Jennifer Aniston is a fitness freak actor known for her dedicated and disciplined workout schedule. As per a recent poll, she has the most admired celebrity body. She is also known for her killer and natural looks. She is one of the most demanding and successful actresses in Hollywood. She has been committed to healthy living for decades, and people are always eager to learn something from her fitness routine.
Jennifer Aniston’s diet plan
Jennifer Aniston starts her day with a cup of lukewarm lemon water. Jennifer Aniston’s favourite diet includes salmon and capers. Her diet mantra includes eating lots of fresh vegetables and fruits, drinking adequate water, taking No sugar, and having sound sleep. She takes a low-carb, high-protein, gluten-free diet six days a week and rest one day; she eats whatever she wants.
- Breakfast: Toast and poached eggs with avocado or millet cereal with almond milk and bananas or shakes in her breakfast.
- Lunch: Vegetables, salads, chicken wrapped in lettuce into a burger.
- Snack: frozen grapes or an apple with almond butter.
- Dinner: Her dinner is more or less the same as lunch, i.e. vegetables, salads, and chicken wrapped in lettuce into a burger.
- She likes to avoid sugar but prefers coffee and margaritas. She also likes to eat Mexican and pasta. She doesn’t want to starve. She believes hydration is of utmost importance for healthy living.
Jennifer Aniston’s workout schedule
Aniston prefers to do lively and new exercises instead of monotonous ones. She likes variety in her workout. She does cardio exercises with her trainer. On cardio exercise, the sparkling beauty does a trifecta, which includes 15 minutes on the bike, 15 minutes on the treadmill running, and 15 minutes on the elliptical. Her workout also provides strength training, a Simone De La Rue exercise. She workouts an hour daily for five days a week and takes Sundays off.
Jennifer Aniston’s fitness routine
Her fitness routine is varied. She does lounge positions and kickbacks using a gliding disc for her legs. She likes to perform overhead extensions and chest presses for the upper body. Her fitness regime includes spin yoga, strength, and interval training.
Jennifer Aniston’s Yoga exercise
The Hollywood heartthrob is very keen on yoga. Jennifer Aniston has been practising yoga for the last 10 years. Her favourite yoga is transcendental meditation, which includes mantra chanting and practising it for 20 minutes. She does spin-yoga classes thrice a week to have better flexibility. Her yoga module includes yogic practices like stretching yoga, breathing pranayama, and meditation.
Top 10 facts about Jennifer Aniston’s fitness
- She has one of the most natural-toned bodies in Hollywood.
- She does 40 minutes of cardio, which includes spinning, running, and elliptical or a combination of all three.
- She is known as the queen of salads. She is an excellent fan of quinoa, bulgar, and tabouleh salads.
- Her diet is known as the Zone diet, i.e. 40 30 30 means 40% carbohydrate, 30% Protein, and 30% Fat.
- Her simple lunch and dinner consist of basic veggie-heavy with lean protein.
- She is a great lover of yoga and meditation.
- Her preferred pose in Yoga is the Tree Pose.
- She was named Sexiest Woman Alive 2011 by Men’s Health magazine and Most Wanted Body of 2011 by Fitness Magazine.
- Whenever she is away from home, she finishes her day with stretches and sit-ups at bedtime.
- Spa also plays a vital role in her beauty and fitness.