Benefits of Mud: Mud Therapy
- Mud therapy is refreshing, invigorating, and vitalizing.
- Mud therapy provides coolness as well as absorbs toxic substances from the body.
- When mudpack applied over the body for 20-30 minutes, gives relief from indigestion, effective in decreasing intestinal heat, and stimulates peristalsis.
- Mud being a black color absorbs all the colors of the Sun and conveys to the body.
- A thick mud pack applied to the head in congestive headache relieves the pain immediately. Application of the pack over the eyes is effective for conjunctivitis, hemorrhages in the eyeball, itching, short sight, and long sight.
- When soaked mud is applied on the face and allowed to dry for 30 minutes, helps to improve skin complexion, removing pimples, eliminates dark circles around eyes, and opens skin pores.
- Mud bath helps to improve the skin condition by increasing the circulation and energizing the skin tissues.
- For wounds and skin diseases, the application of mud is the natural and true bandage.
- Mud is used successfully for diseases like constipation, headache, high blood pressure, skin diseases, etc.
- The mud should be taken from 3 to 4 ft. depth from the surface of the ground to avoid contamination of chemicals, stones, debris, etc.
Benefits of fasting for kidney
- Fasting excretes huge amounts of accumulated wastes and poison from the body.
- The building of new cells speeded up during fasting whereas diseased, damaged, aged, and death are destroyed and eliminated.
- The eliminative power of the lungs, liver, kidney, and skin is greatly enhanced after fasting.
- Sugar in natural juices strengthens the heart, liver, and kidney.
- Fasting gives rest to digestive, assimilative, and protective organs and systems of the body thereby capacity and utilization of these organs and systems greatly enhance after fasting.
- Fasting has a bigger role in diseases like Indigestion, Constipation, Gas, Digestive disorders, obesity, bp, and gout.
- The best, safest, and most effective method of fasting is lime juice fasting.
Benefits of water: Hydrotherapy
- Having a bath with clean and cold water opens up all the pores of the skin and makes the body light and fresh.
- A cold bath activates and improves blood circulation.
- Hydrotherapy is used mainly for preserving health and curing diseases of bilious character.
- Colon Hydrotherapy washes out or detoxifies the colon of stagnated fecal materials and bacteria.
- Hydrotherapy helps to eliminate out undigested food and other waste products.
- Proper bath improves the natural defense mechanism or immune system of the body.
How the massage is beneficial for you?
- Massage activates blood circulation and strengthens the body organs.
- Massage is useful High or Low blood pressure, Joint disorders, Paralysis, Depression, Weakness, Indigestion, and Obesity
- Localized or generalized painful conditions are also getting relieved from massotherapy.
- Massage with mustard oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, olive oil, aroma oils, etc. has therapeutic value. Powders of neem leaves and Rose petals are of medicinal value and used as lubricants for massage.
- Massage movements are performed through Touch, stroking, friction, kneading, vibration, percussion, and joint movements.
What is chromotherapy?
- Water and oil when exposed to the sun for specified hours in colored bottles or glasses, used in treating different disorders.
- Chromotherapy also helps in the recovery from different disorders.
What is air therapy?
- Taking a fresh Air Bath outside for 20 minutes is of utmost importance for good health.
- Air bath has a soothing and tonic effect upon the millions of nerve endings of the body.
- Air bath is effective for nervousness, neurasthenia, rheumatism, skin, and mental disorders.
Health benefits of magnet therapy
- Magnet therapy activates the iron content in the blood and increases the RBCs and WBCs count.
- Acts as an anticoagulant and keeps the patient free of blood clotting.
- Reduces the calcium and cholesterol deposits in blood
- It helps to promote hormone secretion in the body.
- It is also beneficial for the normalization of the nervous system.
- For magnet therapy, therapeutic magnets, magnetic belts, magnetic necklaces, glasses, and bracelets are also used for treatment.
Naturopathy diet as medicine
As per the norms of diet therapy, diet is divided into three sub-headings.
- Eliminative Diet which includes Liquids-Lemon, Citric juices, Coconut water, Vegetable soups, Buttermilk, etc.
- Soothing Diet which comprises Fruits, Salads, Steamed Vegetables, Sprouts, Vegetable chutney, etc.
- A constructive Diet consists of wholesome flour, unpolished rice, little pulses, Sprouts, Curd, etc.
- Food is medicine.
- Your diet should consist of 20% acidic and 80% alkaline food for maintaining health.