Shilpa Shetty’s fitness secrets
Shilpa Shetty is one of the few actresses maintaining her gorgeous look with ageing. The fashionable diva has crafted herself well in personality and beauty since the beginning of her first film, Baazigar (1993). The wondering aspects are the toned figure, flawless skin, slender waistline, lustrous hair, and stunning body. After being crowned Celebrity Big Brother 5, not only Indians but also people across the globe have become curious about her fitness mantra.
Shilpa Shetty Yoga for weight loss
The bold and beautiful actress once encountered Yoga because of her neck pain; a physiotherapist suggested yoga for her neck pain. After that, she gradually became deeply rooted in it and started practising Ashtanga Yoga. Shilpa Shetty is very fond of Yoga. Having one of the hottest bodies in the film fraternity, a more outstanding credit goes to her love of Yoga. She has released three audio-visual Yoga CDs covering yoga asanas and pranayam. She has narrated beautifully and aesthetically how yoga should be practised correctly. She released the Yoga DVDs not for money but to convey the message of her fitness secrets to millions of fans. She has expertise in yoga and feels that yoga has the power to soothe the body, mind, and soul. According to her, yoga is a new way of life.
Weight loss after pregnancy
The stunning beauty grew eighty pounds before giving birth to her son Viaan. This is because of her fatty diet and fatty products. She started the workout with light exercises such as cycling and walking to shed her post-pregnancy weight. Initially, it was for 20 minutes and gradually increased the workouts’ intensity. This is to surprise everyone that she lost 20 kg within ten months. It is tough to shed extra pounds with a newborn, as the little one requires continuous attention. However, she executed her workouts when the baby was asleep in the afternoon.
Shilpa Shetty’s diet plan
The beautiful actress eats a balanced diet and prefers wholesome foods to keep herself fit, slender, skinny, and healthy. She is now taking 1800 calories per day. In the morning, she likes to take amla juice. She wants to take carbohydrates, predominantly brown rice, brown pasta, brown sugar, and brown bread; all these are low in glycemic index. Her wholesome foods cover salmon, turkey veggies, etc., prepared in olive oil. After the rigorous workouts, she takes a protein shake, eight black raisins, and two dates. She hardly takes snacks between meals and puts more weight on a balanced diet. She likes to have green tea but does not favour soft drinks. The diva finishes her dinner by 8 p.m. and takes at least 3 hours before bed for smooth digestion. Her diet chart includes:`
- Morning: She started her day with Aloe Vera or Amla juice, followed by porridge and tea with brown sugar
- Lunch: brown rice/chappati with high-fiber ingredients, dal, chicken curry, and vegetables.
- Evening: One brown bread toast, egg, and green tea.
- Dinner: Salads, soup, and chicken dish by 8 p.m.
Shilpa Shetty’s workout regime
The super beauty executed almost all workouts to have a sculpted body figure. The Bollywood superstar performs Yoga, Pranayam, and Meditation (Dhyan) for two days, strength training exercises for two days, and one day for cardiovascular activities. For the rigorous workout, the glam likes to perform heavy-weight exercises to give her muscles a better shape.
Shilpa Shetty’s simple beauty tips
- In the morning, the flawless beauty washes her face with warm followed by cold water and finally uses moisturiser.
- She rarely uses soap.
- Before going to bed, she likes to cleanse her face with olive oil, bio-oil, and Johnson’s baby oil. Clean her face with cotton wool or a hot towel.
- The Bollywood glam drinks ten glasses of warm water daily to hydrate her skin.
- She likes to do a deep-tissue massage spa.
- For eyes, she is interested in an eyelash curler.
- She keeps her hair straight by blowing dryer instead of hair straighteners