Black Pepper has amazing health as well as natural medicinal benefits which lots of people don’t know. These peppers stimulate your test buds and help to increase your appetite. The write up is giving you detailed information about Black Pepper nutritional facts, herbal properties and surprising benefits of this spice. It is also known as king of spices because containing of rich anti-oxidants and other nutrients. It helps in digestion and has the ability of reaching the minutest channels in the body to remove the accumulated toxins.
Nutrition values and uses of black pepper
- Black Pepper is extremely useful for respiratory disorders and asthma. For such type of patients, it is suggested to give the mix of black pepper powder in the dose of 500 mg. along with honey, sugar and oil.
- If you want to need clarity in your hoarse voice, dental caries, in removing bad breadth (halitosis), the gargling of Black Pepper Powder along with salt and warm water may be used as herbal medicine. This mix is also useful for upper respiratory infections such as uvulitis, recurrent sore throat, pharyngitis, and mouth diseases.
- The people who are non -vegetarian, especially should used the Black Pepper Powder in their diet. The use of this ingredients helps in digestion and also give reliefs from gaseous distension and indigestion.
- The use of black pepper is also used in case of Heavy and powerful diets as it digests the meaty recipes easily.
- Black pepper is also used in the weakness and loosening of the anal sphincter especially in case of piles.
- For Headache and migraine, nasal drops of Black pepper powder prepared in milk is used. It helps to remove the chronic headache. The same preparation can also be used as local application on fore head in the form of paste.
- If you have chronic dysentery, black powder should be taken in the dose of 500 mg. thrice a day along with oil.
- Black pepper reduces itching and discharge through the lesions when used in the form of local application on skin disorders.
- Black pepper works as an antidote in the indigestion caused due to excessive intake of pure fats such as butter.
- Balck powder also has veterinary utility. The decoction of black pepper should be used to wash the ears of cattle in case of maggots. This kills the maggots.
Black pepper side effects
Some side-effects and possible risks of taking Black Pepper are
- Black pepper vitiates Pitta Dosha.
- Black pepper increases the dryness and destroy Kapha Dosha.
- It shouldn’t be given to infants and weak children.
- Black pepper shouldn’t be used in summer.
- Person who is suffering from hyper-acidity and gastric problems should avoid using of Black Pepper.