Anti aging meaning
Anti aging is possible when the process of regeneration dominant over degeneration. In case of regeneration, the cells replace itself with stronger cells while in degeneration, existing replace with weaker one. The process of regeneration is termed as anti-aging while the process of degeneration is called as aging.
Ageing is the changes in a person associated with physical, psychological, mental and social change. Aspects like knowledge, experience and wisdom may increase while reaction time, memory etc. may decline. More than one lakh people die every day due to age related problems. Older population increases both in the developed and developing nations due to medical facility, longer life expectancy and decreased birth rate.
Causes that make skin age faster
- Cigarette smoke develops the deficiency of vitamin C that is essential to make skin plump.
- Sun exposure caused the skin mottled, brown sun spots and dryness may be experienced along with more wrinkles
- Sedentary life weakens the muscles and hinders new blood cells formation.
- Cold weather makes skin dry and causes ageing.
- Alcohol and beverages use lead to dilate blood vessels showing flushed appearance on the skin and make skin wrinkles faster.
- Stress makes skin vulnerable for ageing.
- Lack of sleep causes dark circles under the eyes and sagging skin too.
What Causes Aging?
- Free radicals, which are the byproduct of metabolism process and environmental factors, causes ageing to a greater extent. The best method to reduce its effect is the presence of antioxidant
- Diets like high fat, processed foods, margarine and starchy vegetables are low in antioxidants resulted in production of more free radicals.
- Lower intake of fresh fruits and vegetables increases free radicals.
- Alcohol suppresses the formation of antioxidants.
- Fried foods help to generate more radicals.
- Fast and junk foods causes lesser antioxidants.
- Packaged, processed and irradiated create more free radicals show skin age symptoms.
- Polluted air, especially in the big cities and towns, helps to create more free radicals.
- Drinking tap water contains chlorine, fluorine and other harmful chemicals and toxins that borne out free radicals.
- Lifestyle related problems cause production of lesser antioxidants more free radicals.
- Diseases like Asthma, High blood cholesterol, cardiovascular disease, High blood pressure, Diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Cancer etc., causes ageing.
15 wonder tips for anti aging
Everybody wants to look young, smart and energetic. In fact, age can’t be stopped but aging process can be slow down through some healthy tips known as tips for anti aging. Anti aging tips increases skin beauty from within and help to make you looking younger.
- Due to anti stress properties and increase resistance power in the body, Ginseng, Rhodiola, Maca have the ability to suppress aging.
- Quit smoking: smoking accelerates aging by damaging skin cells.
- Protect your skin from direct exposure of Sun as it responsible for premature of skin, wrinkles and age spots.
- Yoga and Mediation are the excellent form of practices for body, mind and soul. Yoga increases blood circulation and concentration, strengthen muscles and enhance oxygen carrying capacity, keep our body fit by burning fat and losing weight thus slow down aging.
- Exercise check blood pressure and cholesterol, makes one slim and fit, enhances cardiovascular capability, tone up the body, etc., all helps to reduce aging.
- Natural Skin care keep our skin free from dirt, dead cells, pollution and ultra violate rays.
- Natural cleansing makes skin glow and tone up.
- Overeating or over fasting should be avoided. Follow the way of restricted diet as it keeps you from extra calorie. Fruits and vegetables are rich in minerals and vitamins that act like as anti aging.
- Oral supplement in the form of multi vitamins and multi minerals are necessary during pregnancy, illness, chronic diseases and for anti aging.
- Go for beauty sleep for rejuvenating your skin.
- Antioxidants that fight with free radicals are abundantly found in vitamin E, C and A.
- Green tea has amazing results for anti aging as it protects the body from cancer, heart disease, and burns body fat.
- Drink plenty of water as it hydrates your body and essential for anti aging nutrients.
- Laughing one of the best medicines as it releases your stress and makes you looking younger and youthful.
- Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, and fish as all these make you energetic.
- Avoid unnecessary thinking and anxiety because it shorter your longevity.
20 top anti-aging super foods
- For anti aging, keep your calorie consumption low, give more thrust upon fresh fruits and green vegetables. Reduced three white things-Salt, Sugar and Maida.
- Avocado reduces cholesterol in body, helps to maintain healthy skin due to vitamin E and reduces the sign of aging.
- Berries like blackberries, blueberries and grapes are acts like as super foods, contain powerful antioxidants, which protect the body from free radicals and aging.
- Walnut is good for anti aging as it is abundant with Omega 3 acid
- Vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, turnip, sprouts are rejuvenating foods, aid to fight against toxin and help to fight aging.
- Garlic reduced cholesterol and minimized the risk of heart disease.
- Ginger assists the digestive system, eases arthritis and reduces free radicals.
- Nuts strengthen the immune system and removes dryness from skin. Avoid rancid nuts as it is abundance with free radicals.
- Watermelon contains vitamin A, B and C, has the power to fight against free radicals and make your skin glow.
- Drink more and more quantity of water. Also take fruits and vegetable juices. All these help to release toxins and waste products from the body.
- Give more thrust upon green vegetables and fresh fruits.
- For fruits and vegetables, raw form is the best.
- Sprouted bean is full of antioxidant.
- Seaweeds, Wheatgrass
- Foods that is rich in Omega 3 fatty acid.
- Green tea increases longevity.
- Olive Oil contains polyphenols which is a powerful antioxidant, helps to fight wrinkles.
- Yogurt rich in vitamins and minerals contains live bacteria that strengthen the immune system.
- Radish and Turnip are known to be very excellent anti aging foods.
Top worst foods for aging
- Junk and fast foods
- Genetically modified food
- Red Meat
- Soy milk
- Fried foods
- Processed foods
- Oil like vegetable/canola/cotton
- Pork meat
List of foods with high antioxidants
Antioxidant foods protect the body from free radicals as free radicals are associated with damaging and injuring the body cells. Antioxidants foods prevent you from heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other dreadful diseases. Antioxidants acts like as anti aging agent. The best way to ensure antioxidants is to eat different types of fruits and vegetables. Here, 20 best sources of high antioxidants foods are being mentioned.
- Small red beans (dried) contain the highest source of antioxidants in the world. Beans fight strongly with free radicals extremely beneficial for healthy aging.
- Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries and Blackberries) are abundant with fibre, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, all help in prevention of cancer, heart disease, and check age related loss.
- Red kidney beans have plentiful of antioxidants and overcome free radicals easily.
- Raisins fight with free radicals and prevent premature aging.
- Kale is full of antioxidants and slow down the reaction of free radicals in the body thus good for your skin.
- Artichoke is loaded with antioxidants foods, improved heart health, reduce the risk of cancer and birth defects and help in regeneration of skin cells.
- Prunes has phenols, which is a powerful antioxidants, good for heart, lower blood sugar and cholesterol, strengthen the digestive system and helps in youthfulness of the body.
- Apple acts as anti aging supplement.
- Pecans acts against degeneration, fight with free radicals and beneficial for anti aging.
- Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower is beneficial for cancer and heart disease, and provides brightness and youthful look to skin.
- Tomatoes contain antioxidants and lycopene. Lycopene prevent cancer (prostate cancer), muscular degeneration and acts like as anti aging.
- Plum promotes natural healthy skin and prevents skin from drying.
- Spinach contains lutein that helps in vision clarity. It prevents muscular degeneration, cataracts, heart disease and save retina from sun damage and fight from free radicals.
- Red Grapes have resveratrol and quercetin that make heart stronger. The antioxidants help as a free radicals scavengers and keep blood vessels open. Resveratrol also protect from gastric problems, stroke and arthritis.
- Pomegranates know for beneficial nutrients and antioxidants help to reduce blood pressure, reduce the impact of cardiovascular and heart disease.
- Russet Potatoes, a good dose for antioxidants and helps in anti aging.
- Ground Cloves, Cinnamon and Oregano have rich content of antioxidants, known to cure many diseases and effectively suppress the free radicals.
- Green Tea prevents degenerative diseases. Reduced the impact of cancer, heart disease and stroke.
- Garlic is packed with antioxidants and known for anti aging. It fights with free radicals and prevent from blood clotting.
- Carrots are full of antioxidants
9 Anti aging supplements
Aging is inevitable but using the right anti aging supplements can lead a healthier and longer life. Anti aging supplement can prevent cancer, aging and a number of diseases. Anti aging supplements and vitamins are full of antioxidants and prevent free radicals damage.
- Vitamin E helps to keep the skin healthy and youthful. Vitamin E fights skin aging from within. Sources of Vitamin E are sunflower oil, grains, oats, nuts and dairy products
- Leaves of Ginkgo tree have antioxidants called flavonoids and turpenoids, are extremely useful as anti aging supplement.
- Calcium is needed for bone and its deficiency leads to Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- Vitamin C helps weight loss and facilitates one look younger. Natural source of vitamin C is citrus fruits like oranges, lemon and also found in vegetables.
- Vitamin D prevents osteoporosis and helps in anti aging.
- Deficiency of Folic acid, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 may lead to heart disease, memory loss that itself characterizes aging.
- Selenium decreases the effect of sun on the skin for skin cancer. Selenium slows down aging. Selenium found in whole grain cereals, garlic and eggs.
- Vitamin K helps in anti aging and aids to prevent diseases like osteoporosis and heart disease.
- Vitamin A protects the body from solar radiation severity. Sources of vitamin A are carrots, broccoli, kale, tomatoes, etc.
Ayurveda medicine for anti aging
The herbal treatments are very effective, natural and non-toxic in nature, having less side effects. Herbs can maintain young look and appearance and too useful for anti aging. Herbs are fruitful in curing diseases from common cold to cancer. Herbs are used as different forms like medicine, oil, cream, gel. Anti-aging herbs also have deep influence on the skin.
- Ginseng reduces stress, strain, lower sugar and blood cholesterol and slow down aging process.
- Rhodiola Rosea effective anti aging herbs, acts like as anti stress, enhances immune and mental ability. It fights against toxin.
- Lycium is full of antioxidants, fights with free radicals and slow down aging.
- Ashwagandha is an effective herb for slowing down aging as it strengthens immune system, ease stress, anxiety and depression.
- Garlic is a good herb against virus and bacteria, slowing down age-related memory loss.
- Ginger is beneficial for joint stiffness pain, arteriosclerosis, heart disease, cholesterol, improves digestion, motion sickness, vomiting etc.
- Red Clover that contains estrogen, is a good herb for anti aging, wrinkles and spots.
- St. John’s Wort stimulate repair and revitalize the body.
- Gotu Kola promote natural healthy skin, heals scars and burns.
- Ginkgo protects against degeneration, protect the nervous system and fights oxidation.
- Schizandra eliminates toxins from the liver and helps in youthfulness and beautiful body.
- The extracts from fenugreek, banana and blueberry leaf reduce aging.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum helps to balance the cardiovascular and hormonal systems and acts as anti-aging supplements.
- Milk Thistle show positive result for liver protection.
- Peppermint is beneficial for gastro-intestinal disorders, prevent cancer and heart disease.
Anti aging skin care treatment
Premature aging of skin is caused due to lesser moisture, hard water, wind and reduction in formation of new cells. Exposure to sun and cold, smoking, lack of exercise, poor diet, stress, chemicals, excessive bathing, and anxiety are some of the factor that too caused aging. Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis and Seborrhea also responsible for aging of skin.
- Massage the face with ghee and coconut oil before bed time as it revitalizes your skin.
- Use sun glass as it will protect the skin area around eyes.
- Take adequate sleep as it helps in rejuvenation and re-enrgises the skin.
- Grated cucumber is also recommended as face pack that lightens skin discoluration.
- For healthy skin as well as healthy aging, regular exercise is must.
- Applying of fresh Aloe Vera is also beneficial to keep skin healthy and eliminate appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply the mixture of Honey + 1 tsp of rose water on the dry skin diminishes facial wrinkles, and fight skin aging.
- Solution of Egg Yolk + Honey is good remedy for dry skin and protects skins from premature signs of aging.
- Food rich in minerals, protein and vitamin is beneficial for dry skin and give more youthful look.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables tone up your skin and add brightness to appearance.
25 Anti ageing home remedies
Proper use and application of home remedies for anti aging will keep you refresh and give you youthful look. Try home remedies for anti ageing. Skin, the most exposed part of the body faces the ferocity of nature as extreme hot, extreme cold and unfavourable conditions. The problem gets worsen due to pollutants, dirts, chemicals etc. Natural skin care will give you sensational skin and helps to minimize the impact Anti aging
- Apply coconut milk on your face for glowing facial look. It is a good anti ageing remedy.
- Apply the mixture of glycerin + rose water + lime juice on the skin before going to sleep for proper facial care. It has anti-wrinkles properties.
- Application of slice of avocado rejuvenated the skin and good natural remedy for anti ageing.
- Application of lemon juice on face is a good anti ageing treatment.
- Turmeric powder + sugar cane juice helps in controlling wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Milk too removes dead skin cells from face.
- A balanced diet is utmost needed to keep the healthy skin.
- Take a grind carrot and mix one tsp of honey to it. Apply the paste on the face and leave it for 15 minutes to get the difference.
- Sleeping for eight to ten hours revives the skin.
- Make a paste of smash pineapple slice + lemon or orange juice + wheat flour; apply the mixture on the face for fresh skin. It is popular home remedy for anti aging.
- Elimination of toxins from the body keeps the skin glow.
- Make a paste of mash guava + oatmeal + lemon juice. Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 15 minutes for shining skin.
- Keep yourself away from anger and distress as these show negative impact on the skin.
- Pranayama and deep breathing exercises are vital to your skin.
- Cleansing of skin remove dead cells.
- Toning refresh the ski pores and stimulate blood circulation.
- Apply the paste of Honey + Egg (white part) + grind potato on the face for freshness of skin.
- Conditioning maintains acid balance on the skin.
- Keep the liquid part of egg in the freeze for 10 minutes. Now, add the mixture of lemon juice and grind tomato. Apply the paste for 20 days to have fresh skin.
- Make a mixture of dried pea powder + lemon juice + camphor + little milk. Apply the mixture on your face to get rid of scars.
- Facial massage is effective remedy for anti ageing.
- Vitamin E is known for anti ageing.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables is helpful in preventing ageing.
- Use of castor oil softens the skin and removes wrinkles and Moisturizing keep the skin moist.
- To reduce wrinkles on the face take more and more quantity of water.
How to prevent anti aging
A healthy lifestyle, low intake of calorie, proper and balanced diet along with anti aging supplements and vitamins help in slow down aging. For having a diseases free life, focus must be on good nutrition, stress management mechanism and a fine balance of exercise regime in the form of treatment. To minimize the impact of aging, following treatments and preventions can be used.
- Caloric Restriction: low intake of calorie can delay aging by extending the healthy life span, maintaining youth, vigor and vitality.
- Nutritional supplements: Supplements in the form of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, may be taken to reduce the intensity of aging.
- Hormonal therapies: Human growth hormone can be used as anti aging treatment and beneficial in muscles mass increase, immune system and strength.
- Garlic stimulates liver and digestive functions, tone up the skin and prevent from heart disease.
- Siberian ginseng strengthens the immune system and ease stress. Ginseng is too useful for memory loss and chronic fatigue.
- Ginkgo exceptionally knows for multi-functions such as reduces the signs of Alzheimer’s, depression blood clot, heart disease and stroke.
- Bananas, almonds and coconut play vital role for nervous system and sleeping disorders.
- Gotu kola is beneficial to treat memory loss, anxiety and insomnia.
- Healthy diet, proper exercise, stress and anxiety management and control on smoking and beverages can increase longevity.
- Exercise helps to form new blood cells, increase appetite and strengthen our digestive system.
- Traditional moisturizers bring anti aging features.
- Spa like destination spa, resort spa, day spa, health spa, medical spa, beauty spa etc. all rejuvenates the body at various levels thereby cure from different diseases and ailments.