Ayurveda medicines for weight gain
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine which is known for its holistic purposes. There are many Ayurvedic formulations which can be used for weight gain purposes. On the other side, Ayurveda is entirely natural and without side effects.
- Chyavanprash: Chyavanprash is a combination of five Ayurveda herbs. Being an essential ayurvedic formulation, it is used for weight gain. Regular use of this product helps to strengthen bones and muscles, thereby ensuring weight gain. The eating of it also makes you hungry, besides improving your immune system.
- Vasant Kusumakar Ras: It is an essential ayurvedic drug which can be used after a consultation with an ayurvedic physician. Besides increasing body mass, it also benefits facial beauty, fair skin, and memory.
- Ashwagandha Churna: Ashwagandha Churna is a crucial ayurvedic ingredient which has a surprising impact on weight gain. If taken with an energetic diet, its relevance has increased manifolds to increase the body’s weight.
- Shatavari: This is an important ayurvedic herb which helps balance fluid in the body. Simultaneously, its use also enhances digestion. Regular intake of it helps to increase body weight.
- Custard Apple: In the realm of fruits, custard apple has its relevance, significantly increasing body weight. It is used to strengthen the muscles of the body.
- Yashtimadhu: Ayurvedic medicine plays a vital role in increasing the immunity of the body, thereby helping to gain the weight of the body.
- Khushmanda: It combines multiple ayurvedic and kitchen-based home remedies, viz. honey, cardamom, ginger, black pepper, coriander seeds, and white caraway seeds. It is known to enhance digestion as well as the immunity of the body. Being a suitable digestion catalyst, it is helpful to increase weight. It can be taken twice a day before a meal.
- Patanjali Badam Pak: Its ingredients include almonds, ghee, cardamom, jaiphal, saffron, cinnamon, swarna bhasma, and clove. It is beneficial to gain weight. Besides, it is also helpful in reducing fatigue, stress, and constipation. It can be taken twice a day with milk.
- Draksharist: It is an essential ayurvedic syrup for the smooth functioning of bowel movements. Its ingredients include cardamom, cinnamon, long pepper, jaggery, black pepper, vanga, and pippali. It also boosts immunity and gives strength to the body. Pregnant and lactating mothers shouldn’t take it.
- Alfalfa: The eating of this ayurvedic herb increases appetite and hunger in the body. Thus, it can be taken to gain weight. Besides this, it is also enriched with vitamins and minerals and enhances the body’s immunity. One tbsp of it can be taken thrice a day.
List of 17 potential foods to gain weight fast
There are natural foods which can be used to gain weight fast. They have no side effects.
- Protein shakes, viz. banana shake, vanilla shake, apple shake, etc.
- Red meats
- Whole grain bread
- Dark chocolate
- Whole eggs
- Fats and oils
- Healthy cereals viz. oat, granola, bran, multi-grain, and Ezekiel.
- Sleeping at day time after lunch
List of 9 fruits to gain weight fast
- Dried fruits
- Seasonal fruits
- Combination of dry dates and milk
- Clarified butter and sugar
- Mango shake with milk
- Peanut butter at breakfast
- Banana Shake
Top 10 tips to gain weight
- Take 3-4 meals a day
- Take a calorific diet
- Take adequate nutritious protein
- More thrust on liquid
- Comparatively heavy workouts
- One has to be consistent in one’s workout.
- More amount of carbs on your diet.
- Adequate sleep
- Proper rest to your muscles
- Coffee with cream is advisable