What is hair loss?
Presently, hair loss is a common phenomenon. Hair fall is generally observed irrespective of age groups. About 50-100 strands break up is common in a day. However, due to natural phenomenon, it gets replaced itself. But there are the cases, where permanent hair loss is experienced. However, homeopathy provides the best medicines to prevent hair fall and re-growth of hair.
Symptoms of hair loss
- Scalp hair thinning
- Horseshoe shaped
- Abrupt loss of hair
- Loss of hair in patches or Alopecia areata
- Slow thinning
- Hairline baldness
Causes of hair loss
Image courtesy: pixabay.com
- Heavy dryers
- Birth control pill
- Thyroid issue
- Inadequate consumption of protein
What are the different tests for hair loss?
- Hormonal test
- Scalp biopsy
- Hair pull investigation
- Serum iron
Top 6 Homeopathic medicines for hair fall
- Arsenicum Album– There is a large population who are affected with tension, depression, strain and anxiety. In such conditions, the using ofArsenicum Album medicine is prescribed as a useful homeopathic cure.
- Graphites and Thuja– Hair fall is common who has issues related with stomach disorders. These medicines should be given in such conditions.
- Silicea-is considered as one of the important remedies to cure hair loss.
- Phosphorous-Dandruff is also one of the factors for hair loss. Here, the use of phosphorous is recommended.
- Lycopodium-It is effective in case of pre maturing of greying and falling of hair.
- Kali carbonicum-If you have the case of thinning hair, the use of this medicine is beneficial.
10 wonder natural tips to control hair fall
- Regular massage with oil enhances blood circulation; an effective means to control hair.
- Do rinsing of hair with apple cider vinegar.
- Use vitamin E oil to strengthen the hair follicles.
- The use of Aloe vera is wonderful tips to strengthen the hair follicles.
- Henna is one of the finest ayurvedic herbal products that provides you shining hair. It also prevents thinning of hair.
- Massage of the scalp with amla, shikaki powder and curd helps in hair health.
- Lemon juice rinsing ensures thickening of hair.
- Cucumber and sprouts contain silica, which is good to strengthen hair follicles.
- The application of curd; lemon and mustard oil on the scalp and followed by having the same for 30 minutes helps to re-growth of hair.
- The massaging of egg yolk on the scalp is helpful for the health of hair.
10 best oil to prevent hair fall
- Amla oil
- Bhringaasava oil
- Sesame oil
- Coconut oil
- Rosemary oil
- Lavender oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Aroma oil
- Olive oil
- Cumin oil
Do and don’t for hair fall
- One shouldn’t take foods like dairy and animal products.
- Fresh vegetables and sprouts should be given weightage.
- Take adequate amount of water.
- Eat protein rich diet
- Iron containing food is good as it enhances the formation of RBC.
- Take seafood as it contains zinc.
- Avoid taking fast, oily and fried foods.
- Avoid hairdryer and curling
- Sound sleep is recommended
- Do yoga to manage stress and depression
- Optimum use of shampoo and conditioners
Ayurvedic herbs for hair
- Ginkgo biloba
- Mehendi leaves
10 best foods for shining hair
- Whole grain cereals
- Dark green leafy vegetables
- Dry fruits
- Cherry juice
Is hair re-growth possible?
Can homeopathy cure hair fall
Is homeopathy best for hair fall?
The homeopathy medicines along with proper diet and in consultation with physicians, the falling of hair can be reduced considerably.
Which are the best medicines to control hair fall?
As far as homeopathic medicines are concerned; Arsenicum Album, Graphites, Thuja, Silicea, Phosphorous, Lycopodium and Kali carbonicum may be given who is experiencing hair loss.
Does arnica work hair loss