Ayurveda medicines are safe and cost-effective, play an essential role in burning belly fats and help in weight loss and the body’s overall functioning. Ayurveda says that if you are overweight, it means there is an imbalance in Kapha dosha. Kapha dosha is responsible for increasing extra fats in the body. Following the simple method below, one can shed the extra kilos.
Ayurvedic effective remedies to burn belly fat
- Triphala, comprising of Amalaki (Indian gooseberry), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), is suitable for burning simple method below; one can glucose and effective in weight loss, too.
- The use of honey and cinnamon is good for burning fat. The use of love and lukewarm water gives the feeling of a full stomach. Honey and garlic help lower cholesterol, too—honey and weight Loss.
- Mix turmeric, ginger, and honey if you want to shed extra fat. It helps to burn fat, including belly fat.
- Bala (Sida Cordifolia) is a beautiful ayurvedic herb full of alkaloids. These biochemical substances help to shed extra fats from the body.
- Basil leaves are full of nutrients. Using basil leaves curd helps to lose fats from the body. It also ensures an increase in the energy level of the body.
- Controlling fat through lemon water is a household proverb. It is also absolutely right. Lemon water contains pectin and polyphenols that act as an appetite suppressor and give you the feeling of a full stomach.
- Sabja Seeds are also helpful in weight management because they are full of fibre and can expand. It has been found that when it is soaked in water, it grows 30-40 times, thus reducing the feeling of eating more.
- Using Kalonji and honey, if taken regularly, helps reduce weight. Also read: Kalonj to burn fat
- Ajwain is also known for having laxative features, facilitating bowel movement, and enhancing the body’s metabolism.
- Fenugreek seeds wonder if you drink its water early in the morning on an empty stomach. It helps to make your digestion smooth and simultaneously prevents gastric problems.
Simple diet tips to burn belly fat
- Ayurveda proclaims that weight is directly related to the Kapha Dosha. Kapha’s warm and easily digestible foods-preventing diets will help to face this challenge. One should prefer to take warm and easily digestible foods. Frozen and cold foods should be avoided.
- The breakfast should be heavy; eat moderately during lunch, and have a lighter dinner before 8 pm.
- ensure that at least 25% of your stomach is empty when eating.
- Reduces the dependence upon carbs. Strictly avoid sugar, salt and maida.
- Drinking lukewarm water is quite effective in reaching the goal of weight loss. Warm water enhances the metabolism of the body.
- Chew your food properly so the abdominal organs make less effort.
Ayurvedic wonder weight loss tips
- Do morning at least 30 minutes regularly.
- Do weight loss yoga such as Kapalbhati, Agnisar, Bhujangasana, Paschimottanasana, Chakrasana, Warrior pose, Padhastasana, Dhanurasana, Surya Namaskar, etc.
- Sound sleep is a must. Therefore, one should take at least 7 hours of daily rest.
- Do meditation regularly.
- Exercise should be done regularly.
- Give weightage to seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Make a habit of walking after a meal.