Kareena Kapoor’s weight loss programs
Kareena Kapoor, the gorgeous Indian celebrity, is known for her fitness and acting in the tinsel town. The sizzling diva fat-burning tips will help if you want to lose weight. She has beauty, perfect soundness, and a slim body because of well-planned workouts, a strict diet regime, and yoga. The Bollywood sensation has maintained her look due to a disciplined life, activities, and sensible diet plans. She has surprised everybody with her tremendous weight loss, as seen in the movie Tashan 2007. Several people guessed it was due to a crash diet and surgeries. But all these are baseless. Let’s know the journey of weight loss of the Bollywood sensation.
Role of diet for Kareena’s size zero
The curvaceous Bollywood queen didn’t inherit the size zero figure. She was flabby before 2007. It is due to Rujuta Diwekar, a Mumbai-based celebrity dietician and nutritionist who shaped Kareena into a slim and sexy diva. Under strict dietary supervision, she became the heartthrob of millions who want weight loss, a small body, a zero-size figure, and shedding unwanted body fats. She became one of the fitness icons. Rujuta gave a lot of super and sexy looks, considering the demands of her movies. To get the zero-size figure, she strictly adheres to soups, salads, yoghurt, vitamins, and minerals.
Kareena Kapoor’s diet for weight loss
Besides cardio and yoga exercises, the Bollywood diva got slim and zero sizes because of her diet plan and secrets. Diet plays a significant role in giving a slender look to the actress. She is an exclusively vegetarian, and her diet chart and diet plan are designed by the renowned dietician Rujuta Diwekar. The Choti Begum of Pataudi starts her day with fruit juice or milk. Her breakfast includes bread slices, milk muesli, and sometimes paranthas. Lunch comprises dal, chapatis, and enough green salads. Her dinner consists of fresh vegetable soups, dal, and chapattis. In snacks, she takes nuts, fruits, and soya milk. Her diet secrets suggest that one should eat food considering physical activity.
Top diet tips by Kareena Kapoor
- One should take a simple yet healthy diet.
- Don’t start your day with tea or coffee.
- She likes to skip rice because of its high calorific value.
- Take an adequate quantity of boiled water, at least eight glasses daily.
- She loves foods but eats in moderation, and eating in balance is the fundamental mantra of fitness.
- She likes to take a moderate quantity of ghee in her paranthas, making her active and fresh.
- Coffee, along with sugar, helps her feel fresh and refreshing.
- Above all, she is thankful to her dietician, Rujuta Diwekar, for her diet plans, making her slim. Under her guidance, she switched to eating fresh fruits, soups, salads, and vegetables instead of pasta, paranthas, and cheese.
- Take a snack every 2 hours.
- A healthy attitude is good to be fit and healthy.
- She advises her fans to eat healthily and do exercises.
Kareen Kapoor’s secrets for glowing skin
The choti Begum of Pataudi believes that if you want to keep your skin glowing, switch to vegetarian. Non-vegetarian foods make you flabby and fat, she says. To refresh your skin and rejuvenate, following healthy eating and optimum exercises is a must. The secrets of glowing skin are to take fresh juices, fresh vegetables, vegetable soups, and the diet suggested by her dietician. Drink more and more water as it helps flush out toxins from your body.