly white-coated
- Discolored nail
- Longing for more salts, salty products, and pickles
- Blistering common
- Best medicine for patients with excess irritability
- Children who are suffering from diarrhoea and constipation due to stomach problems
This homoeopathic drug is prescribed to those who are facing the problem of excessive weight. It is given under the following physiological conditions.
- Throat dryness
- Difficulty in swallowing
- General soreness
- Feeling of itching throughout the body
- Blister tongue
- Pale face
- Sciatic pain
If you want to reduce excess fat, taking this medicine will be wise. This medicine should be taken under the following symptoms.
- Irregularity of menstrual cycle
- Excessive formation of gas
- Stomach pain
- Swollen genitals
9. Nux Vomica
This medicine is generally given to those with a sedentary lifestyle and faulty dietary patterns. This medicine should be taken under the following symptoms.
- Regular constipation
- Intolerant to cold
- Longing for spicy and fried foods
- Persons who become angry soon
Fucus is a beneficial medicine for obesity and overweight people. It helps in improving digestion and relieving constipation.
Homeopathic medicine side effects for weight loss
- Homeopathic medicine’s side effects are generally unknown
- Allergic reactions
- The ingredients arsenic and aconite sometimes may be harmful.
- One should also consult a physician if experiencing side effects.