Kalonji full of Hydroxychloroquine
Hydroxychloroquine is found 100% in Kalonji seed. Kalonji seeds (7 in Nos.) with Honey mixed with hot water before breakfast is adequate to enhance immunity and prevent viral attacks.
Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is sold as Plaquenil and helps treat malaria; it is also taken in cases of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and porphyria. Recently, it was in high demand in the USA and pressured hard for the Indian government to supply.
Kalonji’s benefits and medicinal values have been known since ancient times. Kalonji is an Ayurvedic herb known for its powerful curing properties. Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.) once said that Kalonji is the remedy for all diseases except Death. Kalonji oil is considered a ‘ Miracle Cure ‘ due to its extraordinary healing powers. Kalonji oil is used therapeutically as an anti-histamine, anti-pyretic, anti-helminthic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant.
What is kalonji?
Kalonji is an ayurvedic medicinal herb that has black seeds, through which Kalonji oil is extracted. The half-meter bush originated in Turkey and Italy. Kalonji black seeds have been used in the Gulf countries, India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh since ancient times.
Kalonji oil is full of nutrients and used for multiple purposes, including foods in many parts of the world, especially in the Middle East. The plant is given more importance in the Middle East. Kalonji is a tiny black seed, also known as nigella seed.
Importance of Kalonji oil
Very few ayurvedic herbs are as crucial as Kalonji. The black seeds of Kalonji, also known as wonder herbs, have more than 100 medicinal ingredients. Kalonji is a fantastic herb known to treat many diseases and disorders. Nigella seeds are termed excellent healers since they help cure many diseases and conditions and develop the body’s resistance. Kalonji’s therapeutic aspects came into the limelight when Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaiyhi Wassallam) narrated its medicinal benefits and in-depth potential for disease prevention and treatment.
Kalonji’s medicinal ingredients
- Volatile oil: 1.5%
- Non Volatile Oil: 37.5%
- Albumen Sugar
- Organic acids
Nutritional facts of kalonji oil
Nutritionally, Kalonji oil has many minerals and essential nutrients. The black seeds are rich in calcium, iron, sodium, and potassium. It has high nutritional value and is full of dietary fibre as monosaccharides and non-starch polysaccharides. Monosaccharides such as glucose, rhamnose, xylose, and arabinose are found in Kalonji. Kalonji is abundant in fatty acids, especially the essential and unsaturated fatty acids. It is excellent, with a total of 15 amino acids. Arginine and carotene are suitable for infant growth and vitamin A formation.
Kalonji oil benefits
The health benefits of Kalonji oil are unlimited. Kalonji oil has been a miracle cure for several diseases and disorders. The black seed oil is unparalleled in its efficiency in curing health ailments. Black seed oil helps maintain health and develop resistance, thus saving the body from infections. It has been part of more than 200 modern medicine researches. Nigella sativa oil is unique and can cure many health ailments.
Kalonji oil treatment for diseases
In combination with other ayurvedic herbs, Kalonji oil helps treat many diseases. Here is the list of conditions where Kalonji plays an importnat role in managing and treating. The different diseases for which Kalonji is beneficial: Hypertension, Diabetes, Cough, Asthma, Heart Attack, Cancer, gynecological disorders, Skin Diseases, Toothache, Stomach Pain, etc.
Kalonji oil for hair loss treatment
Kalonji oil for hair is an essential home remedy to make hair smooth and more robust. However, many must learn how to use Kalonji oil on their hair.
- Rubbing of Kalonji oil on the head in the morning and evening helps prevent baldness. The drinking of coffee (one cup) and Kalonji oil (1/2 spoon) twice a day is helpful in treating of baldness.
- Premarure hair falling can be stopped with the ingredients like lime juice, herbal shampoo and Kalonji oil. Technique: Rub lime juive on the head and wash it with shampoo after 15 minutes followed by using of Klonji oil.
- Make a paste of Kalonji (10 grams), Olive oil (30 grams), and Mehandi powder (30 grams) and use it over the hair. Wash it with a shampoo. The technique is good to treat dandruff.
Kalonji oil for migraine cure
- To cure migraines, instilling Kalonji oil (one drop) in the nostril. It helps cure headaches.
- To get relief from headaches, Kalonji oil massage is beneficial and effective too.
- It is also suggested that Kalonji treatment helps eliminate migraines when ten drops of Kalonji oil are taken once a day.
- Rubbing Kalonji oil on the forehead and near the ears are beneficial for headache.
- Drinking Kalonji black cumin oil half a teaspoon twice daily is suitable for overcoming migraine.
Kalonji oil wonder beauty tips
- Mix olive oil (1 tsp) and Kalonji oil (1/2 tsp) on the face. Leave it for half an hour and wash it with lukewarm water. The process may be continue for a week. This is one of the natural beauty tips for the beginners.
- Drinking of orange juice (1 glass) and Kalonji oil (1/2 tsp) twice a day works against pimples and blackheads.
- The application of Sunheri Gearu (10 grams) and a few drops of Kalonji oil on the face at night and wash teh same in the morning, helps glowing skin.
- Drinking of olive oil and kalonji oil (50 gms of each) before breakfast, helps in smoothing of the skin.
- The application of kalonji oil and vinegar is suitable for controlling skin diseases. It should be applied before going to bed.
Kalonji oil for stomach pain
Kalonji oil is helpful in the stomach ache of children.
- Children can be given a mix of Kalonji oil (2 drops) and cow’s milk (1 cup) experiencing stomach pain.
- Chest irritation can be overcomed by drinking Kalonji oil (1/2 tsp) and milk (1 cup) twice a day.
- The drinking of ginger juice (1 tsp) and Kalonji oil (1/2 tsp) twice a day eases indigestion.
- The mix of Kalonji oil (1/2 tsp), Vinegar (1/2 tsp), and Sugar (1 tsp) enhances digestion.
Kalonji oil for pain management
- Drinking of vinegar (1 tsp), honey (2 tsp), and kalonji oil (1/2 tsp) twice a day helps in pain management.
- The massage with black seed oil helps relieve the effects of arthritis.
- Eating two pieces of dry fig and four drops of kalonji oil is beneficial in treating joint pain, backache, and neck pain.
Kalonji in different languages
Kalonji is found almost everywhere. Kalonji is known by different names in different languages.
English- Samal Fennel
Hindi -Kalonji or Mangralia
Malayalam- Ell or Karum Jiragam
How to make kalonji oil?
Kalonji oil has innumerable health benefits. Kalonji oil can be prepared by pressing Kalonji seeds with a pressing machine. Before making oil from the sources, it is suggested that they should be clean and free from dirt and dust.
Kalonji oil side effects
Kalonji oil contains Glucoside, which is toxic. Therefore, the use of Kalonji oil in large quantities should be avoided. Using black seed oil for a more extended period is also undesirable.
- 1. Gynaecological Diseases Treatment by Kalonji
- 2. Medicinal Uses of Kalonji (Black seed oil)
- 3. Kalonji Oil for Hair Loss