Meaning of massage
Massage is soft manual pressure and movement on the body tissue like – the skin, tendons, ligaments, fascia, muscles, etc. Massage encourages healing, relieving the tension, stress & pain, stimulating nerves, and soothing your muscles. It is also good for hypertension, arthritis, backaches, migraines, depression, stress, and labor pain. It helps in the growth of premature babies lowers blood sugar levels with diabetic kids and boosts the immune system.
10 wonder benefits of massage therapy
- Lactic acid and Carbonic acid are formed in the muscles after various activities and sometimes leads to cramping. Massage helps to prevent these waste products by improving the blood circulation and provides relief and have a sedative effect on the nervous system.
- Massage is good for anemia patients as it dilates blood vessels, improves blood circulation, and increases the count of RBCs.
- Massage is known as Mechanical Cleaner by releasing and eliminating the toxic waste products from the body. Also, control edema.
- Massage helps to overcome harmful products that formed after exercise and feeling fatigued.
- Massage improves muscle tone, prevents muscular atrophy, and eases spasms.
- Massage is a boon for a person who is unable to walk or suffering from some sort of injury. It is an effective substitute for exercise as helps to exchange heart blood circulation, helps in maintaining good health to vital organs, and facilitating movement to the older people.
- Massage may burn the fatty layer in the subcutaneous region of skin, thus helps in weight loss and obesity.
- Massage helps to eliminate harmful fluids, nitrogen, inorganic phosphorous, and salt from the body. It also reduces the danger of fibroids.
- It helps to lessen inflammation and swelling in joints through interchanging of blood circulation, thereby alleviating pain.
- Massage is an invaluable aid to physical fitness. No other single health technique is more versatile than massage.