Homeopathy for obesity
A large number of people across the world take homeopathic medicine for weight loss management. If you take care of your diet and nutrition, homeopathy can play a vital role in overcoming obesity and overweight. Homeopathic medicines are natural and effective for weight loss and obesity. These are without any side effects. One of the best homeopathic medicines to fight obesity is Calcarea Carb. It also plays a great role in overcoming the obesity issue among children. Choosing the right homeopathic medicine for weight loss is of utmost importance.
10 surprising homeopathy medicine for weight loss
By improving your digestion and metabolic activities, homeopathy shows surprising results to lose weight and fights obesity. Considering your physical, emotional, and mental aspects along with symptoms, homeopathic practitioners prescribed medicines for obesity, overweight, and weight loss.
1. Calcarea carbonica: This medicine is quite useful who has heavyweight in the mid-section. The medicine is prescribed to those flabby people who are profusely sweating, especially at the night. It is also good for obese children, who are fat and potbellied. It is recommended under the following symptoms.
- Forehead and palm sweating
- Excess anxiety level
- Dreading at night
- Shortness of breath
- Become hungry after eating
2. Lycopodium: It is good for those who gained excessive weight on account of hypothyroidism. It plays a vital role in reducing weight. It is given to those who have weight issues due to gastric and liver problems, which leads to constipation and flatulence. The medicine is suitable who has fat accumulation in the thighs and buttocks area. Such type of people has strong cravings for sweet and hot drinks.
3. Ammonium mur: This homeopathic medicine is given to those who have a fat body, large buttocks, and thin leg. The homeopathic physicians prescribed the medicine under the following symptoms.
- Abrupt anger
- Tendency of grieving but hardly weep
- Excessive pain in the heel
4. Ammonium carb: This homeopathic medicine is given in case of the following symptoms:
- Cardiac problems
- Nervous personality
- Nasal congestion
- Not satisfied with life
5. Natrum mur: Natrum mur is an effective medicine for obesity and overweight. It is given in the following conditions:
- More fat accumulation and weight in the areas of thighs and buttocks.
- Feeling of uneasiness and intolerance with heat radiation
- Obesity caused due to depression and stress
- Good for anemic patients
- Obese people who are longing for salts
- Weeping in depression
6. Antimonium crudum: The homeopathic practitioners prescribed this medicine in the following physiological conditions:
- Obese or overweight children and young
- Person who are more sensitive
- Tongue is thickly white coated
- Discolored nail
- Longing for more salts, salty products, and pickles
- Blistering common
- Best medicine for patients with excess irritability
- Children who are suffering from diarrhea and constipation due to stomach problems
7. Phytolacca: This homeopathic drug is prescribed to those who are facing the problem of excessive weight. It is given under the following physiological conditions.
- Throat dryness
- Difficulty in swallowing
- General soreness
- Feeling of itching throughout the body
- Blister tongue
- Pale face
- Sciatic pain
8. Graphites: If you want to reduce your excess fat from your body, taking this medicine will be a wise step. This medicine should be taken under the following symptoms.
- Irregularity of menstrual cycle
- Excessive formation of gas
- Stomach pain
- Swollen genitals
9. Nux Vomica: This medicine is generally given who has a sedentary lifestyle faulty dietary pattern. This medicine should be taken under the following symptoms.
- Regular constipation
- Intolerant to cold
- Longing for spicy and fried foods
- Persons who become angry soon
10. Fucus: Fucus is a beneficial medicine for obesity and overweight people. It helps in improving digestion and relieving constipation.
Homeopathic medicine side effects for weight loss
- Homeopathic medicines side effects are generally unknown
- Allergic reactions
- The ingredients arsenic and aconite sometimes may be harmful.
- One should also consult a physician if experiencing side effects.