What is Diabetes mellitus?
Diabetes mellitus (DM) refers to a group of heterogeneous health problems, characterized by hyperglycemia (high blood glucose levels) and disturbances of carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism. It is caused by absolute or relative deficiencies in insulin action and/or insulin secretion. It is an endocrine disorder with manifestations of metabolic disease. The classical symptoms by which this disease is recognized are (i) excessive thirst (polydipsia); (ii) excessive and frequent urination (polyuria) and (iii) unexplained weight loss.
- Sticky urine
- Frequent urination
- Frequent hunger
- Unquenchable Thirst
- Dryness in the skin
- Eyesight weakness
- Feeling of tiredness
- Delay healing of wounds
- Burning of palms and soles
- Sweet taste to the mouth
- Low sexual urge
- Hereditary & Genetics
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Stress and anxiety
- Excessive use of alcohol
- Insulin deficiency and resistance
- High cholesterol level
- Excess intake of oil and sugar
- Fasting Plasma Glucose (FPG) test
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test (OGTT)
- Random Plasma Glucose Test
- Finger Stick Blood Glucose, etc.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Problems
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Sexual problems
- Stomach nerve damage
- Eye diseases
- Bone disorders
- Skin problems
- Dental Problems
- Diabetic Coma
12 homeopathy medicines for diabetes
- Uranium nitrate. This remedy is praised highly by Hughes and others in diabetes originating in dyspepsia. It has polyuria, polydypsia, dryness of the mouth and skin. It causes sugar in urine. Dr. Laning said that no remedy gives such universally good results; it lessens the sugar and quantity of the urine; and he recommended the 3x trituration. It is when the disease is due to assimilative derangements that Uraniumis the remedy, and symptoms such as defective digestion, languor, debility and much sugar in the urine, enormous appetite and thirst, yet the patient continues to emaciate.
- Syzygium jambolanum is a remedy capable of diminishing the amount of sugar in the urine, especially when used in the tincture and lower triturations, and some cases have been reported cured, but it cannot be considered a reliable drug, and use seems entirely palliative
- Phosphoric acid corresponds to diabetes of nervous origin the urine is increased, perhaps milky in color and containing much sugar. It suits cases due to grief, worriment and anxiety those who are indifferent and apathetic, poor in mental a.
physical force. It is unquestionably curative of diabetes mellitus in the early stages, great debility and bruised feeling in the muscles. There will be loss of appetite, sometimes unquenchable thirst and perhaps the patient will be troubled with boils. When patients pass large quantities of pale colorless urine or where there is much phosphatic deposit in the urine it is the remedy. It thus may be a remedy in the form knows: as diabetes insipidus. Hering considered Plumbum one the most important remedies in diabetes mellitus.
- Causticuni, Scilla and Strophanthus may be of use in diabetes insipidus. Lycopodium cured a case in a weary, wretch patient; emaciated, increased appetite and great thirst; pale, profuse urine. Eight quarts in 24 hours.
- Phosphorus. Useful in diabetes and pancreatic diseases especially in those of a tuberculosis or gouty diathesis. The pancreatic involvement will call attention to Phosphorus. Natrum sulphuricuni corresponds to the hydrogenoid constitu tion, with dry mouth and throat, and Arsenicuui should be studied in diabetic gangrene, thirst and emaciation. Sudden and extreme dryness of the mouth and marked physical restlessness are also guiding symptoms to this remedy, especially with a dark watery stool. Dr. P. Jousset reports positive success where the mouth is dry; frequent, abundant urination and tendency to skin eruption.
- Lactic acid. An exceedingly good remedy in the gastro-hepatic variety of diabetes and good results often follow its use. It has a fine clinical record. The symptoms are: urinates copiously and freely, urine light yellow and saccharine, thirst, nausea, debility, voracious appetite and costive bowels. Dry skin dry tongue, gastralgia.
- Acetic acid is also a valuable diabetic remedy, and it has passing of large quantities of pale urine, intense thirst, hot, dry skin and marked debility.
- Bryonia. Should not be neglected in this disease. No remedy has dryness of the lips as a symptom of hepatic disorder more marked than Bryonia, and this is often one of the first symptoms of diabetes. There is a persistent bitter taste, the patient is languid, morose and dispirited, thirst may not be extreme or the appetite voracious, the patient may lose strength inability to eat.
- Podophyllum has a bitter taste, but the tongue is flabby. It may be of use in the disease.
- Chionanthus is a remedy used by the Eclectic School upon indications of thirst, frequent and copious urine; constipation with stools light colored, devoid of bile. Functional liver disorder
- Argentum metallicum. Hahnemann suggests the use of this in diuresis, it is of decided use in diabetes insipidus. The urine is profuse, turbid and of sweet odor, Micturition is frequent and copious.
- Natrum sulphuricum. Hinsdale reports good results with this remedy. It has polyuria, intense itching of the skin, especially upon the upper surface of the thighs. It is the Tissue remedy of diabetes.
1 thought on “12 Best Homeopathic Medicines for Diabetes Treatment”
Kindly advise me best homeopathic medicine for diabities.
I am 70 years old and main problem is frequent urination.