List of naturopathy remedies for better health
Benefits of Mud: Mud Therapy
- Mud therapy is refreshing, invigorating, and vitalizing.
- Mud therapy provides coolness as well as absorbs toxic substances from the body.
- When mud pack applied over the body for 20-30 minutes, gives reliefs from indigestion, effective in decreasing intestinal heat and stimulates peristalsis.
- Mud being a black colour absorbs all the colours of the Sun and conveys to the body. Image courtesy of africa / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- A thick mud pack applied to head in congestive headache relieves the pain immediately. Application of the pack over the eyes is effective for conjunctivitis, hemorrhages in the eyeball, itching, short sight and long sight.
- When soaked mud is applied on the face and allowed to dry for 30 minutes, helps to improve skin complexion, removing pimples, eliminate dark circles around eyes and open skin pores.
- Mud bath helps to improve the skin condition by increasing the circulation and energizing the skin tissues.
- For wounds and skin diseases, application of mud is the natural and true bandage.
- Mud is used successfully for diseases like constipation, headache, high blood pressure, skin diseases etc.
- The mud should be taken from 3 to 4 ft. depth from the surface of the ground to avoid contamination of chemicals, stones, debris, etc.
Benefits of fasting for kidney
- Fasting excretes huge amounts of accumulated wastes and poison from the body.
- The building of new cells speeded up during fasting whereas diseased, damaged, aged and dead are destroyed and eliminated.
- The eliminative power of lungs, liver, kidney and skin is greatly enhanced after fasting.
- Sugar in natural juices strengthens the heart, liver and kidney.
- Fasting gives rest to digestive, assimilative and protective organs and systems of the body thereby capacity and utilization of these organs and systems greatly enhance after fasting.
- Fasting has bigger role in diseases like Indigestion, Constipation, Gas, Digestive disorders, obesity, bp, and gout.
- The best, safest, and most effective method of fasting is lime juice fasting.
Benefits of water:Hydro therapy
- Having bath with clean and cold water open up all the pores of the skin and make the body light and fresh.
- Cold bath activates and improves the blood circulation.
- Hydrotherapy is used mainly for preserving health and curing diseases of bilious character.
- Colon Hydrotherapy washes out or detoxify colon of stagnated faecal materials and bacteria.
- Hydrotherapy helps to eliminate out undigested food and other waste products.
- Proper bath improves the natural defense mechanism or immune system of the body.
How massage is beneficial for you?
- Massage activates blood circulation and strengthens the body organs.
- Massage is useful High or Low blood pressure, Joint disorders, Paralysis, Depression, Weakness, Indigestion and Obesity
- Localized or generalized painful conditions are also getting relieved from masso therapy.
- Massage with mustard oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, olive oil, aroma oils etc. have therapeutic value. Powders of neem leaves and Rose petals are of medicinal value and used as lubricants for massage.
- Massage movements are performed through Touch, stroking, friction, kneading, vibration, percussion and joint movements.
What is chromo therapy?
- Water and oil when exposed to sun for specified hours in coloured bottles or glasses, used in treating different disorders.
- Chromo Therapy also helps in the recovery from different disorders.
What is air therapy?
- Taking fresh Air Bath outside for 20 minutes is utmost important for good health.
- Air bath has soothing and tonic effect upon the millions of nerve endings of the body.
- Air bath is effective for nervousness, neurasthenia, rheumatism, skin and mental disorders.
Health benefits of magnet therapy
- Magnet therapy activates the iron content in the blood and increases the RBCs and WBCs count.
- Acts like as anticoagulant and keeps the patient free blood clotting.
- Reduces the calcium and cholesterol deposits in blood
- It helps to promote hormones secretion the body.
- It is also beneficial for the normalization of nervous system.
- For magnet therapy, therapeutic magnets, magnetic belts, magnetic necklaces, glasses and bracelets are also used for treatment.
Naturopathy diet as medicine
As per the norms of diet therapy, diet is divided under three sub-headings.
- Eliminative Diet which includes Liquids-Lemon, Citric juices, Coconut water, Vegetable soups, Butter milk, etc.
- Soothing Diet which comprises Fruits, Salads, Steamed Vegetables, Sprouts, Vegetable chutney, etc.
- Constructive Diet consists of wholesome flour, unpolished rice, little pulses, Sprouts, Curd etc.
- Food is medicine.
- Your diet should consist of 20% acidic and 80% alkaline food for maintaining health.