Kalonji full of Hydroxychloroquine
Hydroxychloroquine is found 100% in Kalonji seed. So it is recommended to take 7 Kalonji seeds with Honey mixed with hot water before breakfast for good results. Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is sold in the market as Plaquenil and is valuable in the treatment of malaria. Hydroxychloroquine is also beneficial in rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and porphyria. It is also being studied as an experimental treatment against coronavirus to benefit COVID-19 patients. Recently, it was in high demand in the USA and pressured hard for the Indian government to supply.
Kalonji can strengthen the immunity of COVID-19 patients
Kalonji, or Nigella Sativa oil, is known for its incredible benefits. Kalonji oil is widely known for its powerful curing and healing medicinal properties. It has been said that Kalonji is the remedy for all diseases. Due to its surprising protective, preventive and healing powers, Kalonji is regarded as a ‘Miracle Cure’. Therapeutically, Kalonji is an anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, anti-histamine, anti-helminthic, anti-spasmodic, anti-tumour, and full of antioxidants. Therefore, in the time of coronavirus and COVID-19, when all the countries of the world are facing huge health problems due to the novel virus, the use of nigella seeds may work wonders.
Top 10 incredible benefits of kalonji to boost immunity
- Immune system strengthening: It has been confirmed through many studies that kalonji seeds play an essential role in enhancing human immunity, particularly in immunocompromised patients. These findings may be of great practical significance since a natural immune enhancer like the nigella seeds could be essential in treating cancer, viral infections, and other disease conditions associated with immune deficiency states. In research, it has been also shown that black seed enhanced the ratio between helper T-cells and suppresser T-cells by 55% with a 30% average enhancement of the natural killer cell activity.
- Anti-bacterial: Through much research, it has been shown that black seeds have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Kalonji’s antibacterial activity was compared with five antibiotics: ampicillin, tetracycline, cotrimoxazole, gentamicin, and nalidixic acid. Kalonji oil proved to be more effective against many strains of bacteria, including those known to be highly resistant to drugs: V. cholera, E. coli, and all strains of Shigella species.
- Anti-inflammatory: Balck seeds oil has an anti-inflammatory effect. In a recent study, it has been found that the oil inhibited eicosanoid generation and demonstrated anti-oxidant activity in cells. The presence of unsaturated fatty acids in black seed is possibly responsible for boosting the oil’s effectiveness.
- Anti-histamine activity: Histamine is responsible for bronchial asthma. The presence of dimer dithymoquinone in black seed’s volatile oil, named “Nigellone,” is effective if given by mouth to patients with bronchial asthma and other allergic diseases. It is also found that crystalline nigellone decreases calcium uptake in mast cells, inhibiting histamine release.
- Anti-tumor properties: A study has confirmed that nigella seeds have potential anti-tumor properties. Therefore, these oils and seeds can be used in the treatment of cancer.
- Anti-viral: Kalonji oil is quite effective against viral infections such as cough & cold along with asthma and allergy. It is suggested that one should take a cup of warm water, one spoonful of honey, and half a teaspoon of Kalonji oil. Mix this and drink in the morning before breakfast and after dinner. For better results, it should be continued for 30 days. The mix of one glass of warm water, two spoons of kalonji oil, and two scoops of Honey, if taken thrice a day once in the morning before breakfast, after lunch, and after dinner, is said to combat all types of viral infections.
- Breathing difficulty: There are problems with Coronavirus everywhere, and many people, especially older people, are having breathing difficulties including shortness of breath, blockage of a heart valve, and heart problems. In such cases, it is recommended to one cup of milk add half a teaspoon of Kalonji oil. Use this mixture twice daily, once before breakfast and after dinner. It may be continued for 21 days.
- Full of anti-oxidants: Our immune system gets weak due to the numerous free radicals and, consequently, fighting many diseases and disorders. Nigella seeds contain more than 100 components, which are rich sources of polyunsaturated fatty acids and help the body produce Prostaglandin E1. It is an excellent healer and good for strengthening the weak immune system.
- Sound sleep: The people who are facing the music of coronavirus hardly experience sound sleep. The absence of good sleep also exaggerates the conditions. Kalonji plays a vital role in sound sleep. After dinner, take half a teaspoon of Kalonji oil with one spoon of honey; it will help you to have a good sleep.
- Cough & Cold: If you have a weak immune system, now and then, you may be affected with cough, cold, sinus, and other breathing-related problems, including seasonal allergies. In such cases take a mix of 10 grams of Akal kara, 200 grams of honey, and 100 grams of Kalonji oil together. Take the mixture one spoon thrice a day.