“You are as young as you feel.”
Who doesn’t desire to look young, fit and healthy, especially women who aspire to maintain their look younger and crave to go to any extent to combat ageing? It has to be so, as women are the best creations of God. But to maintain their age, one has to be fit physically, mentally, and physiologically. The first step to looking younger is to focus on preventing pimples, acne, wrinkles, blackheads, and shrinking of skin. Secondarily, avoid those unnatural things leading to heart disease, diabetes, obesity, hypertension, cancer, arthritis, etc.
Simple tips to prevent ageing
- The three best things to make you younger and longer are Balance Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Mental Outlook. Proper nutrition, positive thinking, and physical activity in daily routine are the most critical aspects to combat ageing. Follow the rules of three P’s: Positive outlook, Positive attitude, and Positive thinking to stay healthy.
- Besides physical activity, mental activity is essential to make your emotions and feelings flexible. So, it keeps your brain working continuously but usefully and constructively. Try to control your emotions through yoga, pranayama, and meditation because emotions and feelings may lead to your illness.
- The biggest and the most significant factor for the disease is EMOTION. So you can indulge yourself in an activity to manage it.
- Nothing is more ageing than boredom and idleness.
- worry, fear, anxiety, hate, envy, and jealousy are your biggest killers. To control these health killers, do Yoga and Meditation.
- Contend your worry as it deteriorates your health physically, physiologically, and mentally.
- Be strong physically, mentally, physiologically, and spiritually, which are the integral components of holistic health and quality life, providing a better platform to make one younger and longer.
- Prevent the formation of toxins and harmful substances in the body by following simple and natural diet habits. These waste products speed up ageing and cause hindrance in the growth and development of cells and tissues.
- Give more thrust on calorie restrictions to prevent deterioration and dysfunctions in body cells and tissues that result in diseases and disorders.
- Antioxidants like Vitamin E and C should be taken regularly as these are a means to strengthen your immunity and ward off diseases.
- Give more and more weightage to spinach, carrots, broccoli, oranges, almonds, and peanuts.
- A sedentary life is the bane of ageing. Follow the natural way of living and do some physical activities like walking, especially morning walks, jogging, running, swimming, yoga, etc.
- Bigger culprits of ageing: stress, anxiety, and depression. Combat it through Pranayama like Sitali Pranayama, Sheetkari Pranayama & Anulom Vilom Pranayama. Meditation also plays a pivotal role in overcoming these culprits.
- specific Yoga postures prevent ageing, like Uddiyana Bandha, Sirsasana, Kapalbhati, Suryabhedi Pranayama and Ujjai Pranayama.
- Skip three white foods: Sugar, Salt, and Maida, as these three foods speed up ageing.