Salman Khan fitness routine
Salman Khan, the most popular star in Bollywood known for his fitness regime and workout schedule not only in India but across the world. Salman Khan, the fitness freak heartthrob credits his physique to 4D i.e. dedication, devotion, determined and disciplined schedule. According to the Bollywood mega star, the strong mind and disciplined lifestyle play an important role in achieving good health. His well-sculpted body, good looks, fine acting skills and his all recent movie with 100 crore clubs always kept him in spotlight.
Top 10 facts about Salman Khan diet plan
- Salman Khan’s breathtaking physique credit not only goes to his workout schedule but also his diet plans.
- The mega star focused upon protein-rich diet comprising fish, egg white, meat, and milk as per the demand of his intense workout regimen.
- He hardly takes processed and sugary foods.
- He likes to take 4 egg whites with low fat milk at the breakfast.
- The heartthrob prefers to take 2 egg whites, amino acid tablets, protein shake before pre-workout.
- Almonds, oats, 3 egg whites and protein bar are his post workout diet.
- During lunch, he takes veggies with salad and 5 chapatis.
- Protein bar, nuts including almonds is his snack.
- The Bollywood star takes vegan soup, fish/chicken and 2 egg whites at dinner.
- He avoids fried and oily food stuffs.
Top 10 facts about Salman Khan fitness routine
- The secret of enviable physique of the superstar is the outcome of rigorous workout of many years.
- His workout schedule contains some implausible training stuff that many would not even dare to try.
- The mega star does 2000 sit-ups, 1000 push-ups,
- He also does chin-ups and pull-ups and 500 abdominal crunches daily.
- He does workout everyday minimum for three hours.
- His gym workout basically focuses upon abs, biceps, and triceps.
- He does dead-lifts for making his legs and back muscles strong.
- He burns 3000 calories each day with his rigorous workouts.
- He loves cycling and jogging. At times he cycles for 3 hours, when he doesn’t do exercises.
- Salman Khan’s fitness regime shouldn’t be practiced by beginners as it will be extremely tough for them and may show side effects.
Top 10 facts about Salman Khan workout schedule
- Salman Khan workout schedule is rigorous and extraordinary in nature. Very people would like to dare such an arduous regime.
- His warms up exercise includes jumping, squat thrusts, and push-ups.
- He likes to perform weight training on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Abs and cardio exercises are being practiced by the star on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Bench Press for the biceps and chest muscles.
- After doing bench press, he starts shoulder push press.
- He does 4 sets of exercises for the smaller muscles with 6-8 reps while 6 sets of exercises for the large muscles are done with 12-14 reps.
- Ends the session with an hour of cardio.
- Finally, he ends his exercise running slowly on a treadmill.
- On Sunday, he takes rest.
Top facts about Salman Khan bodybuilding tips
- One should give 2-3 hours a day for exercises.
- Follow 4D i.e. dedication, devotion, determined and disciplined.
- Proper dietary plan along with discipline workout regime is must for fitness.
- One shouldn’t ignore cycling and swimming.
- He avoids junk foods.
Salman Khan height, weight
- Height: 1.74 m (5’ 8”)
- Weight: 179 lbs (81 kg)
- Chest: 46”
- Waist: 32”
- Biceps: 17