What is a pimple?
Pimples are skin conditions that are formed due to the clogging of pores and oil glands. For clogging of pores and oil glands; sebum, hairs, and skin cells are to be blamed. The main reasons for pimples and acne development around the facial region are the production of sebum from the sebaceous gland. These skin conditions are responsible to make the face blemish. The favorite places for pimples formation in the body are the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulder.
The signs and symptoms of pimples are pain, scar, redness of pustules, nodules, etc., and pus. The factors that cause pimples are hormones, pregnancy, cosmetics, genetics, birth control medicine, and the Menstruation cycle.
List of home remedies for pimple treatments
There are some effective home remedy tips for pimple marks, pimple-free skin and acne are:
- Lemon and Rose Water: Lemon along with rose water is an effective remedy for pimples. Applied the combination of lemon juice and rose water over pimples and left it for an hour. Wash it with lukewarm water. Continued for about 3 weeks. This tip helps to vanish pimples all over.
- Lemon Juice and Groundnut: Lemon juice is one of the very important and beneficial ingredients that can be used to cure pimples along with groundnut/cinnamon powder/sandalwood. The application of lemon juice and groundnut oil over pimples is an effective herbal remedy. The mix of crushed cinnamon powder and lemon juice is helpful in the treatment of pimples. In all the cases, the paste should be washed for an hour.
- Honey and Cinnamon: Honey and cinnamon is a good natural home remedy for pimples and acne. The paste of cinnamon powder and honey is applied over the pimples before going to bed and wash it in the morning. Continued the process for about one month. The combination not only makes pimples disappear, yet it is also beneficial for irritating skin and acne.
- Apple pulp and Honey: For the natural treatment of pimples and acne, the pulp of crushed apple and honey may be applied as a facial mask. The mix of oatmeal and honey is also used as a home remedy to cure pimples.
- Garlic and Curd: Garlic contains allicin, an antibiotic that is used as a natural home remedy to treat pimples. Rubbing garlic over pimples along with curd is one of the effective treatments to lessen pimples. Eating garlic clove is also beneficial for acne and pimples.
- Tomato: Applying ripe tomato over the pimples and acne helps in curing such problems. Apply the pulp to the affected region and left it for an hour. Wash it, you will see a positive response after some time.
- Mint Juice: The fresh juice of mint leaves when applied over pimples and acne helps to overcome pimples and acne. This natural home remedy helps speedy cure of pimples.
- Coriander and Turmeric: The combination of coriander juice (1tsp) and small quantity of turmeric powder is used as an herbal remedy to treat pimples and acne. Apply the paste and wash it after one hour. It shows a good impact on pimples and blemishes.
- Neem Leaves and Turmeric: When the paste of grind margosa (neem leaves), turmeric, and water is applied over pimples and leftover for half an hour, it is having positive impacts on acne, scars, and blemishes. The combination should try for one month.
- Fenugreek Leaves and Water: Make a paste of fenugreek leaves with water and applied over pimples, blackheads, and acne before bedtime. Wash it with warm water in the morning. It is a very good treatment against pimples. This is especially good for those who have dry skin.
- Basil Leaves and Water: Take four teaspoons of basil leaves and boil it in a cup of water for 15-20 minutes. Cool it and apply it on pimples. It is a helpful natural home remedy to cure pimples, scars, and acne.
- Papaya: Raw papaya juice also has therapeutic properties in curing pimples.
- Rose Water: The combination of fuller’s earth rose water and plain water are used as a facial pack to cure pimples. It is beneficial, especially for oily skin. The product also acts as an anti-bacterial.
- Vitamin A and Niacin: Take more and more quantities of spinach, broccoli, asparagus, carrot, and mushroom as these are an abundant sources of vitamin A and niacin. The combination of vitamin A and niacin shows good result in curing of pimples.
- Orange Peel: Crushed the orange peel, applied it over the pimples with water. This is an effective treatment for pimples and its related features.