Ayurveda medicines are safe and cost effective, play an important role to burn belly fats and helps in weight loss too and overall functioning of the body. Ayurveda says that if you are overweight, it means there is an imbalance in Kapha dosha. Kapha dosha is responsible to increase extra fats in the body. Following the below simple method, one can able to shed the extra kilos.
Ayurvedic effective remedies to burn belly fat
- Triphala comprising of Amalaki (Indian gooseberry), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) is good to burn glucose and effective in weight loss too.
- The use of honey and cinnamon is good to burn fat. The use of honey along with lukewarm water, gives the feeling of full stomach. Honey and garlic help to lower cholesterol too. Honey & Weight Loss.
- If you wanted to shed your extra fat, use the mix turmeric, ginger and honey. It helps to burn fat including belly one.
- Bala (Sida Cordifolia) is a wonderful ayurvedic herb, which is full of alkaloids. These biochemical substances help to shed extra fats from the body.
- Basil leaves are full of nutrients. The use of basil leaves curd helps to lo lose fats from the body. It also ensures to increase energy level of the body.
- Controlling fat through lemon water is a household proverbs. It is also absolutely right. Lemon water contains pectin and polyphenols that acts as appetite suppressor and give you the feeling of full stomach.
- Sabja Seeds are also helpful in the management of weight because these are full of fiber and has the ability of expansion. It has been found that when it soaked into water, it expands 30-40 times, thus reduces the feeling of eating more.
- The use of Kalonji and honey if taken on regular basis, helps to reduce weight. Also read: Kalonj to burn fat
- Ajwain is also known for having the features laxative, which facilitates the bowel movement thereby enhancing the metabolism of the body.
- Fenugreek seeds do wonder if you drink its water early morning in the empty stomach. It helps to make your digestion smooth and simultaneously also ensures you from gastric problems.
Simple diet tips to burn belly fat
- Ayurveda proclaims that weight is directly related with the Kapha Dosha. Kapha preventing diets will help to face this challenge. One should prefer to take warm foods, which are easily digestible. Frozen and cold foods should be avoided.
- The breakfast should be heavy, eat moderate during the lunch time and have lighter dinner before 8 pm.
- Whenever, you are eating, try to ensure that at least 25% of your stomach should be empty.
- Reduces the dependence upon carbs. Strictly avoid sugar, salt and maida.
- Drinking lukewarm water is quite effective to reach the goal of weight loss. Warm water enhances the metabolism of the body.
- Chew your food properly so that lesser efforts should be made by the abdominal organs.
Ayurvedic wonder weight loss tips
- Do morning at least 30 minutes on regular basis.
- Do weight loss yoga such as Kapalbhati, Agnisar, Bhujangasana, Paschimottanasana, Chakrasana, Warrior pose, Padhastasana, Dhanurasana, Surya Namaskar, etc.
- Sound sleep is must. Therefore, one should take at least 7 hours daily sleep.
- Do meditation on regular basis.
- Exercise should be done on regular basis.
- Give weightage to seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Make a habit to walk after meal.